What's new

Russia keen to provide training for nuclear energy engineers

Son, don't wish death on any country. I guarantee you, if Pakistan goes, there will be no India either. Your government is **** scared of Pakistan.

India is sitting duck for our missiles. Do not provoke us, you are only wishing death on your own civilians. India doesn't have much of an Army to even counter. I guarantee you, if Pakistan goes all-out that will be the be the end for the only Hindu nation...
:blah::blah::blah:...that's what we are hearing.....same old rant....:rofl:

You mad, dear?
Nope...I see people like you making same comments when they don't have anything tangible to say. Come to the topic. We are ahead of you scientifically and technologically, quality and quantity wise, so you don't scare me.

return back to BD and its nuclear plants.

Nope...I see people like you making same comments when they don't have anything tangible to say. Come to the topic. We are ahead of you scientifically and technologically, quality and quantity wise, so you don't scare me.

return back to BD and its nuclear plants.

I agree but that can be expected when you 7x more population... To this date there is nothing in India that excells 7x more than in Pakistan. Kinda sad, no?

I agree but that can be expected when you 7x more population... To this date there is nothing in India that excells 7x more than in Pakistan. Kinda sad, no?

india have launched 80 indian and foreign sats .
pakistan have launched 0
we are infinite time better than pakistan:rofl:

The Bengali posters are dumb. I would rather build a dirty bomb and give it to the Maoist or ULFA to create a mayhem in India. Why to waster our energy fighting Indians rather let the Indians fight Delhi. How do you like that?

Indian banana ko chupane ki fusrot nehi milegi.

Maoist and ULFA are in such development of acquiring nuclear or other mass destructive materials, following is a report on this:

The big threat: Nuclear material continues to go missing in India - India - DNA

So, Bangladesh or others needn't give anything to them, they are smart enough...all the best wishes for Maoist, ULFA brave hearts :) .

What if RAW does the same with you.....Always thinking of destruction....:lol:.

You didn't get me...if my country gets divided in more pieces, I have no problem provided india has to be divided in as many pieces as possible.

BTW, I'm talking about piece ultimate piece in South Asia not destruction, it requires india to be divided in many pieces. This zone will enjoy piece after india breaks.

What if RAW does the same with you.....Always thinking of destruction....:lol:.

98% of BD is ethnic Bengali and 90% of Bangladeshis are Muslim.

No offence but India may cease to exist as a unified state in our lifetimes as it is made up of multitudes of nations in a single state.

No offence but India may cease to exist as a unified state in our lifetimes as it is made up of multitudes of nations in a single state.
Same things were said when West and East Pakistan existed. Hope you can learn form it.

As far as India's future is concerned, these posts or rather say rants I have been hearing since day one on this forum. When you guys hae nothing tangible to put, you come to these same old posts.

And the Hindus I've met so far are far more nationalistic than the average Muslim, so BD can't even be divided on religions lines. :D (where's the BD flag emot?! Mod!)

You didn't get me...if my country gets divided in more pieces, I have no problem provided india has to be divided in as many pieces as possible.

BTW, I'm talking about piece ultimate piece in South Asia not destruction, it requires india to be divided in many pieces. This zone will enjoy piece after india breaks.
Yeah sure....dream on...btw what you smoke ?

Get the guts to break us otherwise keep silence. You can't do anything to India. First think about global warming then come to India.

Same things were said when West and East Pakistan existed. Hope you can learn form it.

As far as India's future is concerned, these posts or rather say rants I have been hearing since day one on this forum. When you guys hae nothing tangible to put, you come to these same old posts.

Not the same situation.

Pakistan, even now, is not a nation state.

It is made up of different nations grouped into a single political entity.

India is the same but even more diverse.

BD is a single unitary state that is also a nation as 98% of the population are ethnic Bengalis and nearly 90% of those are also Muslim.

What is an Indian if you do not mind me asking? Can you sum it up in one sentence as you can with French, German or Japanese?

BD is on her way to become a colony of India, Krait bro what would you do once you become governer of dhaka in Indian colony of Bangladesh.

BD is on her way to become a colony of India, Krait bro what would you do once you become governer of dhaka in Indian colony of Bangladesh.

They are already a colony :)

They drive our "hand-me-down" cars, we dictate their business decisions and we own their RDS party :D The only true BDs left are the ones on this forum :D

Back
Top Bottom