What's new

russia loses rocket again - loses capability to launch satellites

we rule entire europe. The Eu is bigger than kenya and since kenya is our puppet regime amd we build,luxury ressorts there and can do whatever we want we feel superior. :)

We are gods on this planet. We rule the entire technology and culture. We create regimes and destroy them. We install dictators and let them fall. We create wars, change cultures and the way people live. The entire world is our play ground. And thats a good thing. I see us as the most advanced culture and when i see on what low levels most others exist im happy that i was born here.
WTFo_O :crazy:
U should get some help man, that was scary

WTFo_O :crazy:
U should get some help man, that was scary

you ever travelled to third world countries for holiday? You should try it. Its interesting too see how not so lucky people manage their daily lifes.

we rule entire europe. The Eu is bigger than kenya and since kenya is our puppet regime amd we build,luxury ressorts there and can do whatever we want we feel superior. :)

We are gods on this planet. We rule the entire technology and culture. We create regimes and destroy them. We install dictators and let them fall. We create wars, change cultures and the way people live. The entire world is our play ground. And thats a good thing. I see us as the most advanced culture and when i see on what low levels most others exist im happy that i was born here.

The EU is not a country, just as the UN is not a country. Germany and Kenya are both countries. If Germany even thinks about bullying Kenya, BOOM, sanctions and Germany's economy would collapse over night. So who's the toughy now eh? :D

As a matter of fact, after the Crimea annexation, Ukraine is smaller than Kenya :D

Last edited:
Technologically speaking, Russia is still behind the U.S and west. Theres no argument about that. But its true there are some few fields in which russia is a little ahead(like Rocket engines for space launches example.). Overall the Russia is way behind the west in almost all fields. But i dont think we should laugh at other peoples troubles like in this case. Accidents do happen, the U.S and E.U have also had their own share of issues/accidents during launches. Nothing new in that. Though i must confess im surprise to see that after all the ove haul/modernasation program putin launched , Russia still has/suffers from so many launch failures lately. Even China and India have a better launch record. strange...IMO. :Do_O

:lol::lol::lol:

Delusional westerners makes me smile.

They are 'god'? LMAO!

Heck, Germans can't even do anything about the Turks living there in millions...First, atleast make millions of Turks adapt your culture since they live INSIDE Germany.

Heck, Germans living inside Germany doesn't adapt 'german culture' in its entirety...and Europe is now a 'multi-cultural' society itself..while others have kept their own culture...yet this idiot thinks that he 'creates' cultures and 'others' follow..while its actually the other way around.

Europe going multi-culture while other global civilizations like Islamic World keeping intact their own unique culture and identity...and that unique culture/identity is expanded even INSIDE the western world on physical level due to tens of millions of Muslim people throughout West...

talk about being delusional :rolleyes:

first of all i am glad that the real western man showed up it was boring to listen to your kind talk about freedom
second you are at the top now but not for long if you look at the numbers the rise of china and russia other countries are doing great also india brazil japan and your actions will make everyone team up not to mention that the people who made these civilizations will be history white people numbers are getting lower and lower being replaced by blacks and asians and north africans the one who need to worry is not russia or china it is you also the west actions have made you westerns the most hated on the planet 1 million iraqi killed for example do you think anyone can forget that ? enjoy your civilization while you can
by the way when i look at the french national team (football) i think they should play with us african cup of nations

Delusional piece of trash. Cant really say anything else. This is the trash that talking abkut freedom and democracy? The real face of NATO

Then it can be suspected that the satellites explode en-route to the orbits bringing the rockets down with them ")

btw the interesting fact is, that the now crashed satellite was already a replacement for the satellite that crashed in 2011 at launch. Airbus Astrium now builds the same satellite the 3rd time. Each time we generate 150 million € profit.

It is also interesting to see that the russian proton rocket never fails when it sends foreign satellites into space but now failed the 6th time in a row when it is used from the russians for themself.

@MarkusS you r right man. Ppl need to be done with superstition if they want to achieve anything. I hope hu can save Europe from illegal immigration

sent some indian isro pesonel there for exchange of technology

teacher ko sikhaega kya :lol:
russians were our inspiration but there is no way we can guide russia as they are way ahead of us atleast for more than 2 decades

Okay,this is f-ed up on so many levels.

"gods on this planet"...? :woot:....I've seen some illusions of grandeur in my life but this takes the cake.

@MarkusS ....Your attitude is what makes the West hated in the world,respect other people and their culture.Just because someone doesn't see a drag queen as a model and a cool thing doesn't make them primitive.

Back
Top Bottom