What's new

Russia Planning to Buy Aerial Drones from UAE

That is quite understandable bro! A full ToT is awesome.

Of course, but full ToTs are very difficult to obtain when it comes to drones.

Various sources talk abt Pakistan developing a MALE UAV... including the statements of domestic UAV companies.. so yes.. we will see a indigenous MALE UAV..

It's still a few years away, but yes, Pakistan is working on MALE drones.

India is a friend of the UAE, you guys have too strong ties with them already, with a trade volume of tens of billions of dollars everything is cool, so yeah, I would encourage India to do so, if they wish.

KSA is getting those too, in addition to the ones we built in our own.

my dear friend we are not buying the UNITED-40 from the UAE .

Not really. We still can see the fingerprints of the UAE in it.
Your mind accept that this uav 100% desgin and made in UAE while Russia the super power cant do it since when Arab free and choose what they wana do!!! this plane all about technology as I said came from either europe or s.korea or s.africa.

Your mind accept that this uav 100% desgin and made in UAE while Russia the super power cant do it since when Arab free and choose what they wana do!!! this plane all about technology as I said came from either europe or s.korea or s.africa.

I don't know why are you putting your race before everything else. If it came from the east or the west, the UAE shouldn't have come up with something of its own.

Yes, the Russians possess a hyper offensive tech, but they are WAY behind everybody in this industry.

Learn how to use critical thinking b4 posting.

I don't know why are you putting your race before everything else. If it came from the east or the west, the UAE shouldn't have come up with something of its own.

Yes, the Russians possess a hyper offensive tech, but they are WAY behind everybody in this industry.

And I can't believe you cheat your self that bad be realistic and don't look soooooooooo naive think before you hail something unimaginable. every one knows how small in population it it. second there is no history of industry technology of it. 3 most of the worker there foreigner. 4 yes they have money any thing else they poor with. 5 if this is really an achievement by them it will be certainly welcomed but I and most of the Arab and Muslims doubt it. man we have some big Arab and Muslims countries they don't not 10% of technology of the mighty united 40 get real.

And I can't believe you cheat your self that bad be realistic and don't look soooooooooo naive think before you hail something unimaginable. every one knows how small in population it it. second there is no history of industry technology of it. 3 most of the worker there foreigner. 4 yes they have money any thing else they poor with. 5 if this is really an achievement by them it will be certainly welcomed but I and most of the Arab and Muslims doubt it. man we have some big Arab and Muslims countries they don't not 10% of technology of the mighty united 40 get real.

Your logic is very interesting :lol:

UAE-made UAV appeals - Khaleej Times

UAE-Made Drone Completes 1ST Successful Test Flights | Middle East Confidential

High flyers: Building UAE's first home-grown unmanned aerial vehicle | GulfNews.com

YABHON United 40

:lol: :D :rofl:
You are making me LoLing all day long... :omghaha:
Transfer of UAV missile technology is in no way related to the subject we are discussing regarding the U-40. Aside the U-40 project is over now, maybe the UAE is going to utilize this technology in future projects.
I will never be naive that you can be, trust if that was really a UAEs product I will be so happy but I just can't swallow it sorry.

tell me if they have the latest technology why they need it from S.Korea?????? look

http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-d...ea-transfer-uav-missile-technologies-uae.html

:lol: :D :rofl:
You are making me LoLing all day long... :omghaha:
Transfer of UAV missile technology is in no way related to the subject we are discussing regarding the U-40. Aside the U-40 project is over now, maybe the UAE is going to utilize this technology in future projects.
First of all read well then laugh honestly you made me laugh at you they dont talk about UAV missile tech there'se no such thing you poor they talk about UAVs tech and missile tech do you know what missile they talk about do you know?.

First of all read well then laugh honestly you made me laugh at you they dont talk about UAV missile tech there'se no such thing you poor they talk about UAVs tech and missile tech do you know what missile they talk about do you know?.

You thought right! Actually, the UAE had singed twi agreements with the ROK, the first was for UAV-missile technology, and missile tech as well.

Back
Top Bottom