What's new

russia loses rocket again - loses capability to launch satellites

MarkusS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Russia again lost a rocket while launching a multi million € Satellite. The proton rocket lost its main engine at 160 km altitude and then started an uncontrolled reentry.

The Express-AM4P satellite which was build from Airbus - Astrium and bought from russia was planned to provide internet to remote areas of russia.

The list of russian space failures is long and this is the last event of an entire chain of desasters in the last years.

In February 2011 the GEO-IK 2 satellite was transferred into a wrong orbit and became useless.

In december 2011 a "meridian satellite" which was planned to allow communication in remote siberian areas ended as trash in the taiga.

The fobos-grunt misson that was planend to reach the martian moon phobos was not even able to leave earths gravitational field and crashed back on earth after a few days.

In february 2013 three satellites were lost in one desaster as their proton rocket exploded shortly after launch.

The russian space agency roskosmos is puzzled from this chain of desasters. Their boss Popowkin was removed from office after just 2 years.

Putin ordered to renew the entire sace program and invested billions into it. The current events show that the reason for the unbroken chain of failures is not found yet.

btw the interesting fact is, that the now crashed satellite was already a replacement for the satellite that crashed in 2011 at launch. Airbus Astrium now builds the same satellite the 3rd time. Each time we generate 150 million € profit.

It is also interesting to see that the russian proton rocket never fails when it sends foreign satellites into space but now failed the 6th time in a row when it is used from the russians for themself.

Wow, Russia must really hate EU satellites :lol:

hate them so much they buy it for 150 million € each. They buy it from us and we build it for them. They crash it and order a new one. It is lucrative ha ha

hate them so much they buy it for 150 million € each. They buy it from us and we build it for them. They crash it and order a new one. It is lucrative ha ha

Russian satellites are better than EU satellites :bounce:

Russian satellites are better than EU satellites :bounce:

russia doesn't even produce commercial satellites. Beside that russia doesn't have the technology to build satellites of our high standards.

russia doesn't even produce commercial satellites. Beside that russia doesn't have the technology to build satellites of our high standards.

Russia can build 5th generation PAK-FA. Europe cannot build 5th generation jets. Plus, Russia doesn't need to import amphibious assault ships from France. Russia is already building its own Ivan Gren class amphibious assault ships which are newer and more advanced.

Russia can build 5th generation PAK-FA. Europe cannot build 5th generation jets. Plus, Russia doesn't need to import amphibious assault ships from France. Russia is already building its own Ivan Gren class amphibious assault ships which are newer and more advanced.

So in what orbit do those 5th generation jets work? Are they able to reach geostationary orbit? As far as i know those jets arent even able to leave the atmosphere...lol you talk about satellites then change topic when you got busted.

try again.

Just info for you, europe leads in technology. we can build any jet we want. There is simply no need for a "5th generation jet". Its not needed for our defemse strategy and a waste of money. Thats the main reason why we are rich and why russia is on the economic state of nigeria.

Here we go with Obamanomics again :lol: After all, Zimbabwe was a rich country where a candy cost a billion dollars.

PressTV - Italy unemployment rate hits record high of 13%

Iranian bullshit propaganda at best. Funny fact is, that italy economy is still bigger than russian economy.

Beside that, germany is an economic god. We are gods compared to 3rd world countries and thats how i feel when i see them. Also funny fact is that an unemployed italian gets 70% more income each month in unemployment momey than a working russian lol.

Iranian bullshit propaganda at best. Funny fact is, that italy economy is still bigger than russian economy.

Beside that, germany is an economic god. We are gods compared to 3rd world countries and thats how i feel when i see them. Also funny fact is that an unemployed italian gets 70% more income each month in unemployment momey than a working russian lol.

Money is number. Number is infinite. Therefore money is infinite. Economy is not about money. It's about the happiness of the people. Russians are happier than Europeans.

Germany is no god. Kenya has way bigger territory than Germany. Germans should feel inferior when they meet Kenyans.

List of countries and dependencies by area - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Money is number. Number is infinite. Therefore money is infinite. Economy is not about money. It's about the happiness of the people. Russians are happier than Europeans.

Germany is no god. Kenya has way bigger territory than Germany. Germans should feel inferior when they meet Kenyans.

List of countries and dependencies by area - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

we rule entire europe. The Eu is bigger than kenya and since kenya is our puppet regime amd we build,luxury ressorts there and can do whatever we want we feel superior. :)

We are gods on this planet. We rule the entire technology and culture. We create regimes and destroy them. We install dictators and let them fall. We create wars, change cultures and the way people live. The entire world is our play ground. And thats a good thing. I see us as the most advanced culture and when i see on what low levels most others exist im happy that i was born here.

Dont even know why anyody takes this little troll looking degenerate and his troll threads seriously. Its the same hate filled anti russian propaganda every time. Too bad German business leaders know better

Back
Top Bottom