What's new

Russia keen to provide training for nuclear energy engineers

How can you hit it at launch PAD. you need prior knowledge from where it is launched. Intuition at work, I guess. :lol:

How? Don't ask me! Read my first post in this thread if you weren't following. ;p

Here you go buddy:

apo_guy said:
:tup::tup:All countries need nuclear deterrents. Consequently there would hardly be any full-blown war, until a technology to counter BM launch is invented!

Same old reply, Indian weapons are useless when you don't have what India have, you call it useless. Our BMD is as efficient as US one. But think whatever makes you sleep better.

BTW you can ask China for their BMD. Its good too. Like always, you can get what you need to counter India. :lol: Wait do you have money for it coz last time I checked you haven't got your 36 J-10 B they promised on soft loans.

My Dear, BMD has a low success rate always... Doesn't matter if it's USA, or alien tech. You have Iron Shield or whatever BMD, that one couldn't even take down Hamas missiles. What will you do against Babur missiles which no SAM, BMD on earth can take down.

And J-10B is not off of soft loans, China is still producing them, we are expected to get them in 2013 after China fulfills her requirements.

And you are talking of us being dependent on China, India is dependent on the whole world for her Army... That's why all your "indigenous" products turn out like crap.

Now stick to the topic, son.

If you can map out all of your enemies' launch pads, can detect potential launches and can take 'em out too.. nothing like that! :D

Alright, enough daydreaming.. now what was the topic again? Mind reminding us, wild_fire? ;p

Same old reply, Indian weapons are useless when you don't have what India have, you call it useless. Our BMD is as efficient as US one. But think whatever makes you sleep better.

BTW you can ask China for their BMD. Its good too. Like always, you can get what you need to counter India. :lol: Wait do you have money for it coz last time I checked you haven't got your 36 J-10 B they promised on soft loans.

Er..........that is too much, American BMD is battle proven.

Besides the experience USA has in building SAMs and BMD is nowwhere near the level India is.

India has decent experience all i can say.

My Dear, BMD has a low success rate always... Doesn't matter if it's USA, or alien tech. You have Iron Shield or whatever BMD, that one couldn't even take down Hamas missiles. What will you do against Babur missiles which no SAM, BMD on earth can take down.

And J-10B is not off of soft loans, China is still producing them, we are expected to get them in 2013 after China fulfills her requirements.

And you are talking of us being dependent on China, India is dependent on the whole world for her Army... That's why all your "indigenous" products turn out like crap.

Your biggest assets are Babur and Ra'ad. Indian BMD is multi-layered and you don't have MIRV technology yet. J-10 B is on soft loan, kindly read. As for indigenous, LCA will start inducting in 2014, Arjun already inducted and beaten T-90 in trials and not to forget Brahmos, frigates, SSBN, ACC etc.

Coming to the topic, Nuclear bombs are the last resort and before Pakistan uses it, ceasefire will be enforced by world powers. India don't have to get any of your land, just to keep you busy for couple of weeks, sufficient enough to cripple your economy which is already weakening.

As for BD, we don't need to spend a month long war, they won't have nuclear weapon in near future and even if they have, and use against us, they will be wiped out with our conventional weapons, we don't have to use our nukes.

If you can map out all of your enemies' launch pads, can detect potential launches and can take 'em out too.. nothing like that! :D

Alright, enough daydreaming.. now what was the topic again? Mind reminding us, wild_fire? ;p

For that you"ll 24/7 satellite surveillance.

Also it won't be able to detect Missile silos that are underground.

Er..........that is too much, American BMD is battle proven.

Besides the experience USA has in building SAMs and BMD is nowwhere near the level India is.

India has decent experience all i can say.
Its the test result mate. But US approached us after they saw our capabilities, may be you missed the news.

Never heard of Ageis, Barak, RIM sparrow i guess.

Its the test result mate. But US approached us after they saw our capabilities, may be you missed the news.

Can you post the source?

You are overestimating Indian BMD capability.

Ten 25 KT nkues would do fine for us to maintain minimum deterrence. All we need to do is obliterate Kolkata and liberate NE and the thought of that will keep babus in delhi piss in their pants upon hearing the name of BD.:coffee:
you guys are already a big BOMB .. non nuclear POPULATION BOMB ....which is exploding on india way before its existence. so why need a nuclear bomb ,welcome russian to provide electricity to brighten your countries future .

Here you go buddy:
Nuclear deterrents, well mate I already said what will be repercussions, if you try to have one or smuggle to Maoists or other terrorists. As far as the technology you are talking about, no country has it. BM can be intercepted in their mid-course and very hardly in their terminal phase. The Laser weapon US has developed is still under testing phase. Space based laser will militarize the space, which is against the pact signed by the world powers.

How will you get hand on these very advance tech. ?

Never heard of Ageis, Barak, RIM sparrow i guess.

Can you post the source?

You are overestimating Indian BMD capability.
The DRDO used variants of Prithvi missiles as simulated targets and successfully intercepted them in test-firings.

“We have carried out six successful launches and demonstrated the capability for 2,000km targets…We have demonstrated it in two layers that is endo-atmospheric (inside the Earth’s atmosphere) and exo-atmospheric (outside the Earth’s atmosphere),”
Mr Saraswat said.

He said all the elements such as long-range radars and tracking devices, real-time datalink and mission control system required for the missile system had been “realised” successfully.

The DRDO chief told the PTI the Indian missile defence system was comparable with the US Patriot 3 system, which was successfully used during the 1990 Gulf War against Iraq.

Indian missile defence shield ready | DAWN.COM

Another top U.S. official at NATO, however, said that the area of missile defence was also of interest to the Indo-U.S. partnership and “could be more U.S.-Indian relationship, than a NATO-Indian. But we are getting into ballistic missiles defence systems in a pretty big way“.

He said, “as a result, we have knowledge which you can share and we can train together. Even though the threat is different the nature of the response can be similar“.

What that involves ultimately will depend on India, the official said, adding that “there are experiences that we could talk about and share them“.

The U.S. by itself has been suggesting a partnership for India in its national missile defence programe. It has also offered the Patriot missile defence system to India.

The Hindu : News / National : NATO offers missile defence cooperation to India

Last edited by a moderator:
How will you get hand on these very advance tech. ?

In time perhaps :D

You know, when India worked on nukes first, it's economy was far worst off than Bangladesh today.

But first things first: focus on civilian applications :D

In time perhaps :D

You know, when India worked on nukes first, it's economy was far worst off than Bangladesh today.

But first things first: focus on civilian applications :D
Agreed Sir, but you think in time when you develop nuclear weapons, you won't be sanctioned and isolated just like Iran especially when India raises objections and all powers like Russia, US etc. wants good ties with us. Who will they pick, you choose ?

As far as civilian use is considered, India don't have any problem, may be we will come in competition to build one for you, but we are damn busy in building our own.

Your biggest assets are Babur and Ra'ad. Indian BMD is multi-layered and you don't have MIRV technology yet. J-10 B is on soft loan, kindly read. As for indigenous, LCA will start inducting in 2014, Arjun already inducted and beaten T-90 in trials and not to forget Brahmos, frigates, SSBN, ACC etc.

Coming to the topic, Nuclear bombs are the last resort and before Pakistan uses it, ceasefire will be enforced by world powers. India don't have to get any of your land, just to keep you busy for couple of weeks, sufficient enough to cripple your economy which is already weakening.

As for BD, we don't need to spend a month long war, they won't have nuclear weapon in near future and even if they have, and use against us, they will be wiped out with our conventional weapons, we don't have to use our nukes.

Son, don't wish death on any country. I guarantee you, if Pakistan goes, there will be no India either. Your government is **** scared of Pakistan.

India is sitting duck for our missiles. Do not provoke us, you are only wishing death on your own civilians. India doesn't have much of an Army to even counter. I guarantee you, if Pakistan goes all-out that will be the be the end for the only Hindu nation...

Back
Top Bottom