What's new

russia loses rocket again - loses capability to launch satellites

The EU is not a country, just as the UN is not a country. Germany and Kenya are both countries. If Germany even thinks about bullying Kenya, BOOM, sanctions and Germany's economy would collapse over night. So who's the toughy now eh? :D

As a matter of fact, after the Crimea annexation, Ukraine is smaller than Kenya :D

You are wrong...again. The EU holds more power over german law than the german government itself. Almost 70% of the laws are decided in Brüssel and not Berlin. The EU is a superstate and germany reprseemts one of its federal states. The rest of your bla bla is nonsense since Kenya is a 3rd world country.

:lol::lol::lol:

Delusional westerners makes me smile.

They are 'god'? LMAO!

Heck, Germans can't even do anything about the Turks living there in millions...First, atleast make millions of Turks adapt your culture since they live INSIDE Germany.

Heck, Germans living inside Germany doesn't adapt 'german culture' in its entirety...and Europe is now a 'multi-cultural' society itself..while others have kept their own culture...yet this idiot thinks that he 'creates' cultures and 'others' follow..while its actually the other way around.

Europe going multi-culture while other global civilizations like Islamic World keeping intact their own unique culture and identity...and that unique culture/identity is expanded even INSIDE the western world on physical level due to tens of millions of Muslim people throughout West...

talk about being delusional :rolleyes:

We habe less turks in germany than we once had jews. Unfortunately the "unique islamic culture" participates less to humanity than small israel. Its no secret that all off the islamic world of almost 1.5 billion peoples has less science going on than small israel. There are nearly zero publications. That our culture constantly changes is our power.

And that our culture is more powerful just shows your own country. You use english, our technology, music. Your women rally against submission and demand freedom and education. It is not the other way around.

first of all i am glad that the real western man showed up it was boring to listen to your kind talk about freedom
second you are at the top now but not for long if you look at the numbers the rise of china and russia other countries are doing great also india brazil japan and your actions will make everyone team up not to mention that the people who made these civilizations will be history white people numbers are getting lower and lower being replaced by blacks and asians and north africans the one who need to worry is not russia or china it is you also the west actions have made you westerns the most hated on the planet 1 million iraqi killed for example do you think anyone can forget that ? enjoy your civilization while you can
by the way when i look at the french national team (football) i think they should play with us african cup of nations

You are egyptian. You are western yourself. you are part of europe since alexander conquered it, made it a greek colony and later part of the roman empire. Btw i hope you vote al-sisi. Our boy in the town.

Okay,this is f-ed up on so many levels.

"gods on this planet"...? :woot:....I've seen some illusions of grandeur in my life but this takes the cake.

@MarkusS ....Your attitude is what makes the West hated in the world,respect other people and their culture.Just because someone doesn't see a drag queen as a model and a cool thing doesn't make them primitive.

Flamer with all respect, what would i gain with "respecting" others? If Our only achievement in 40.000 years is a spear, you deserve to be obliterated. Thats how i see it. Respect must be earned. Its not a gift.

The west is not hated. They see us, want be like us and are angry that they cant compete with it in most parts. Thats how i see it.

Last edited:
teacher ko sikhaega kya :lol:
russians were our inspiration but there is no way we can guide russia as they are way ahead of us atleast for more than 2 decades
That's why iam saying they need a helping hand

This poor sad guy is so loney and pathetic..and all over the place with facts.

Lets dissect his post...lol

We habe less turks in germany than we once had jews.

Wrong, bitch.

Turks form 4 to 5% of German population today. Jews were only 0.75% in 1930's before they got slaughtered by Hitler.

Turks in Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jewish Population of Europe in 1933: Population Data by Country

Unfortunately the "unique islamic culture" participates less to humanity than small israel.

Rant.

The point is: Islamic Civilization maintained its global presence..and even expanded it global reach. It established itself in the heartlands of West. West couldn't do the same in Muslim countries.

Western Civilization does influence Muslim World, since all civilizations influence each other all the time. But Islamic Civilization extended its "physical" presence in the heartlands of Western world. West couldn't do the same (only in colonization era...not on permanent level).
Its no secret that all off the islamic world of almost 1.5 billion peoples has less science going on than small israel.

Islamic World publishes over 150,000+ scientific papers as recorded by scijournal.

What about Israel? lmao!

Again, more rants and less facts. Anyways, Muslim countries aren't doing good in science as of now. This point is valid.
You use english,

And you use Arabic numbers given to you by Islamic Civilization. LOL.

More Westerners drink coffee on daily basis than Muslims listening to Western Music. Coffee was given to west by Islamic World.

See, your points are SO stupid :lol:

Your women rally against submission and demand freedom and education. It is not the other way around.

There are more "western" women wearing Hijabs and converting to Islam then Muslim women wearing bikinis in Islamic World.

Again, you lose on your own pathetic point. LOL.

This poor sad guy is so loney and pathetic..and all over the place with facts.

Lets dissect his post...lol

Wrong, bitch.

Turks form 4 to 5% of German population today. Jews were only 0.75% in 1930's before they got slaughtered by Hitler.

Turks in Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jewish Population of Europe in 1933: Population Data by Country

Rant.

The point is: Islamic Civilization maintained its global presence..and even expanded it global reach. It established itself in the heartlands of West. West couldn't do the same in Muslim countries.

Western Civilization does influence Muslim World, since all civilizations influence each other all the time. But Islamic Civilization extended its "physical" presence in the heartlands of Western world. West couldn't do the same (only in colonization era...not on permanent level).

Islamic World publishes over 150,000+ scientific papers as recorded by scijournal.

What about Israel? lmao!

Again, more rants and less facts. Anyways, Muslim countries aren't doing good in science as of now. This point is valid.

And you use Arabic numbers given to you by Islamic Civilization. LOL.

More Westerners drink coffee on daily basis than Muslims listening to Western Music. Coffee was given to west by Islamic World.

See, your points are SO stupid :lol:

There are more "western" women wearing Hijabs and converting to Islam then Muslim women wearing bikinis in Islamic World.

Again, you lose on your own pathetic point. LOL.

arabic numbers predate islam. Your argument is? They aren´t even arabic since they come from india.

And no, there are not more women in the west who fall to islam but in "islamic countries" women who push for western standards.

Take a look at Pakistan:

Pakistan faschion week:
ayesha-f-hashwani-at-fashion-pakistan-week-2012-day-1-9.jpg

Iran:

10366159_864726410208121_4556806198757727051_n.jpg

The entire world has become western and all other cultures have become a commercialized version of subcultures.

Muslim countries don´t exist anymore since there is not one country that is not trying to copy west. Take a look at your funny Saudi Arabia.

wolkenkratzer-mecca-royal-clock-tower100~_v-image512_-6a0b0d9618fb94fd9ee05a84a1099a13ec9d3321.jpg

As western designed and build skyscraper. You can go there and look down on the kabaa. The symbolism behind this is very interesting. The triumph of capitalism over religious dogma. Or Dubai. Singapore...the list goes on.

I see all parts of the world as primitive and barbaric and we bring the light of civilisation there. Thats my deepest believe. And i´m glad that i must not live there.

The west is able to incorperte evrything useful. Thats the ultimate power. Something that seems static will always break apart.

We transformed many nations sucessful. Japan. South Korea, China. India and Pakistan are still going the way of progress but both become good members of the globalized world.

P.s.: maybe you call your mother or sisters bitch but not me. I would advice you to stop personal attacks. They may appear as backfall in eastern barbarism.

arabic numbers predate islam.

LOL...so what?

Your argument is? They aren´t even arabic since they come from india.

Yes..kind of. But Islamic World gave it to west...just like all other major contributions that made the west.

Numbers, gun-powder, and heck--the very basis of Western world...modern secularism..it was an Islamic influence on West. Google the words "Father of modern secular thought in Europe" and see who comes up.

Hint: He was an Islamic Scholar.

And no, there are not more women in the west who fall to islam but in "islamic countries" women who push for western standards.

There exists no "western" standards. LOL.

Take a look at Pakistan:

Pakistan faschion week:

So "fashion" week defines our every-day dressing? :lol:

Women in Hijab are a common sight in West...everywhere. On streets, markets, universities and so on. That is called "civilizational presence" .....Come back when you see women in bikinis or short booty shirts in Islamic World on such normal, everyday street level.

The fact is: There were barely any presence of Islamic peoples in West in 19th century.

Today, tens of millions of Islamic people are in Western heartlands...with thousands of Mosques sprawling all over the West world...and so on. THAT is what you called "extension" of a civilization.

You can all live and cry in your delusion. Guess what? It doesn't matter.

The game is already over.

The entire world has become western and all other cultures have become a commercialized version of subcultures.

Entire world has become Western? :rofl:

Muslim countries don´t exist anymore since there is not one country that is not trying to copy west. Take a look at your funny Saudi Arabia.

wolkenkratzer-mecca-royal-clock-tower100~_v-image512_-6a0b0d9618fb94fd9ee05a84a1099a13ec9d3321.jpg

So Saudis build hotels to cater tourists and earn money.....and lo behold, they are doing it because "they are trying to copy west?" ....LMAO! What an utter child are you.

SAUDI ARABIA is trying to copy West?! :lol:

As western designed and build skyscraper.

:rofl:

Bin Laden group designed and constructed this skyscraper. Very "western" I guess. A building with CRESCENT on top of it.. Yup, "very western"
You can go there and look down on the kabaa. The symbolism behind this is very interesting. The triumph of capitalism over religious dogma. Or Dubai. Singapore...the list goes on.

You can go on surrounding mountains and look down on Kaaba too. Very "symbolic" I guess.

I see all parts of the world as primitive and barbaric and we bring the light of civilisation there. Thats my deepest believe. And i´m glad that i must not live there.

Its actually opposite. It was "East" that gave civilisation to primitive barbaric west, if I go by your retarded logic.

Lets talk about whole 5000 year of recorded human history...

Europe received its civilization from the Middle East/East, not the other way around. The heritage of the Sumerian, Babylonian, and Egyptian etc empires and civilizations, their mathematics, writing systems, and middle eastern religions made their way into Europe from the Middle East. The Roman Empire's writing system was ultimately derived from Phoenician. The western world shares alot in common with the Middle East because its civilization is an extension of the Middle East (in very general terms). Babylonian mathematics are the basis for western mathematics. And so on...
But you never studied history of world before 18th century, eh? :woot:

Historically, East produced more number of dominant civilizations than West did. Thats just a fact! Lets look at general history till 18th century (before industrialization era)...and write the dominant civilizations of different eras (General trend)..

West: Roman Civilization, Greek Civilization

East: Egyptian Civilization (3000 years continuous!), Persian Civilization, Arabic Civilization, Chinese Civilization, Turks (Ottomans, Indian Mughals etc)...

This is a very general list...and you can easily see that more number of dominant civilizations arose from East than West..

And remember, this is when I haven't mentioned ancient dominant civilizations of humanity like Sumerians, Assyrians, Ancient Indians and their achievements etc...All of whom were dominant civilizations of their era and were from East..

Not to mention... First drawings, first writing systems, first cities, first planned cities, first empires, first civilizations etc etc all come from East...

Civilization itself rose in East and civilized the barbarians of West

Ultimately, we are all humans. This "East" vs "West" definitions only arose in last 200 years...thanks to pathetic Westerners who just wanted to feel the delusion of "We are better"

Also, 'Western' is a pretty lame term. If anything, Rome and Greece were Mediterranean civilizations that derived their intellectual and cultural legacy from Middle-Eastern civilizations (Egyptians, Babylonians, Phoenicians etc) and later gave this culture to the savage barbarians of what you call the "west"...

Europe was nothing more than bunch of wild tribes moving throughout the continent...

The west is able to incorperte evrything useful. Thats the ultimate power. Something that seems static will always break apart.

No culture every seems "static".....but Islamic Civilization has evolved and is continuously evolving BUT by keeping its own indigenous outlook, identity, and culture....while your poor west became "multi-culture" and lost its culture. Sad for you.:lol:

You have no unique "culture" now. West now is an amulgum of different cultures integrated together into a wider culture. Hence "multicultural" societies.

We transformed many nations sucessful. Japan. South Korea, China. India and Pakistan are still going the way of progress but both become good members of the globalized world.

You transformed China? :rofl: I thought Chinese did it. Didn't know CPC were "western" ....But hey, Chinese build tall buildings...West builds it too..so obviously West is best

(Btw, world's tallest building in 17th century was in Islamic World. I think probably West 'copied' and created their own tall buildings?--if I go by your logic.)

What an idiot. :rofl:

@flamer84 meet your new friend Markus bro. He thinks that Saudis are building infrastructure not because they want to develop their economy, but because they just want to "copy" west.

I thought strife for development was a human thing since all human cultures has shown this throughout history....but probably no. I am sure Mughals of India were also "copying west" when they build magnificent cities during their times of glory.

Heck, I bet, Egyptian Pyramids were also an effort to "copy" west :rofl:

Do westerners REALLY believe such old myths? I hope not. Otherwise, I'll feel sad for them. How pathetic and sad.

bla bla blubb.

The sad fact is, that "mosques" as you name it are a western construct. They are designed like the eastern orthodox churches. Thats no surprise since islam took most of its architecture from the byzanthium architects.

What you don´t understand is, that i have no respect for cultures who are unable to bring up somthing like this:

space-shuttle-launch3a.jpg

Thats also the reasonw hy you waste so much time with bullshit copy and paste. Your marginalisation is what hurts you.

What power do your people actually hold? Its almost zero. You exist because we allow it. And you would end if we would demand it. You simply do not have the technology like GMO, Space Technology or aviation on that level or the complete dominance over space, all seas.

I visited some of your countries. Egypt for example. I did like the nile and the old temples. But the beggers, poverty was annoying. Its crazy to imagine that one of my shoes cost more than what such people earn in one year.

The most interesting event in that case was our cruise on the "Oasis of the Seas". Its a gargantuan ship. Like a floating city. One day it docked at Labadee, which is a private beach ressort and property of Royal Caribean Cruiselines. You go there on this one billion $ ship and enter a closed area that looks like paradise in one of the poorest nations on earth. It is fenced with electrical fences and high walls. Outside the poverty is so gigantic that the contrast couldn´t be greater.

Just few miles awy, people die from starvation while i had fun on jet ski. And thats weird. At the maledives the local government pushes the native people on remote islands and gives the best for tourists. The entire world is our play ground. Thats what i mean and what you don´t understand.

I plan a cruise with my girlfriend next year again. We will fly to Argentina, board the ship and visit the South Shetland Islands, Falkland islands and antarctica. It costs 8500,- € for each person. I´m by far not the absolute elite and conside myself middle class. How much middle class guys in their 20th do you know in your country who can afford this?

It is a privilige to be born here and i appreciate this.

The sad fact is, that "mosques" as you name it are a western construct. They are designed like the eastern orthodox churches. Thats no surprise since islam took most of its architecture from the byzanthium architects.

What you don´t understand is, that i have no respect for cultures who are unable to bring up somthing like this:

Thats also the reasonw hy you waste so much time with bullshit copy and paste. Your marginalisation is what hurts you.

What power do your people actually hold? Its almost zero. You exist because we allow it. And you would end if we would demand it. You simply do not have the technology like GMO, Space Technology or aviation on that level or the complete dominance over space, all seas.

I visited some of your countries. Egypt for example. I did like the nile and the old temples. But the beggers, poverty was annoying. Its crazy to imagine that one of my shoes cost more than what such people earn in one year.

The most interesting event in that case was our cruise on the "Oasis of the Seas". Its a gargantuan ship. Like a floating city. One day it docked at Labadee, which is a private beach ressort and property of Royal Caribean Cruiselines. You go there on this one billion $ ship and enter a closed area that looks like paradise in one of the poorest nations on earth. It is fenced with electrical fences and high walls. Outside the poverty is so gigantic that the contrast couldn´t be greater.

Just few miles awy, people die from starvation while i had fun on jet ski. And thats weird. At the maledives the local government pushes the native people on remote islands and gives the best for tourists. The entire world is our play ground. Thats what i mean and what you don´t understand.

I plan a cruise with my girlfriend next year again. We will fly to Argentina, board the ship and visit the South Shetland Islands, Falkland islands and antarctica. It costs 8500,- € for each person. I´m by far not the absolute elite and conside myself middle class. How much middle class guys in their 20th do you know in your country who can afford this?

Lol, so you couldn't reply to my comment on factual basis, eh?

Because you know that I proved you wrong.

And who cares what cultures you respect or not?

West is ahead for past 3 to 4 centuries. Everyone knows that. But thats normal. A lot of civilizations have risen and fallen throughout the course of human history. Same is true for today. These things are temporary. What matters is this:

Islamic World remained the dominant superpower(s) of the planet for like 1000+ years (from 7th century to 17th/18th century...a general trend..there were some other variables like mongols etc..but the 'general' trend)....

Then after 18th century, Western world took over.

But even at our 'worst', Islamic World expanded its global civilization to all parts of the world--Mashallah! Even at our 'weakest', Islamic Civilization established itself in the heart of west on permanent (Inshallah!) and physical basis..and mashallah to that too. West couldn't do this...lol..

Islamic Communities throughout the Western World, spanning tens of millions of people, are very important. Global civilization of Islam spread and established itself in the heart of West...with tens of millions of people in the Western heartlands having Islamic worldview, practicing/spread Islamic culture, building Islamic architecture, bringing Islamic traditions, foods, and dresses in, and integrating in the wider society while keeping their unique Islamic identity/culture -----hence, making Islam an inevitable civilizational reality in the West. Heck, London now holds Islamic Finance conferences and what not? lol..Protection of these communities is vital--since they are representation and extension of global Islamic Civilization in the heart of West. West failed to develop anything like that in Muslim World, Mashallah.

You know this reality too.

You can cry all you want. Won't change much.

LMAO! So you think that Germany will pick a fight with nuclear Pakistan? how? by sending some german prostitutes? LMAO! Or you think that U.S will 'demand' the end of China and china will 'end'? Without obliterating U.S into ashes by its thermonuclear weapons? hahaha...

See, thats how idiot you are.

Lol, so you couldn't reply to my comment on factual basis, eh?

Because you know that I proved you wrong.

And who cares what cultures you respect or not?

West is ahead for past 3 to 4 centuries. Everyone knows that. But thats normal. A lot of civilizations have risen and fallen throughout the course of human history. Same is true for today. These things are temporary. What matters is this:

Islamic World remained the dominant superpower(s) of the planet for like 1000+ years (from 7th century to 17th/18th century...a general trend..there were some other variables like mongols etc..but the 'general' trend)....

Then after 18th century, Western world took over.

But even at our 'worst', Islamic World expanded its global civilization to all parts of the world--Mashallah! Even at our 'weakest', Islamic Civilization established itself in the heart of west on permanent (Inshallah!) and physical basis..and mashallah to that too. West couldn't do this...lol..

Islamic Communities throughout the Western World, spanning tens of millions of people, are very important. Global civilization of Islam spread and established itself in the heart of West...with tens of millions of people in the Western heartlands having Islamic worldview, practicing/spread Islamic culture, building Islamic architecture, bringing Islamic traditions, foods, and dresses in, and integrating in the wider society while keeping their unique Islamic identity/culture -----hence, making Islam an inevitable civilizational reality in the West. Heck, London now holds Islamic Finance conferences and what not? lol..Protection of these communities is vital--since they are representation and extension of global Islamic Civilization in the heart of West. West failed to develop anything like that in Muslim World, Mashallah.

You know this reality too.

You can cry all you want. Won't change much.

LMAO! So you think that Germany will pick a fight with nuclear Pakistan? how? by sending some german prostitutes? LMAO! Or you think that U.S will 'demand' the end of China and china will 'end'? Without obliterating U.S into ashes by its thermonuclear weapons? hahaha...

See, thats how idiot you are.

nuclear pakistan depends on our food aid...

you still dont get it. :) China is already part of the west. They sold out to capitalism, infact they are more capitalist now than any other in the world.

What we created is a globalized world. And thats what i'm proud for. That we have the greatest global influence in all parts of the world. We are the face of humanity.

Its also funny how you dont see that we took over the entire islamic world. You have pop music, hollywood movies, airplanes, coca cola, mc donalds, internet and so on. Western culture spreads into evry aspect of muslim countries lifes. And thats good.

I would never want to live a muslim life and the big majority in the world think like i do. I have no problem with muslims living here. They are part of the work force. Same during roman empire. I even had a girl from jordan whose parents were muslims. No problem with that. :)

The rest of your bla bla makes me laugh :D We are talking about 3rd world here.

nuclear pakistan depends on our food aid...

LOL. "Depend" on your food aid? Yeah sure....more rants.

you still dont get it. :)

No, YOU don't get it :) and I'll show you even further how. Just wait, poor girl. Your illusion of grandeur is about to be broken even further.

lol

China is already part of the west.

In that sense, West HAS BEEN a part of Middle-East for centuries now :) You're nothing but an extension of Middle-Eastern civilizations, languages, cultures, and knowledge.

Read this historical fact again:

Europe received its civilization from the Middle East/East, not the other way around. The heritage of the Sumerian, Babylonian, and Egyptian etc empires and civilizations, their mathematics, writing systems, and middle eastern religions made their way into Europe from the Middle East. The Roman Empire's writing system was ultimately derived from Phoenician. The western world shares alot in common with the Middle East because its civilization is an extension of the Middle East (in very general terms). Babylonian mathematics are the basis for western mathematics. And so on...

Your religion even today is from Middle-East. All the mathematics, culture, numbers, algebra, gun-powder etc. came from Middle-East/East to west during middle-ages..not the other way around.

So, you already have been a part of "NEAR EAST"

:azn:

But poor you don't realize that, do you? :lol:

They sold out to capitalism, infact they are more capitalist now than any other in the world.

And roots of Capitalism goes back to? ................................................ Yes, the Islamic World :woot:

Capitalism rose out of Islamic World, not Italy. Your OWN scholars of economic history agree.

Here, watch the latest cutting-edge research on the issue

What we created is a globalized world.

Wrong again, bob. :lol:

Google "The first global civilization of history" and see what does google tells you :woot:

Before the rise of Islam and its gigantic civilization (largest in history till that point), civilizations remained regional. Muslims brought knowledge of Mathematics, Science, Arts from India..and passed it on to Europe. They brought gun power from China and innovated it in their weapons..Got Western works, translated them, worked on them, and caused them to spread in Europe.Islamdom remained the center of known world for centuries..Islamic Civilization had massive physical and cultural presence on every single continent of the known world..a feat almost no other civilization was able to achieve prior to rise of Islam (on that scale)...All of this activity and global expansion laid the foundations of global spread of arts, science, technology, culture, and innovation...West took it to new level after industrialization in 18th century...Arabic became the 'standard' language for Greek, Latin, Hindu, Persian, Central Asian, and other scholars working in Baghdad..just like English is today's standard language for scholars.

Ibn-Battuta for example, born in Morrocco, could go, travel, and get a job anywhere in the known world in 14th century--specially in parts ruled by Islamic rulers but even beyond that. This is like a harvard graduate today. He can go and pretty much get a job and travel anywhere.

Arabic become the 'standard language' of world scholarship and it was the first time in history of mankind when knowledge of different civilizations was translated and brought under a central roof on mass level. Hellenic, Rome do not even register in this regard.

Islamic trade networks stretched from Indonesia to Sweden in Nothern Europe. Recently, according to one published study, there were millions of Islamic coins in Sweden and Northern Europe during Abbasid Era alone

Islamic trade networks stretched across entire (known) Planet, literally. From Indonesia to Sweden in Nothern Europe. Recently, according to one published study, there were an estimated 140,000,000 (140 million!) Islamic coins in Sweden alone during Abbasid era! And remember, that is the 'most remotest' part of globe at that point. Such a vast global network of integrated global trade, finance, and commerce was the first of its kind in history till that point.

Islamic Coin Hoards and the Trade Routes: How Dirham Reached the North | Academia.edu

Again, such global network of trade, commerce, cultural exchange, and scientific knowledge was unprecedented in human history and this forms the basis of our world today (The Global Village).

I feel shooooo shaaadddd for you little baby. Your delusions are being broken one by one and so thoroughly :lol:

Its also funny how you dont see that we took over the entire islamic world.

You took-over Muslim world? Surely.

Heck, even THE most ultra-secular society, Turkey, has an Islamic party ruling over it. What a tool..

You have pop music, hollywood movies, airplanes, coca cola, mc donalds, internet and so on. Western culture spreads into evry aspect of muslim countries lifes. And thats good.

That's not called 'taking-over' idiot. That's interaction of civilizations..and happens ALL the time.

There is not only hollywood, but bollywood as well. Korean films are a hit in America. K-pop artists perform sold-out shows in France. Gangum Style song became the greatest hit.

Chinese, Indian, Arabic food is COMMON in western markets..and so is Western food in Chinese markets. That is called "interaction" of civilizations...Just because you have "McDonalds" in Saudi Arabia, it doesn't mean that you have 'taken-over' lmao! There are way, way more Middle-Eastern food places in U.S than there are McDonalds in Muslim World. Does that mean that we have taken over U.S culturally? :rofl:

Answer me?

I have no problem with muslims living here. They are part of the work force. Same during roman empire. I even had a girl from jordan whose parents were muslims. No problem with that. :)

Good that you don't have any problem with Muslims..many other Europeans do.

The rest of your bla bla makes me laugh :D We are talking about 3rd world here.

That's not bla bla..but just pure facts. If those weren't facts, you would've easily teared them apart. But you can't. Since you know they are facts. So you are feeling insecure since your illusion has been exposed so badly. :rolleyes:

LOL. "Depend" on your food aid? Yeah sure....more rants.

No, YOU don't get it :) and I'll show you even further how. Just wait, poor girl. Your illusion of grandeur is about to be broken even further.

lol

In that sense, West HAS BEEN a part of Middle-East for centuries now :) You're nothing but an extension of Middle-Eastern civilizations, languages, cultures, and knowledge.

Read this historical fact again:

Your religion even today is from Middle-East. All the mathematics, culture, numbers, algebra, gun-powder etc. came from Middle-East/East to west during middle-ages..not the other way around.

So, you already have been a part of "NEAR EAST"

:azn:

But poor you don't realize that, do you? :lol:

And roots of Capitalism goes back to? ................................................ Yes, the Islamic World :woot:

Capitalism rose out of Islamic World, not Italy. Your OWN scholars of economic history agree.

Here, watch the latest cutting-edge research on the issue

Wrong again, bob. :lol:

Google "The first global civilization of history" and see what does google tells you :woot:

Before the rise of Islam and its gigantic civilization (largest in history till that point), civilizations remained regional. Muslims brought knowledge of Mathematics, Science, Arts from India..and passed it on to Europe. They brought gun power from China and innovated it in their weapons..Got Western works, translated them, worked on them, and caused them to spread in Europe.Islamdom remained the center of known world for centuries..Islamic Civilization had massive physical and cultural presence on every single continent of the known world..a feat almost no other civilization was able to achieve prior to rise of Islam (on that scale)...All of this activity and global expansion laid the foundations of global spread of arts, science, technology, culture, and innovation...West took it to new level after industrialization in 18th century...Arabic became the 'standard' language for Greek, Latin, Hindu, Persian, Central Asian, and other scholars working in Baghdad..just like English is today's standard language for scholars.

Ibn-Battuta for example, born in Morrocco, could go, travel, and get a job anywhere in the known world in 14th century--specially in parts ruled by Islamic rulers but even beyond that. This is like a harvard graduate today. He can go and pretty much get a job and travel anywhere.

Arabic become the 'standard language' of world scholarship and it was the first time in history of mankind when knowledge of different civilizations was translated and brought under a central roof on mass level. Hellenic, Rome do not even register in this regard.

Islamic trade networks stretched from Indonesia to Sweden in Nothern Europe. Recently, according to one published study, there were millions of Islamic coins in Sweden and Northern Europe during Abbasid Era alone

Islamic trade networks stretched across entire (known) Planet, literally. From Indonesia to Sweden in Nothern Europe. Recently, according to one published study, there were an estimated 140,000,000 (140 million!) Islamic coins in Sweden alone during Abbasid era! And remember, that is the 'most remotest' part of globe at that point. Such a vast global network of integrated global trade, finance, and commerce was the first of its kind in history till that point.

Islamic Coin Hoards and the Trade Routes: How Dirham Reached the North | Academia.edu

Again, such global network of trade, commerce, cultural exchange, and scientific knowledge was unprecedented in human history and this forms the basis of our world today (The Global Village).

I feel shooooo shaaadddd for you little baby. Your delusions are being broken one by one and so thoroughly :lol:

You took-over Muslim world? Surely.

Heck, even THE most ultra-secular society, Turkey, has an Islamic party ruling over it. What a tool..

That's not called 'taking-over' idiot. That's interaction of civilizations..and happens ALL the time.

There is not only hollywood, but bollywood as well. Korean films are a hit in America. K-pop artists perform sold-out shows in France. Gangum Style song became the greatest hit.

Chinese, Indian, Arabic food is COMMON in western markets..and so is Western food in Chinese markets. That is called "interaction" of civilizations...Just because you have "McDonalds" in Saudi Arabia, it doesn't mean that you have 'taken-over' lmao! There are way, way more Middle-Eastern food places in U.S than there are McDonalds in Muslim World. Does that mean that we have taken over U.S culturally? :rofl:

Answer me?

Good that you don't have any problem with Muslims..many other Europeans do.

That's not bla bla..but just pure facts. If those weren't facts, you would've easily teared them apart. But you can't. Since you know they are facts. So you are feeling insecure since your illusion has been exposed so badly. :rolleyes:

you still don´t get it. :D

What is ironic is that europe was always able to overtake middlee asten nations and not the other way around. How you explain this?

The muslim world (or eastern in general) was barely able to get a foot into spain or south eastern europe (persian invasion or ottoman empire.. But we steam rolled always through the entire east. Alexander the Great, the roman empire, the crusades, the conquista, imperialism and today globalisation. We force nations to accept things. Open China and Japan with guns to open their market, force Pakistan to accept drone wars and so on.

you still don´t get it. :D

No my poor kid. It is just that you have been rendered completely astonished since I broke your illusionary mythological mental-masturbation of non-existent grandeur and proved you wrong on every step. LOL.

Go read, and re-read my comments and understand historical reality of how it is "West" that is extension of Middle-East/East, and not the other way around :)

So if I write in your style: "WE" gave you civilisation, and before that, you were bunch of forest-living naked barbarians with no civilisation at all.

Your entire existence comes from near East/Middle-East.

That is a fact as proven to you above. Heck, I bet you didn't know that first global civilization was established by Islamic people, and that capitalism actually started in Islamic World with extensive global trade-networks and so on....

Sad for you. Should've known more history..but then again, westerners are delusional folks with no touch to reality...and no wonder....

haha...

What is ironic is that europe was always able to overtake middlee asten nations and not the other way around. How you explain this?

Are you fucking retard?!

Guess what honey... Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Libya, Levant, Anatolia, Syria etc were "Roman" lands...with christian majorities...and Islamic people completely eradicated Roman culture, christian religion, and PERMANENTLY changed the face of these 'western' lands...so much so..that even to THIS day, the entire outlook of this lands remain Islamic, Mashallah.

Islamic forces had presence on mainland Europe for CENTURIES...like 800 years in Southern Europe..and around 500 years in Eastern Europe/Mediterranean region...

How long European colonialists had presence in Islamic World? barely 2 centuries..and then they were kicked out..lol...and now, there are tens of Millions of Muslims present in Western heartlands and barely any western presence in Islamic World..Mashallah...
The muslim world (or eastern in general) was barely able to get a foot into spain

Umayyad750ADloc.png

This isn't "barely" ...LMAO!

This was the LARGEST EVER empire of history till that point..and start of 'global' civilization..Moreover, what you don't realize is that "Northern Africa" and Anatolia/Syria was also Roman provinces/allies..completely taken over by Islamic Civilization on permanent level Mashallah.

Which Islamic heartland you took over on "permanent" basis? NONE! not even ONE!

We STILL hold the LARGEST and the GREATEST European city....

Istanbul :azn:

Mashallah
But we steam rolled always through the entire east. Alexander the Great, the roman empire, the crusades, the conquista,

LMAO! When did Alexander or rome 'steam rolled' from "entire" East? Any map you have? lmao!

Western colonialism came after 18th century and the reason they were able to expand globally was because of luck (If columbus hadn't found Americas...Europe would've been taken over by Ottomans by now lol)...

And oh, crusades were a failure. The only good thing was that barbarians of Europe came in contact with superior Islamic Civilization and became civilized and Muslims taught Europeans civilization and tamed them. I have actually read primary accounts from Crusade era talking about how Europeans were dirty, smelly, and hairy..and how Muslims will teach methods of personal cleanliness to Europeans and Europeans will learn from Muslims--for example, Muslims cut the hairs of their pubes..Europeans didn't know that. They learned it from Muslims. (Read Ibn-e-Munqid's primary account)...Or should I give you Karen Armstrong, a Western scholar, who says the same thing? lol

You see, you are no match to me in knowledge, intellect, and scope. You are just another typical westerner...delusional and inferior. And i can only feel sad for you.

bla bla blubb

oh inferior? Good to see that you finally drop islam and show your real face. So far what i know is that muslims are not allowed to call other people inferior since you believe all are made from Allah. :) With that you insult your own god and show absolute inconsistency.

You want see great empires?

rome:

Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png

The empire of Alexander

alexmap.gif

the spanish empire:

greater_spanish_empire_by_generalhelghast-d3brvgq.jpg

British Empire
566918d1398645812-empire-championship-applications-updates-*w-i-p*-british-empire.jpg

As for your other bullshit about civilisations. I must prove you wrong again. We had the megalithic culture in europe long before the middle east. Your people lived in mud houses serving god kings while we had a civilisation that served the individual. And i might also remember you that spartan swords sliced through eastern flesh like a snow plow through shit.

The crusades were effective in a way that it crippled islam from being able to attack europe in the way it did before. From that point on the islamic world went down the toilet to the stage it is today.

In the end what counts is influence and power and ours is unlimited. While you depend on food aid...

Look here, we send you food :)

Pakistan: Weg in die Zukunft - Welthungerhilfe

You claim you live in USA, you escaped the extreme poverty of your home nation.

And please stop saying "mashallh" you are not a muslim. How do your people call people who say they are muslim but don´t act like one? munafiq? or something like this. Calling me inferior and so on showed that you are as much a muslim as the queen of england. Its always funny to reveal the double standards.

You are egyptian. You are western yourself. you are part of europe since alexander conquered it, made it a greek colony and later part of the roman empire. Btw i hope you vote al-sisi. Our boy in the town.
and Egypt has conquered modern day isreal lebnon syria saudi large parts of turkey can i claim that all this Egyptian ? and the greek learned from us so we can say that western civilization started from Egypt
i will vote for el sisi but you dont understand anything if you think he would be anything like mubark

Are you sure that Spain was in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Libyia, Marocco, and Tunesia? :woot:

pretty much. In marocco it is till today. Ceuta and Melilla bitches.

and Egypt has conquered modern day isreal lebnon syria saudi large parts of turkey can i claim that all this Egyptian ? and the greek learned from us so we can say that western civilization started from Egypt
i will vote for el sisi but you dont understand anything if you think he would be anything like mubark

The greek learned from you? as far i know the greeks invaded egypt and installed the ptolemaic dynasty. Cleopatra for example was greek. Alexandria is mostly a greek city. I have much respect for egypt and see it as part of our history and culture. Egypt is special for us. In rome it was not a provence but property of the emperor. My family visited egypt in 2000. I was a small boy then but fascinated from the temples. We went from Luxor to Aswan with ship and also back and visited Gizeh.

I´m glad you got rid of the muslim brotherhood.

Back
Top Bottom