What's new

Russia Planning to Buy Aerial Drones from UAE

You thought right! Actually, the UAE had singed twi agreements with the ROK, the first was for UAV-missile technology, and missile tech as well.
You still didn't get no deal read this to know wht's going on.

Kim also offered to provide key arms technologies related to the homegrown Hyunmoo ballistic and cruise missiles to the UAE as part of efforts to expand defense cooperation between the two countries

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-d...v-missile-technologies-uae.html#ixzz2ct4TsZHmSo the talk is not about the UAV'-missile tech since there'se no such thing see ya.

You still didn't get no deal read this to know wht's going on.

Kim also offered to provide key arms technologies related to the homegrown Hyunmoo ballistic and cruise missiles to the UAE as part of efforts to expand defense cooperation between the two countries

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-d...v-missile-technologies-uae.html#ixzz2ct4TsZHmSo the talk is not about the UAV'-missile tech since there'se no such thing see ya.

I do have a hunch that you didn't get what I have been struggling to say to you. Anyway, I'm no longer interested into bringing the discussion to a lower level than this.

:wave:
Bye

First of all read well then laugh honestly you made me laugh at you they dont talk about UAV missile tech there'se no such thing you poor they talk about UAVs tech and missile tech do you know what missile they talk about do you know?.

You are plagued by the same unfortunate realities that plague most simple minded people.

Of course there was a transfer of technology, of course there is a level of cooperation into building something as sophisticated as the United-40 UAV. You know why?? Because ALL countries do it, no exception.

The fact that the Israeli UAVs have American engines, and many american parts that did not stop it from being an Israeli UAV. The fact that Israeli's tank Merkava is powered by a German engine and plated by American technology did not stop it from being an Israeli tank.

The fact that the M1 Abrams tank has a German Canon and torret did not stop it from being an American Tank. It appears only WE are forced to restart the wheel for brownie points, this is simple minded people logic, reinventing the wheel is the stupidest choice any defense company can make.

So the fact that the UAE UAV has South Korean technology does not make it any less Emarati, the fact that Saudi UAV has South African technology does not make it any less Saudi.

You are plagued by the same unfortunate realities that plague most simple minded people.

Of course there was a transfer of technology, of course there is a level of cooperation into building something as sophisticated as the United-40 UAV. You know why?? Because ALL countries do it, no exception.

The fact that the Israeli UAVs have American engines, and many american parts that did not stop it from being an Israeli UAV. The fact that Israeli's tank Merkava is powered by a German engine and plated by American technology did not stop it from being an Israeli tank.

The fact that the M1 Abrams tank has a German Canon and torret did not stop it from being an American Tank. It appears only WE are forced to restart the wheel for brownie points, this is simple minded people logic, reinventing the wheel is the stupidest choice any defense company can make.

So the fact that the UAE UAV has South Korean technology does not make it any less Emarati, the fact that Saudi UAV has South African technology does not make it any less Saudi.
Agree with what you said. when you make something and mention that this thing has techs from here and there that gives some credits to you but when you say this product its a home made 100% while it's not that where you look a BIG liar! all countries use foreign products in it's projects that's no shame at all the shame is when someone claim that every thing is his!.

@BLACKEAGLE @T-123456 @Yzd Khalifa @Mosamania @Bubblegum Crisis @BATMAN

Published on Aug 24, 2013

As per this, the Russians are working on expediting the purchase deal.

Also it says one contract is worth not less than 1 billion AED does it mean there are talks going on for more than one contract/package? Did i understand it correctly?

Last edited by a moderator:
The U-40 is a state of the art, one of a kind, and extremely attractive.

I wish that that the RSF would get its hands on some of those with full ToT.

Also it says one contract is worth not less than 1 billion AED does it mean there are talks going on for more than one contract/package? Did i understand it correctly?

@BLACKEAGLE @T-123456 @Yzd Khalifa @Mosamania @Bubblegum Crisis @BATMAN

Published on Aug 24, 2013

If thats the talk then there are more contracts which will only benefit your UAV industry.
And its good advertisement when the worlds second biggest arms dealer buys them.

If thats the talk then there are more contracts which will only benefit your UAV industry.
And its good advertisement when the worlds second biggest arms dealer buys them.

I want Turkish drones :ashamed:

I have official source for this news.

There are many talks for many contracts going on with around 10 countries and USA and Russia are among them.

So Russia and USA both wanting to get their hands on this. And also that each deal/package is not worth less than 1 billion AED.

The first package of 15 united-40 will be ready by end of this year.

During the test flight it flew 200 KMs

It was to take part in Russain Airshow as well end of this month an members having info about it?

Final product shown in 2011 ar Dubai Airshow and in two years alread 10 countries are having talks to buy it. :tup:

No, I mean distancing ourselves from Erdogan-Arabs sh!t :lol:
I believe it was you(most Arabs) who said Erdogan is good,i explained his intentions many times now did i?
My only concern is innocent people dead for nothing,and the worst part: small innocent children.
We good dont worry;)

What i heard in the above clip is correct . There are many talks for many contracts going on with around 10 countries and USA is one of them.

So Russia and USA both wanting to get their hands on this. And also that each deal/package is not worth less than 1 billion AED. I have official source for this news.

It was to take part in Russain Airshow as well end of this month an members having info about it?
Ok,i dont get it.
Why would the leader in drone technology(USA) want to buy drones from the UAE,dont you find that a bit strange?

Back
Top Bottom