What's new

Russia rules out arms sale to Pakistan

This Russian is very smart by saying that, first it's to secure Indian's mind and secondo he know that India can't cleary define explicitely who's India enemies?? China and Pakistan??? that's why Russia keep selling engines to China and for Pakistan JF-17.

Russian knows very well that India diversifie itself for arm procurement, but saying that it sent a clear warning message to India at the same as bragging message: "we sure don't sell arm to India's enemies as long as the contract we got from India is interesting, valuable & profitable"

...LMAO:lol:

Selling outdated engines to Pakistan via China is no threat to India.:lol::lol::lol:

grapes1.gif

The question was asked by an Indian reporter to the Deputy PM - which media do people expect to report it other than an India media house? :cheesy:

Unless rupeeNews reports this, some Pakistanis wont find it credible ;

Honestly, I would rather prefer Russia to invest in Pakistan rather than selling weapons.

This is the right way of looking at things as your relationship will become mature without tagging India into it, Russian may start looking at defence deals with Pakistan.

First your nation created a hype on probable defence deals with Russia then Kashmir then earning brownie points over India, trust me its a bad way to start.

Having said that none of us still knows the blueprints of your negotiation and assurances made to you by Russia so we all can just speculate for discussion sake.

Selling outdated engines to Pakistan via China is no threat to India.:lol::lol::lol:

Even then the whole indian governemnt was crying and cribbing ..... by the way nations with MFN are not considered enemy, Show me one place wher he Said they won't supply weapons to "Pakistan"

And again are they not supplying weapons to China? Indais enemy no 1.

the fact is:

Russia won't arm anybody for free!

Russia will arm anybody for $$!

Advice to all Pakistani member on this forum.........We talk too big and expect too much suddenly from country we just to know. Next time if you do not need to deal with embarrassing.....Please all you big talker keep your mouth shut!.....Go back on thread and I told you guys that Russia will never ever sell anything to Pakistan to make India angry.

I notice on this forum some Pakistan member really take things way above and beyond.......

Between 1997 and 2002 it wasnt just T-80UD landing at Kemari Harbour....Coming in the bellies of PNSC ships...
There was much much more that came along......Its an open secret..

Some Pakistanis and their conspiracy theories :rofl:

Some quick questions from indian members going hyper on this thread.

I would like to know if he ever mentioned Pakistan's name in his statement? India has given MFN status to Pakistan, thus not considered an enemy.

Why didn't any indian journalist asked about arms supply to China, which india considers it's no 1 enemy?

How would you term supply of RD-93 to Pakistan?

Some quick questions from indian members going hyper on this thread.

I would like to know if he ever mentioned Pakistan's name in his statement? India has given MFN status to Pakistan, thus not considered an enemy.

He said this in response to the question about selling arms to Pakistan .. :)

Why didn't any indian journalist asked about arms supply to China, which india considers it's no 1 enemy?

You should ask this from that journalist. None of us here claim to be mind readers

How would you term supply of RD-93 to Pakistan?

Supply is to China which exports it to Pakistan.. btw, any news of additional contract over and above the 100 engines that was initially inked ? any news of chinese engine for JF 17 becoming a reality??

Wonder if that's one of the reasons why only 2 squads of JF 17 have been inducted in last 3 years.. and why PAF may be looking to acquire second had F 16s :)

This is lame unprofessional excuse by hindustan "they will not lose hindustan". Who is losing hindustan as a customer only hindustani psyche has had these fear thoughts. And who is hindustan to stop Russians from bagging $200M-$1B from a potential customer. Why are you bragging about hindustan spending billions and Pakistan spending millions than what is the Threat and inferiority complex in you people with "losing hindustan as a customer".

There you go Point 3 post contradicts plus i don't know what are you trying to say in last couple of lines which makes no sense. "There are no friends or foes in International politics.", So why is hindustan scared and why would you not want Russian to make a few millions.

You are not getting the point here. It is not about allowing Russia make few million. Until the time Pakistan is an irritant to our interests, Hindustan will make sure that Pakistan is deprived militarily and strategically.

This is lame unprofessional excuse by hindustan "they will not lose hindustan". Who is losing hindustan as a customer only hindustani psyche has had these fear thoughts. And who is hindustan to stop Russians from bagging $200M-$1B from a potential customer. Why are you bragging about hindustan spending billions and Pakistan spending millions than what is the Threat and inferiority complex in you people with "losing hindustan as a customer".

There you go Point 3 post contradicts plus i don't know what are you trying to say in last couple of lines which makes no sense. "There are no friends or foes in International politics.", So why is hindustan scared and why would you not want Russian to make a few millions.

Everything orbits around economy so the foreign relationships. Pakistan can be an exceptional case but India isn't :undecided:.

Furthermore one has to push many example of recent past into your brain where economy has decided the fate of good or bad diplomatic relationship, but no one is going to spoon feed you.

We can, we have turned to tables to our favour on many instances just by relying of our trade relationships with other nations. You can pamper yourself with all those fictional soothers like access to sea of Arabia, instability in Afghanistan going to favour you etc. etc.

You are not getting the point here. It is not about allowing Russia make few million. Until the time Pakistan is an irritant to our interests, Hindustan will make sure that Pakistan is deprived military and strategically.

I did mention this before ... Pakistanis here seem to have forgotten how the French threw out the Avionics deal for JF 17 ;)

Back
Top Bottom