What's new

russia loses rocket again - loses capability to launch satellites

[QUOTEso i wonder who the greeks talked with when they watched the construction. Guess complicated mirror tricks ha ha You crack me up.]

History is written by victors not vanquished ,so history can be changed and altered for political reasons like how west keeps doing it ,laws of physics cannot be changed and have been same since the start of the universe.

So Scientific data>better than any eqyptologist gibberish.[/quote]

oh nice, what victors? Are you saying we also faked all the text inside the pyramides and all new finds in the desert. Evry single old egyptian wall writing and the amduat, the book of the death? Wow man thats serious business. As i said you crack me up. It must have been time travellers.

Most like this iranian guy:

Iranian scientist claims to have invented 'time machine' - Telegraph

Check you post again you categorically posted the pic of Makkah and in it Kabba and make fun of it, this is Pakistan Defense Forum not EU Defense Forum and Pakistan is a majority muslim state, so this kind of posts will not be tolerated.

he didnt make fun of saudi. he just said that the world is influenced by the western culture. which is something u cant deny.

I made no fun about it. I made fun about the disney castle right next to it. Is this disney castle also a holy place for you? I did not know. I´m sorry then.

Well you are good at being subtle in your mockery of Saudi arabia and their holy places.That was cool part of you.

I made no fun about it. I made fun about the disney castle right next to it. Is this disney castle also a holy place for you? I did not know. I´m sorry then.

Sorry accepted, but please whenever you post cut the holy places out of the pics and make sure that it don't hurt anyone's sentiments. KSA Govt is not holy cow but that place is very holy for us.

oh nice, what victors? Are you saying we also faked all the text inside the pyramides and all new finds in the desert. Evry single old egyptian wall writing and the amduat, the book of the death? Wow man thats serious business. As i said you crack me up. It must have been time travellers.

So where is the scientific proof that all the hieroglyphs are from are when the pyramid was constructing.All Heiroglyphs have not been intepreted either. Like I said .history you propagate and push ,farce of western politics to justify political positions and control information .

Do a calculation on Pyramid alignment calculation ,you will be even more stunned. Perfect fibonacci.

Sorry accepted, but please whenever you post cut the holy places out of the pics and make sure that it don't hurt anyone's sentiments. KSA Govt is not holy cow but that place is very holy for us.

Can i ask you something and i want an honest answer.

You demand from me to show respect to your holy places and i´m fine with that. I assume that you also respect rome and our vatican. :)But you feel insulted that i post a picture of Mecca and that giant skyscraper they erected near the kabaa...and i´m not even muslim. So you should not be harsh with me, because i can´t know your cultural things.

But if that picture insults you, and this does not?

Abraj-al-Bait-Towers.JPG

This thing is like the tower of Sauron in Lord of the Rings. An architectural monstrum

mordor-and-mecca-royal-clock-hotel-tower.jpg

In rome no building is allowed to be larger than St. Peter

0_4096_168_2297_hero_Rome_Skyline_Toti_IMG_8382.jpg

But look at this:

AbrajAlBaitin2011Makkah.JPG

This seems wrong on so many levels. It looks like something that does not belong there. I saw the kabaa is under the open sky so you can see the stars. But now you see this tower and stand in its shadow.

Another factor is that this tower brings great danger to your most holy place. What if it collapses? Its an earthquake zone there.

As you see i showed respect and did take care that your holy place is not seen at even one picture. But i would liek to hear your opinion about this.

So where is the scientific proof that all the hieroglyphs are from are when the pyramid was constructing.All Heiroglyphs have not been intepreted either. Like I said .history you propagate and push ,farce of western politics to justify political positions and control information .

Do a calculation on Pyramid alignment calculation ,you will be even more stunned. Perfect fibonacci.

The oldest european art is roughly 45.000 years old. And i have a question for you, how much respect do you have for our ancestors art and what it stands for?

Chauvet.jpg

cavepainting_50-20KBCE.jpg

Chauvet%20Lions%20Large.jpg

Last edited:
You demand from me to show respect to your holy places and i´m fine with that. I assume that you also respect rome and our vatican. But you feel insulted that i post a picture of Mecca and that giant skyscraper they erected near the kabaa...and i´m not even muslim. So you should not be harsh with me, because i can´t know your cultural things.

I can't insult any religion as its not allowed in Islam also ethically not right too and we muslims give respect to all prophets of Allah / God. Makkah is well known in the world for Kabba and many in west try to insult that place, there is a bar in US which is replica of Kabba and that is an insult of our holy place because alcohol is prohibited in Islam.

You seem sensible person and that is nice to know.

Your point is valid about the height of the building, even when I saw the model first time I was surprised that those buildings are much higher then mosque. Game maker have made these kind of things many times.

Last edited:
Money is number. Number is infinite. Therefore money is infinite. Economy is not about money. It's about the happiness of the people. Russians are happier than Europeans.

Germany is no god. Kenya has way bigger territory than Germany. Germans should feel inferior when they meet Kenyans.

List of countries and dependencies by area - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:sarcastic:

You demand from me to show respect to your holy places and i´m fine with that. I assume that you also respect rome and our vatican. :)But you feel insulted that i post a picture of Mecca and that giant skyscraper they erected near the kabaa...and i´m not even muslim. So you should not be harsh with me, because i can´t know your cultural things.

But if that picture insults you, and this does not?

Abraj-al-Bait-Towers.JPG

This thing is like the tower of Sauron in Lord of the Rings. An architectural monstrum

mordor-and-mecca-royal-clock-hotel-tower.jpg

In rome no building is allowed to be larger than St. Peter

0_4096_168_2297_hero_Rome_Skyline_Toti_IMG_8382.jpg

But look at this:

AbrajAlBaitin2011Makkah.JPG

This seems wrong on so many levels. It looks like something that does not belong there. I saw the kabaa is under the open sky so you can see the stars. But now you see this tower and stand in its shadow.

Another factor is that this tower brings great danger to your most holy place. What if it collapses? Its an earthquake zone there.

As you see i showed respect and did take care that your holy place is not seen at even one picture. But i would liek to hear your opinion about this.

The oldest european art is roughly 45.000 years old. And i have a question for you, how much respect do you have for our ancestors art and what it stands for?

Chauvet.jpg

cavepainting_50-20KBCE.jpg

Chauvet%20Lions%20Large.jpg

Damn nice, 45000 years ago and some really good painters.

pretty much. In marocco it is till today. Ceuta and Melilla bitches.

The greek learned from you? as far i know the greeks invaded egypt and installed the ptolemaic dynasty. Cleopatra for example was greek. Alexandria is mostly a greek city. I have much respect for egypt and see it as part of our history and culture. Egypt is special for us. In rome it was not a provence but property of the emperor. My family visited egypt in 2000. I was a small boy then but fascinated from the temples. We went from Luxor to Aswan with ship and also back and visited Gizeh.

I´m glad you got rid of the muslim brotherhood.
yes they did if you like you can read more about that we knew medicine and engineering we were way better than any other empire at the time
i am glad you enjoyed your stay in Egypt and i am not normaly hostile to anyone it is just that your post was not nice to every one including Egypt
i am also glad that they are gone and i wish the future will be better

Russia again lost a rocket while launching a multi million € Satellite. The proton rocket lost its main engine at 160 km altitude and then started an uncontrolled reentry.

The Express-AM4P satellite which was build from Airbus - Astrium and bought from russia was planned to provide internet to remote areas of russia.

The list of russian space failures is long and this is the last event of an entire chain of desasters in the last years.

In February 2011 the GEO-IK 2 satellite was transferred into a wrong orbit and became useless.

In december 2011 a "meridian satellite" which was planned to allow communication in remote siberian areas ended as trash in the taiga.

The fobos-grunt misson that was planend to reach the martian moon phobos was not even able to leave earths gravitational field and crashed back on earth after a few days.

In february 2013 three satellites were lost in one desaster as their proton rocket exploded shortly after launch.

The russian space agency roskosmos is puzzled from this chain of desasters. Their boss Popowkin was removed from office after just 2 years.

Putin ordered to renew the entire sace program and invested billions into it. The current events show that the reason for the unbroken chain of failures is not found yet.
Successful_orbital_launches.jpg

Back
Top Bottom