What's new

Russia Planning to Buy Aerial Drones from UAE

Hi Thank you thank you very much but when was the last time we bought any thing on international level and didn't pay for it after promising?
kidding yaar ,,read my previous post. Its not feasible for Pakistan. Pakistan already heading in right direction with baby step. Pakistan is the most frequent user of UAVs after US and Israel.

@Aeronaut

Tell them what will happen if the PA, PAF, or the PN is interested in these drones :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut

Tell them what will happen if the PA, PAF, or the PM is interested in these drones :angel:

Jokes and trolling aside,Pakistan builds its own drones, we have been doing that on a smaller level for a decade now. This drone is MALE and would be expensive, we don't have the money for more purchases. Pakistan is procuring CH-4 or Wing Loon in the future for unmanned strike role. Few pieces of ANKA perhaps will be on Pakistan's wishlist.

Global Industrial Defence Solutions

Integrated Dynamics.

Therefore, Russia will not have ‘United 40’. National security for all GCC. Without forgetting the help of Russia for Syria of Assad with all these mass killings.

They can design and build these drones independently if they need them.

Think for minute if Pakistan buy 20 or 30 million dollar drone, then its training , setup . Plus Pakistan don't use one or two. This deal ends up costing over a billion . So, simple Pakistan will never buy these drone, even offer for free. Just like Mirage 2000 been offered but reject by PAF.

Think for minute if Pakistan buy 20 or 30 million dollar drone, then its training , setup . Plus Pakistan don't use one or two. This deal ends up costing over a billion . So, simple Pakistan will never buy these drone, even offer for free. Just like Mirage 2000 been offered but reject by PAF.

Its better to build/copy MQ1/MQ9 drones together with China.

@Aeronaut @Secur
You guys have misunderstood what I'm saying. I'm not taking about the price tag of these drones, I'm just saying that if Pakistan is interested in it, its political weight is no less than any country which showed interests in it.

Sorry, I meant the PN. Yes, the world works that way, but not when it comes to :pakistan: man ;)
What does the PM stand for , in this post ? :what:

The world doesn't work that way , my friend . :D

The world runs on ' quid pro quos ' .

Bro, I know that Pakistan is working on drones of its own, the U-40 attracted many nations with political weights not less than Pakistan's. The pricing is a different issue though.
Jokes and trolling aside,Pakistan builds its own drones, we have been doing that on a smaller level for a decade now. This drone is MALE and would be expensive, we don't have the money for more purchases. Pakistan is procuring CH-4 or Wing Loon in the future for unmanned strike role. Few pieces of ANKA perhaps will be on Pakistan's wishlist.

Global Industrial Defence Solutions

Integrated Dynamics.

For now we are not exactly sure how much these drones cost. There is one thing and that's one thing for sure, If Pakistan is sanctioned by the West, this drone offers an alternative aside from PAKISTANI-MADE DRONE.

The Russians are behind us all when it comes to drone technology. Clearly, the West will never give them the technology nor would Turkey or probably the UAE. An attempt to strike a deal gives us a pride as a whole nation, even if it is being turned down.

When a single country went up to the top in the ME, the others will slowly but surely catch up with it my friend! That's why I want all Arab politicians to learn from the Conservative Turkish politicians.

Who could ever imagine that the Russians buy military equipment from an Arab country,the world is changing.
The new EU is the ME,the only issue left is peace.
I wonder if that would happen,who could stop the ME from becoming the center of the world.

Russia is planning to buy a limited batch of complexes United Block 40 version 5

Translation,

were going to buy 4-10 of them so we can study them, but like the Israeli Drones we bought before these things will never see service. Yes, I do admit when it comes too drone tech were far behind, which is very ironic sense USSR was a world leader in Drone Technology.

But not too worry since our design bureaus are cooking up some promising projects,

img_7373_sm.jpg

uav.jpg

They can design and build these drones independently if they need them.

But of course ! ^^

Russian Military Drones Inferior to Foreign Models - Minister

13:15 03/06/2013

MOSCOW, June 3 (RIA Novosti) –
Unmanned air vehicles (UAV), ground-based robotic systems and unmanned submersibles which Russian industry is developing for the Defense Ministry, are inferior to foreign analogs, Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said on Monday.

Military robotic systems are under development as part of the state weapons program for 2011-2020, Shoigu said at a ministry conference call on Monday.

But “by their performance characteristics, [robotic] systems created for the Defense Ministry’s needs are inferior to their foreign analogs,” he said.

“At the same time, domestically-made robotized systems are successfully used by our law-enforcement agencies,” he said.

Shoigu also criticized defense enterprises for frequent delays in carrying out their work, which in turn affects the quality of robotic systems.

“This is due to the technological backwardness of enterprises, weak organization of state contract fulfillment and a shortage of skilled personnel,” Shoigu said.

RIA Novosti

RIA Novosti

^
It may take sometime till the Russians come up with a highly sophisticated drones of their own.

@Bubblegum Crisis

Are we getting those U-40s?

Back
Top Bottom