What's new

Russian Proton-M Rocket Falls Shortly After Launch

So what? Half of all spacelaunches of the Earth - Russia does. If it were so uneffective, noone use Russian rockets.
In 2-5 yeas Russia will have new generation rockets - Angara.

So what? Half of all spacelaunches of the Earth - Russia does. If it were so uneffective, noone use Russian rockets.
In 2-5 yeas Russia will have new generation rockets - Angara.

Amazing how one dismisses hundreds of millions in lost revenue simply with a "so what". :lol: This exact attitude brought it in a position where articles like above are written about it.

Tough luck russians..... but along with those rocket they have lost satellites which is more worrisome........

Amazing how one dismisses hundreds of millions in lost revenue simply with a "so what". :lol: This exact attitude brought it in a position where articles like above are written about it.

You know in Russia people do not pay so much attention to money. But every Russian (not one of thouse traitors-liberals) is proud that half of all launches - Russia does. And only Russia can get cosmonavts to The International Space Station.

Not really an obsession, just tried to prove my point to an imbecile who doesn't take one link as proof.

As for your link:

Putin's Corruption Trap

EU is 17 trillion economy, while Russia is 3 trillion and something. So even percentually it's lower. But you didn't really think EU is worse then Russia, or did you?

Wiki says 400 bill. a year, but that's from former Yeltsin aide, so don't know if he didn't inflate the number a bit. On top of it the link goes to a site called American interest.com, don't really believe the objectivity there.

More than 9 trillion dollars being stolen by the Fed, the US government is a disgrace.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know in Russia people do not pay so much attention to money.

However, the Finance Ministry has recently proposed cutting space-program spending due to ineffective management of state funds.

From my link above.You must know better then the finance ministry officials.

But every Russian (not one of thouse traitors-liberals) is proud that half of all launches - Russia does. And only Russia can get cosmonavts to The International Space Station.

lol....:lol:

You really are daft aren't you?
Noone is denying or taking anything away from Russia, just discussing the flaws in the system.

More than 9 trillion dollars being stolen by the Fed, the US government is a disgrace.

Off topic chi boy? Open a new thread, you can do faux rage there.

Why don't you discuss fail of USA BMD test? It cost much money, i think. You do not discuss - you are just feel happy, when Russia failed in something.

Why don't you discuss fail of USA BMD test? It cost much money, i think. You do not discuss - you are just feel happy, when Russia failed in something.

Your limited intellectual capacity doesn't provide anything other then petty deflection? Which isn't even relevant, because the missile that failed is in development stage and in ongoing testing?

More deflection? Seriously, how old are you? Do you even understand what i'm talking about? How will a radio telescope help with the issues that are plaguing the Russian space industry? Issues that concern Russian highest functionaries?

Can "uneffective" space state made the biggest end the best orbital telescope?

Can "uneffective" space state made the biggest end the best orbital telescope?

Inefficient does not mean uneffective. You do not know the difference between the two?

So it IS effective but Inefficient?

According to the results of a comprehensive review of managerial practices in Russia’s space industry, only 40 percent of the goals set by the Federal Space Program were achieved in 2010, 66.7 percent in 2011, and 73.3 percent last year.

Official measure of effectiveness. From the link before. You really should read what i post before you go into automatic Russia STRONG!!!111 mode.
It is rising though undoubtedly there is still room to improve.

Official measure of effectiveness. From the link before. You really should read what i post before you go into automatic Russia STRONG!!!111 mode.
It is rising though undoubtedly there is still room to improve.
Of corse, problems are exist. I don't deny that. USA and Europe has big problems with space programes too.

Back
Top Bottom