What's new

Russia keen to provide training for nuclear energy engineers

Yaar yeh log hawai kile banane me mahir hain.

They haven't even done the basic calculation required to develop and maintain a nuclear arsenal. Even after 40 years of developing it, India is still trying to get the nuclear triad in place. They think having a bomb or too with no decent delivery mechanism will allow them to create a deterrence.

Plus, they have zero strategic depth. One Phalcon can cover most of BD and and vector in fighters if they attempt to launch a strike squadron. They have no ballistic missiles, not even short range ones and they want to create a deterrence.

Forget nukes, try developing a ballistic missile program, uncle Sam and rest of europe will stop buying their under wears from you. :) Underwear banana to chod, pehne ke paise bhi nahi bachenge :D

How far removed from reality can one be??

They haven't even done the basic calculation required to develop and maintain a nuclear arsenal. Even after 40 years of developing it, India is still trying to get the nuclear triad in place. They think having a bomb or too with no decent delivery mechanism will allow them to create a deterrence.

Plus, they have zero strategic depth. One Phalcon can cover most of BD and and vector in fighters if they attempt to launch a strike squadron. They have no ballistic missiles, not even short range ones and they want to create a deterrence.

Forget nukes, try developing a ballistic missile program, uncle Sam and rest of europe will stop buying their under wears from you. :) Underwear banana to chod, pehne ke paise bhi nahi bachenge :D

The Bengali posters are dumb. I would rather build a dirty bomb and give it to the Maoist or ULFA to create a mayhem in India. Why to waster our energy fighting Indians rather let the Indians fight Delhi. How do you like that?

Indian banana ko chupane ki fusrot nehi milegi.

How far from reality are some posters on this forum?

BD exports, in percentage terms, will gradually overwhelmingly be to other Asian countries into the future. Expect most BD exports in 15-20 years time to be to other Asian(China, Japan & Korea etc) countries and not US or EU. China's huge wage increases mean that most Chinese garment factories will be wiped out by 2020 and surely that will create a great opportunity for countries like BD to export billions of dollars in garments to China.

Balance of power in this world is changing if one cares to notice.

BD should solely focus on power generation in this decade and learn as much as possible about nuclear technology from the Russians. In the next decade a nuclear weapons programme should be initiated and in the 2030s BD should come out as a nuclear weapons country.

This is a tough world and BD needs a deterrent like everyone else.

BD exports, in percentage terms, will gradually overwhelmingly be to other Asian countries into the future. Expect most BD exports in 15-20 years time to be to other Asian(China, Japan & Korea etc) countries and not US or EU. China's huge wage increases mean that most Chinese garment factories will be wiped out by 2020 and surely that will create a great opportunity for countries like BD to export billions of dollars in garments to China.

BD should solely focus on power generation in this decade and learn as much as possible about nuclear technology from the Russians. In the next decade a nuclear weapons programme should be initiated and in the 2030s BD should come out as a nuclear weapons country.

It basically depends on visionary by competent leadership. Economy does matter but without leadership and visionary it's not possible like Bhutto said Pakistani people would eat grass but develop nuclear weapon. I believe Zia/Ershad could have taken such ambitious project anytime we felt the need. If current leaderships continue in BD, there's no hope about nuclear achievement in a century ahead.

It basically depends on visionary by competent leadership. Economy does matter but without leadership and visionary it's not possible like Bhutto said Pakistani people would eat grass but develop nuclear weapon. I believe Zia/Ershad could have taken such ambitious project anytime we felt the need. If current leaderships continue in BD, there's no hope about nuclear achievement in a century ahead.

Believe those 2 useless ladies will be gone by 2020.

With the vast majority of the BD population literate by then, new opportunities will arise.

:tup::tup: All countries need nuclear deterrents. Consequently there would hardly be any full-blown war, until a technology to counter BM launch is invented!

Instead of nuclear bomb , get more conventional weapons.

Believe those 2 useless ladies will be gone by 2020.

With the vast majority of the BD population literate by then, new opportunities will arise.

Rehana is on the line. She still have few stroke left till 2025

You mad bro?

The current "drama" will go on for 15-20 years at least. It's not like the battling begums are immortal or something. But then, there's the threat of their families taking over.

It is the power of Bangladesh's 150 million population that can ultimately throw them, along with their families into the Bay of Bengal if they really intended to.

Anyways, I think Bangladesh should at least have the technology for nuclear weapons. And it is a long road for that one!

The Bengali posters are dumb. I would rather build a dirty bomb and give it to the Maoist or ULFA to create a mayhem in India. Why to waster our energy fighting Indians rather let the Indians fight Delhi. How do you like that?

Indian banana ko chupane ki fusrot nehi milegi.

Ok! Here is a bit of trivia for you :) Nuclear fuels used around the world, be it uranium or plutonium has a specific signature based on where they are mined. When countries use these for fuel or weaponization, the signature does not change. So if you do slip a dirty bomb to the maoist and they do blow it up. It will be tracked back to BD within hours. India's nuclear doctrine does not make any distinction between a dirty bomb or a fully weaponized one. You use it consider us delivering an "actual" bomb to Dhaka. Hell, we would need to dial it down to not damage eastern India :D Now, do you still wanna slip a dirty bomb?? :D

Really??? Any publication to support your claim? Also why would these so-called eastern countries support and trade with you over lets say the US? How will it end up if US imposes a unilateral trade barrage on BD? Once your oil supplies are cut, you would not be making a single underwear forget exporting them. Man!! I am just in awe of the sheer stupidity of some folks here. There has to be one "smart" Bangladeshi here??? :D

You mad bro?

You have a better line than the one posted above to refute me???

Bro!

:tup::tup: All countries need nuclear deterrents. Consequently there would hardly be any full-blown war, until a technology to counter BM launch is invented!

Lets see which countries are following a nuclear program despite international objection??

Iran -> Getting anally fcked! Economy is going down the drain, their only export is being slowly turned off. They supply a ton of oil, the liquid that turns the engine of world economy, still they are unable to negotiate running a nuke program with the world. BD only makes underwear, only thing that turns in my d!ck!!! :rofl:

N.Korea -> People have nothing to eat. Are starving, live under a super oppressive regime and is a world pariah

Now BD wants to pursue nukes... Go ahead and be my guest....

Don't know if it is worth refuting you. Considering you are merely ranting.

Ah!!! So now that you have your foot in your mouth, you are trying to act all smug eh???

I am not ranting, I have nothing to rant about...I am simply perplexed at the level of immaturity in this forum when it comes to acquiring nukes.... :D

Lets see which countries are following a nuclear program despite international objection??

Iran -> Getting anally fcked! Economy is going down the drain, their only export is being slowly turned off. They supply a ton of oil, the liquid that turns the engine of world economy, still they are unable to negotiate running a nuke program with the world. BD only makes underwear, only thing that turns in my d!ck!!! :rofl:

N.Korea -> People have nothing to eat. Are starving, live under a super oppressive regime and is a world pariah

Ah!!! So now that you have your foot in your mouth, you are trying to act all smug eh???

I am not ranting, I have nothing to rant about...I am simply perplexed at the level of immaturity in this forum when it comes to acquiring nukes.... :D

There are some people who turned beggar pursuing a bomb - Iran N. Korea etc.
There are some beggar who wanted a bomb first before food - India, PK etc.

I wont mind being the first group of countries instead of second group. ;-)

Chill!!

My post above is a personal conviction. I don't want to start discussing the technicalities of getting one, neither did I suggest we need one right away. With wealth and prosperity, a lot can be achieved. We know our priorities, so you can go rest now. :)

Back
Top Bottom