What's new

RSS plans to convert 4,000 Christian & 1,000 Muslim families to Hinduism .

Usually Arya. Slightly different to the way how the people chose their sect when converting to other faiths.

Some time this conversions are joke....... They must have converted for the heck of it.... and inside they will be still doing the old things which they have been doing, or used to do....... Normal people pray silently..... How will some one find out whom this guy is actually praying to?.... I have some one who is a convert, some time when i ask him where you going he will say "Kovil" (temple).... But actually he was going to a mosque......

Seriously, every religion is converting people.. Then why Hindus converting people become an issue here? Can you deny that most of the people converting in India is because they believe in greener pastures? People are making unnecessary issue about small things.
There should not have been any publicity about this though.

Converting to Islam or Christianity has not necessarily reformed lives of Dalits, but going back to Hinduism will mean they will "be used as fuel against minorities", she added

Who is this idiot lady?

Let us establish a 1 Lakh crore fund fot reconversion of Muslims and chiristians to Hinduism.
Just a random anti Hindu, not much to worry. :)

For quicker relief Burnol now as Spray.
maxresdefault[1].jpg

Seriously, every religion is converting people.. Then why Hindus converting people become an issue here? Can you deny that most of the people converting in India is because they believe in greener pastures? People are making unnecessary issue about small things.

I am against any such public mass conversion by any religion. And setting targets like in this example is simply beyond retarded.
Religion should be something very personal. Not a public circus.
But the real danger is that its done by the RSS, which obviously has some political power. This is real threat to the nation.

That is what i said in few post back..... This conversion are happening for ages......I have seen it happening from 1980's, when certain section came to my ancestral house (which had 2 colonies (you know what it is) adjacent to it..... and they were called one night to see a movie (those days movie for those people are like something they couuldnt imagine) and the entire movie was shown to convert people.....

I know a lot more about Bangaldesh than you will ever know about India.The reason behind this that i am a highly educated person while i can't say the same thing about you and hence unlike you i don't be influenced by any random tom,dick or Harry!!I have studied with a lot of Bangaldeshi Hindus who came in Kolkata in search of better education and all of them confessed that the Hindu minorities are indeed facing the risk of extinction because of the atrocities and forceful conversions of the Bangaldeshi Jamaatis:coffee:

enlighten us....

Are these hindus still living in india or have they returned to BD where they are so mega persecuted after their education?

It is good to know they remained hindus and were not forced to convert to another religion....

I am against any such public mass conversion by any religion. And setting targets like in this example is simply beyond retarded.
Religion should be something very personal. Not a public circus.
But the real danger is that its done by the RSS, which obviously has some political power. This is real threat to the nation.

While agreeing to most of your points, but let me tell you RSS is not only the political power which works on conversion...... and i am sure you also knows it.......

There should not have been any publicity about this though.

There are many mass conversion public stunts organised by evangelical societies too.. Just switch on the TV and tune to some Christian channels mate.. Just because media wont report it does not mean it is not happening.. @Koovie

Like i said to the indians before....if yr sincere with yourself u will try to stop them if not them the world also wont be keeping quiet.

Unfortunately they forced for this because of the unparallel conversion by the Muslim missionaries andChristian missionaries under the funding of Wahabis and Western evangelics .
And finally we dont give a shit about your opinion or Worlds opinion this is our internal matter.Foreigners dont have any say in it.

It has been happening for a long time....It used to be one way..... now there is an attempt made to reverse the trend which is creating lot of news headlines....... What can state do???? If something is been done forcefully then the state can interfere, they were not interfering before they are not interfering now also......

Some how I feel no one should be converted, and it should be left to the individual to decide

What you and i feel, doesn't matter. Ever been so poor that you have to give up your god for another one? I hope we are never in that situation, but millions in the developing world are in that situation. The rich and educated minority members in Pakistan are living just like me or Oscar or Horus....no body gives a shyt if they are non-muslim. Problem starts when you go to semi-urban and rural areas where people are poor and stuck in a constant cycle of giving and taking. Same is true for India or Srilanka. Cherry picking doesn't help....it is a common problem. However, India has no such rules like Sharia or blasphemy and what not........so why are such RSS types using the human poverty and misery for their own agenda? Why not present these 'converts' in courts and ask 'bhai sahib, you were muslim all this time...what changed....why today..why now?'[/QUOTE]

because harvesting souls in not Hindus prerogative, if they start doing it, secular khatre mein aa jayega.

Attachments

• B4e1PaBCcAAl-DS[1].jpg
    B4e1PaBCcAAl-DS[1].jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 38
Unfortunately they forced for this because of the unparallel conversion by the Muslim missionaries andChristian missionaries under the funding of Wahabis and Western evangelics .
And finally we dont give a shit about your opinion or Worlds opinion this is our internal matter.Foreigners dont have any say in it.

And yet, you are always 100% ready to trash talk about Pakistan.

There are many mass conversion public stunts organised by evangelical societies too.. Just switch on the TV and tune to some Christian channels mate.. Just because media wont report it does not mean it is not happening.. @Koovie

I know they are happening, and I hate such events as much as this one. But since the RSS holds political power, its more serious... at least to me

I am all for this faith marketing. Use whatever legal means to better your condition. There is freedom of religion in India and people are welcome to believe any fairy tale they wish to.

Back
Top Bottom