What's new

RSS plans to convert 4,000 Christian & 1,000 Muslim families to Hinduism .

Bajrangdal,VHP ,Shiv Sena etc these are more dangerous than RSS.Some of them even dont have good relation with RSS due to the creation of Muslim Morcha in RSS .
They are the real creation of the pseudoseculars in our nation.
I had some experience in RSS and I saw how the moderate nation first guys in RSS suddenly change for SS or Dal.
They are just humanitarian organisations :rofl:

First and foremost ban the evangelicals and the Wahhabi mullahs who come to preach. The brain washing and the direct targeting of poor folks and tribals should be banned first.

I am against any such public mass conversion by any religion. And setting targets like in this example is simply beyond retarded.
Religion should be something very personal. Not a public circus.
But the real danger is that its done by the RSS, which obviously has some political power. This is real threat to the nation.

Reconversion is very much necessary to stop india from being one more radical islamic country
your first sentence was "RSS is seriously messing up peace within the country".

So Hindus practicing, preaching and propagating their religion as allowed by the constitution of India will seriously mess up the peace within the country? And there was no threat to the peace when other religions were harvesting souls claiming the same right?

how dare you? evangelists were rescuing the poor people with backward mentality, so what if they deceive them.

View attachment 163413 View attachment 163414 View attachment 163415

Christianity is a gone case now. Against the strong appeal of Hinduism, it will not be able to survive. Islam is also coming in grip. You will find Muslims hatting Hindus from outside but from inside they will like everything of Hindus. Their culture, their language, their festivals, their dresses and their manners. It is really a cultural invasion of hinduism on whole world. Soon Europe and America will come in grip.

your first sentence was "RSS is seriously messing up peace within the country".

So Hindus practicing, preaching and propagating their religion as allowed by the constitution of India will seriously mess up the peace within the country? And there was no threat to the peace when other religions were harvesting souls claiming the same right?

how dare you? evangelists were rescuing the poor people with backward mentality, so what if they deceive them.

View attachment 163413 View attachment 163414 View attachment 163415

No, I was talking about my post to which you replied earlier (see post#50)

It seems like these people are converting for financial incentives. How about helping these people out without pointless conversion that most likely means nothing to them. (not targeting any particular religion)

It seems like these people are converting for financial incentives. How about helping these people out without pointless conversion that most likely means nothing to them. (not targeting any particular religion)

All conversions are pointless but the human mind is conditioned to respond to greed. Both the convertor & the convertee are driven by greed, only for different things. To do what you suggest would require a noble heart, thats always in short supply though there are quite a few who do exactly that and get no media spotlight. Not enough masala there, you see,,,,,

Last edited:
If I am not mistaken people who goes to Malayattor church normally wear saffron dress.... Not this priest but every devotee.... I dono the reason behind it probably @Koovie @seiko can tell us more
must have to do with the weather I guess, saffron keeps the body cool whereas in whites they perspire like hell.

Like i said to the indians before....if yr sincere with yourself u will try to stop them if not them the world also wont be keeping quiet.

World will not be silent????...Are you kidding?...World means...these Muslims nations were never ever silent with India from the beginning...so what is the big deal about it?...

Any way, it is good thing to happen for our nation...Let people decide which religion they would like to pursue.

Back
Top Bottom