What's new

Russia rules out arms sale to Pakistan

Whats funnier is that the Russians themselves don't want RD-93 anymore!
They're thinking of replacing all of them with RD-33MKs.

The Rd-93 is a very obsolete and unreliable engine. Its engine hotsection lasts
just around 2,500-3,000 hours between overhaul while the F404/414 engine for
LCAs Mk-1/2 can easily last 6,000+ hours. The JFT will spend more time in the
hangar waiting for the Russians to come and overhaul them while LCA would be
flying sortie after sortie with its highly reliable engine
and superior armament with
the Derby/Python-V missiles and much superior EL/M-2032 radar.

One Suggestion, First fly the dam thing then claim anything related to it and don't remind of futuristic potential of LCA that we are listening for the last 10 years. :lol:

We don't wipe anyone's a$$. We pay others to do it for us.

LCA flew many years ago imbecile. And right now work is underway to
launch off a BVRAAM from its pylons. Your jf-17 has been considerd
operational since years but still it rmains a WVR-only fighter.

If war breaks out tommorrow, MKIs will be shooting down your jf-17s from
BVR range and scoot. What a pity

Same childish Idiotic Comment.*
"FLY" means operational status, you can search of PT-6 flying with PL-12, mind to show Tejas Firing any BVR missile video or Picture.
WORKS UNDER WAY is a decade old sentence and will last till 2015 ATLEAST. I told you not to bring Future potentials of Tejas that we are reading or listing for many years.
Dont Bring same old ZORO-MKI, that jumps in the last and saves the day.
:lol:

Brainfart fool.

I think maybe your brave PAF pilots will be screaming out "hey don't bring that
MKI here, we ain't suppose to bring that into the equation"

I don't see why PAF shuts up and runs whenever an MKI is around. Everytime
a pak sees he starts pissing in his paints. MKI is more Indian that jf-17 is pakistani.

JF-17 has never really fired any SD-10/PL-12. neither is it operational with them.
In any sorta air battle jft will be shot down even before it can lock onto an MKI.

RETARD..
Where are you really going ? Where's Your LCA ? you were talking about CONTINUOUS FLIGHT OF LCA & FAILURE OF JF-17 :lol:
So at last, MKI rescue your post and you turned a tight U. Please bring a LCA image or Video firing BVR missile. don't skip all right i am waiting .. also show a number of weapon integration pictures in LCA if possible.

No change in policy of not arming India's adversaries: Russia - The Times of India

NEW DELHI: Russia today sought to dispel impression of its growing proximity to Pakistan over arms supplies, saying there was no change in its policy in this regard.

Traditionally, Russia has adopted a policy of not supplying weapon systems to India's western adversary Pakistan but a number of its aircraft are in operational service with China.

"I will make a very short comment that we have not had any change in our legislation whatsoever," Russian defence Minister Anatoly Serdyukov told reporters here at a joint press conference with Indian Defence Minister A K Antony.

He was asked if there was any change in Russian policy of not arming India's adversaries.

Pakistan is seeking combat aircraft engines for its fighter aircraft being developed jointly with China and equipment for the mid-air refuelling aircraft such as the Ilyushin-78.

On speculation that he had cancelled his October 4 visit to India to meet Pakistan Army Chief Gen Ashfaq Parvez Kiyani, Serdyukov said he had already apologised to his Indian counterpart for not being able to make it.

"I could not make it but the only reason I stayed back was due to participation in certain activities run by my supreme commander President Putin. It was the release of new transport aircraft IL-476. It is a huge contract and it is very promising," he said.

Serdyukov was earlier supposed to reach India on October 4 for the Defence Minister-level meeting but after it was postponed, speculation was rife that he had done so to meet the Pakistani army chief who was in Moscow on a three-day visit.

Chalo sabko thand pad gayi hogi.... Bai jitna Pakistan ka Defence budget hai ...utna to India Russia se jangi saman hi kharid leta hai... ab itne bade customer ko koi ungli to karta nahi hai na....

i think the thread has exhausted and nothing remains to be discussed..Plus all forms of allowed trollings have been tried already (although not many gifs ;) )..
may the powers up above close this thread...

This is for the people who wanted proof about the Russian DPM actually saying what he said.

Russia won't arm India's enemies: Dy PM Rogozin

That's the Russian Embassy website.

dude use your common sense, isnt selling RD93 an arms sell to pakistan?? is RD93 some barbie doll new model, its an engine of a fighter plane, plane that can kill indians, so yes, russia is already selling us weapons

i think the thread has exhausted and nothing remains to be discussed..Plus all forms of allowed trollings have been tried already (although not many gifs ;) )..
may the powers up above close this thread...

Starts from Russia>Pakistan>India>China>USA>Rd93 > Jf17> LCA< Stop...

Kinda Same sequence, I see whenever I come online in PDF.:frown:

dude use your common sense, isnt selling RD93 an arms sell to pakistan?? is RD93 some barbie doll new model, its an engine of a fighter plane, plane that can kill indians, so yes, russia is already selling us weapons

For sure,
Transport Helis - No weapon.
RD-93 - No weapon.
IL-78 maintenance facility - No weapon.
AL-31F - No weapon

At All.

I don't know why Indiana are jumping so high for, don't they care about their chairs. What Russian GOVT. offical said wrong. It all about NON-WEAPON stuff. ;)

RD93 sales for the JF 17 you mean right? - the engines were sold to China - the overseas customers could have been anyone from Bangladesh, Myanmar, Egypt, Iran, Lebanon, Malaysia, Morocco, Nigeria, Sri Lanka, Algeria and of course Pakistan who is already a client.

What we can see overall is that it was India's objection and Russia explaining to India the reasons behind it. The engines were sold to China and China did not have a capable engine for their product. The deal was between China and Russia and India does not have a say in it. Russia did not sell anything directly to Pakistan and you can very well buy old Russian hardware from their customers and no way we can point to Russia or blame them for it.
So, India could do very little in that matter.

The above listed items were sold to Pakistan through 3rd party.... Through China and Ukraine I guess.

The above listed items were sold to Pakistan through 3rd party.... Through China and Ukraine I guess.

Of course 3rd party, there was no direct sales of any equipment from Russia and it never will be in the future too.

Come on guys, doesn't the pakistanis believe in the caliphate and talibans their true epitome ? Isn't that why they uphold the uprooting of Russians from afganisthan as a mark of victory for Islam rather than recognizing it as a local fight against foreign aggression. With all this sh!t they expect russians to sell them weapons ? ROFL !!

Heights of delusion and utter tripe.

Come on guys, doesn't the pakistanis believe in the caliphate and talibans their true epitome ? Isn't that why they uphold the uprooting of Russians from afganisthan as a mark of victory for Islam rather than recognizing it as a local fight against foreign aggression. With all this sh!t they expect russians to sell them weapons ? ROFL !!

Heights of delusion and utter tripe.

Forget about weapons sales, We have already witnessed the on paper forming of the holy trinity, The holy axis, the Geo political nightmare for the West and India, the new world order and what not here on PDF.

RD93 sales for the JF 17 you mean right? - the engines were sold to China - the overseas customers could have been anyone from Bangladesh, Myanmar, Egypt, Iran, Lebanon, Malaysia, Morocco, Nigeria, Sri Lanka, Algeria and of course Pakistan who is already a client.

What we can see overall is that it was India's objection and Russia explaining to India the reasons behind it. The engines were sold to China and China did not have a capable engine for their product. The deal was between China and Russia and India does not have a say in it. Russia did not sell anything directly to Pakistan and you can very well buy old Russian hardware from their customers and no way we can point to Russia or blame them for it.
So, India could do very little in that matter.

You actually did in 2007-8, if you could remember correctly, for providing RD-93. So GUJNI type of memory you got .

So what EXTRA benefit will we get by getting it directly !
In recent visits, we just wanted to make sure that Stuff we already have, should keep coming in the same manner and what we wanted the most is to mend our relations.

You actually did in 2007-8, if you could remember correctly, for providing RD-93. So GUJNI type of memory you got .

So what EXTRA benefit will we get by getting it directly !
In recent visits, we just wanted to make sure that Stuff we already have, should keep coming in the same manner and what we wanted the most is to mend our relations.

Russia did not sell anything directly to Pakistan and you can very well buy old Russian hardware from their customers and no way we can point to Russia or blame them for it.

You did get your Al Khalids and IL's, Mi's from Ukraine right? did we blame Russia for it? show me proof that we did.

Jf-17 with Russian engines are a reality and always have been.. India would have objected if that deal would have been between russia and pak. But it was a deal between Russia and China and we don't meddle in the affairs of chinese :wave:

Back
Top Bottom