What's new

Russia Planning to Buy Aerial Drones from UAE

Who could ever imagine that the Russians buy military equipment from an Arab country,the world is changing.
The new EU is the ME,the only issue left is peace.
I wonder if that would happen,who could stop the ME from becoming the center of the world.

Some non-Arab Bedouin's of defence.pk, need to visit ME to learn about the clout and culture of Arabs.

Why there are buying from outside Russia. Can Pakistani made UAVs are good to sell to Russian.

Well, if it isn't cost effective, the PA, PN, and the PAF might have a second-thought. Let just wait and see..

To the best of my knowledge, I believe that Pakistan is actually looking for a male drone. Are you suggesting that Pakistan will introduce one of its own, if so, then I think they can manage to have both :smart: how cool is that?

It's more of a pride thing now. Pakistan only will buy drones that it can either produce domestically, or has a partnership in developing. I have no doubt that Pakistan is developing a MALE drone on it's own, and there are already rumors that Pakistan has already developed armed drones too.

Again, it's more to do with pride than practicality.

It's more of a pride thing now. Pakistan only will buy drones that it can either produce domestically, or has a partnership in developing. I have no doubt that Pakistan is developing a MALE drone on it's own, and there are already rumors that Pakistan has already developed armed drones too.

My argument is that Pakistan's political wright is as equal as India on the subject.

My argument is that Pakistan's political wright is as equal as India on the subject.

Except India doesn't hesitate to buy foreign military equipment, such as drones, that it knows it won't have any hand in.

Except India doesn't hesitate to buy foreign military equipment, such as drones, that it knows it won't have any hand in.

I can't speak for Indians, the comparison that I made was plainly political.

We also provided parts for Turkish Anka prog..

We also provided parts for Turkish Anka prog..

Case in point...

Though, I suspect that Pakistan may not actually buy the ANKA, at least not without weapons. All Pakistan really cares about is weapons and domestic production.

Case in point...

Though, I suspect that Pakistan may not actually buy the ANKA, at least not without weapons. All Pakistan really cares about is weapons and domestic production.

Various sources talk abt Pakistan developing a MALE UAV... including the statements of domestic UAV companies.. so yes.. we will see a indigenous MALE UAV..

Case in point...

That is quite understandable bro! A full ToT is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom