What's new

Russia rules out arms sale to Pakistan

A news item. Just to plz indian nation , a fake one!
Source is a 3 grade news source !
No official conformation replied by russian defence minstry or any other concern deprt.
If its true plz , put a official link here ?
Rubbish stuff , like they post in rupee.com.

Only people with no knowledge about geo-politics would be stupid enough to believe that Russia will arms to Pakistan.

Why the hell would Russia jeopardize its strategic relations with India by selling arms to Pakistan?
India can easily go to USA, Israel and Europe to purchase more weapons.

Lets face it. The only country willing to sell us arms is China and thats not due to the fact that China loves Pakistan but because China uses Pakistan as leverage against its regional rival in India.

USA sells us weapons because its needs our help in War on Terrorism, but after 2014, even that pipeline will dry up when US and NATO withdraws from Afghanistan.

Pakistan in the coming decade will be heavily outgunned by India and that is a fact that Pakistan has to live with.

You are right regarding people with no knowledge and You are one of them.

Russia is in the driving seat not hindustan there is no need to glorify an importing nation like hindustan that cannot even make nuts and bolts. Russians can and will sell weapons to anyone with Cash hell even angola-belerus ethiopia vietnam are operating su-27. You'd be stupid to not bag even $200M for relations with leech nations, every dollar counts you hear me!

The most stupidest unprofessional post by you The only country willing to sell us arms is China and thats not due to the fact that China loves Pakistan but because China uses Pakistan as leverage against its regional rival in India.

Why would super power need Pakistan's help and provide weapons that could be used against its strategic partner hindustan. Are you noticing my post Yes i am pointing out your contradictions.

Do you have the crystal ball to predict next decade, No? then rest in the corner let professional people speak you are unqualified poster AFAIK most of your post are based on hollywood movies.

Russia is in the driving seat not hindustan there is no need to glorify an importing nation like hindustan that cannot even make nuts and bolts. Russians can and will sell weapons to anyone with Cash hell even angola-belerus ethiopia vietnam are operating su-27. You'd be stupid to not bag even $200M for relations with leech nations, every dollar counts you hear me!

The most stupidest unprofessional post by you The only country willing to sell us arms is China and thats not due to the fact that China loves Pakistan but because China uses Pakistan as leverage against its regional rival in India.

Why would super power need Pakistan's help and provide weapons that could be used against its strategic partner hindustan. Are you noticing my post Yes i am pointing out your contradictions.

Do you have the crystal ball to predict next decade, No? then rest in the corner let professional people speak you are unqualified poster AFAIK most of your post are based on hollywood movies.
1. India built its own Moon Orbiter. Do you know industrial output of India. India is among the top countries making cars etc. I don't want to give more examples.

2. India means billions of dollars worth weapons like T-90, Akula, FGFA development, and Nuclear reactors. So they are not going to loose India as a customer by selling weapons to Pakistan. You can buy few hundreds of million $ worth weapons, India offers billions of dollar worth. Look at the reality. What option they will pick ?

3. There are no friends or foes in International politics. All that matters is nation's interest. Few decades ago who would have thought that US who provided the money to Taliban to defeat USSR will have to kill in the future and Pakistan which trained them will be hunting them. The ally can become enemy to secure their nation's interest. So even with Russia, we trade with caution.

4. They won't give weapons because of points mentioned above.

So read more articles before making these comments and target someone who is talking about reality. Even you don't know the what's going to happen and your posts reflect Denial from the present conditions and reality.

Belorussian missiles... must be some cool tech...any details of those?

Between 1997 and 2002 it wasnt just T-80UD landing at Kemari Harbour....Coming in the bellies of PNSC ships...
There was much much more that came along......Its an open secret..

It was expected, no country in this world will endanger relations with India for Pakistan. After all thats our soft power. Well tried though:azn:

Between 1997 and 2002 it wasnt just T-80UD landing at Kemari Harbour....Coming in the bellies of PNSC ships...
There was much much more that came along......Its an open secret..
Kindly explain in detail about these hidden or open acquisitions from these countries. What has been transferred.

Cheers.

Good for you India. Congratulations.

Keep your friend in bed and enjoy your time.

Seriously, you have shown your perpetual inferiority complex and insecurity by opening and commenting on so many threads about Russian detente towards Pakistan.

Seriously, you have shown your perpetual inferiority complex and insecurity by opening and commenting on so many threads about Russian detente towards Pakistan.

Control yourself . Time will heal all wounds

Mercenary is an uninformed fool, leave him alone he is so anti-Pakistan half the stuff he says makes no sense.

Well Bharatis are insecure but many Pakistani posters are in their own dreamworld and if the Indians are trolling us in this forum right now it is because of those Pakistanis.

1. India built its own Moon Orbiter. Do you know industrial output of India. India is among the top countries making cars etc. I don't want to give more examples.

2. India means billions of dollars worth weapons like T-90, Akula, FGFA development, and Nuclear reactors. So they are not going to loose India as a customer by selling weapons to Pakistan. You can buy few hundreds of million $ worth weapons, India offers billions of dollar worth. Look at the reality. What option they will pick ?

3. There are no friends or foes in International politics. All that matters is nation's interest. Few decades ago who would have thought that US who provided the money to Taliban to defeat USSR will have to kill in the future and Pakistan which trained them will be hunting them. The ally can become enemy to secure their nation's interest. So even with Russia, we trade with caution.

4. They won't give weapons because of points mentioned above.

So read more articles before making these comments and target someone who is talking about reality. Even you don't know the what's going to happen and your posts reflect Denial from the present conditions and reality.

This is lame unprofessional excuse by hindustan "they will not lose hindustan". Who is losing hindustan as a customer only hindustani psyche has had these fear thoughts. And who is hindustan to stop Russians from bagging $200M-$1B from a potential customer. Why are you bragging about hindustan spending billions and Pakistan spending millions than what is the Threat and inferiority complex in you people with "losing hindustan as a customer".

There you go Point 3 post contradicts plus i don't know what are you trying to say in last couple of lines which makes no sense. "There are no friends or foes in International politics.", So why is hindustan scared and why would you not want Russian to make a few millions.

Diplomacy is going to take time to bridge the gaps............I am sure that nobody in GoP and Army was expecting to extract weaponry out of Russia......... whatever we have atm will suffice to deter any enemy. Besides, even if Russians were willing to sell weaponry to Pakistan, I really doubt that we were in any position of making deals due to financial constraints, but realiy is, Pakistans prime motive was never to get weaponry rather Russia's support over few strategic matters and that so far, has gone exceptionally well and for that all credit goes to Vladimir Putin.

This Russian is very smart by saying that, first it's to secure Indian's mind and secondo he know that India can't cleary define explicitely who's India enemies?? China and Pakistan??? that's why Russia keep selling engines to China and for Pakistan JF-17.

Russian knows very well that India diversifie itself for arm procurement, but saying that it sent a clear warning message to India at the same as bragging message: "we sure don't sell arm to India's enemies as long as the contract we got from India is interesting, valuable & profitable"

...LMAO:lol:

Back
Top Bottom