What's new

RSS plans to convert 4,000 Christian & 1,000 Muslim families to Hinduism .

The 1,000 Muslim families who have been identified for the conversion are descendants of Thakurs and Brahmins who have been convinced of their "lost pride", Singh claimed. RSS workers said the conversion was an annual event but it has been low profile all these years.

"Now many more people want to join us. This time we didn't indulge in any threat. We just had to make people understand," said Pankaj Singh, an RSS worker in Aligarh.

Hindtuva aholes..... there was no threat right.....

which caste would these converts be assigned to?

ISIS,Boko Haram Planned to convert All Non Muslims & who does not agree they kill them.Because Allah chose them..

ISIS,Boko Haram Planned to convert All Non Muslims & who does not agree they kill them.Because Allah chose them..

they are idiots..... so you hindutvas take your cue from ISIS..... why have you been denying your true colours all these days

Even Amarthanathamayi and Sai Baba along with all of the demi gods have enough funds to feed the entire poor people for a long time.. Ask them to give a tight competition too people like Dinakaran and other Evangelical organisations to attract common people. These organisations will have to behave like marketing companies to attract more people.. Might hire some people too for marketing purpose also results in more jobs :P :P..
What an idea Sir jee:D:D:enjoy:

It doesnt matter what religion one follows,
What ever religion he or she follows, it should be followed on core principles and only on basis of its religious practices.

Conversions, ,reconversion etc makes no sense if the individual doesn't has sense of core principles of the religion.
Most of the core principles of the religions are similar across the religions.
But then people follow the religious practices more then the religions core principles :(

Well the problem with conversion is...... It will never be a peaceful one....... It may look peaceful now, but in long run it wont be......
Peaceful? Just because you didn't see any violence, it doesn't mean it is peaceful or self initiated. These are the poor people, they were being pressured into losing their livelihood if they didn't oblige.

they are idiots..... so you hindutvas take your cue from ISIS..... why have you been denying your true colours all these days
We learn from no devil moslims.So we dont kill..We have more religious people living in our country peacefully more than what you would have in next 100 yrs..You people are responsible for the condition of minority in Bangladesh or Pakistan,Which ever you belong to so stop your superior view to us..

Hindtuva aholes..... there was no threat right.....

which caste would these converts be assigned to?
They won't be assigned to any caste system as caste system is itself getting obsolete by the each passing day and that day isn't far away when caste system will become history in Sanatan Dharma.
Btw a Bangaldeshi should be the last person to talk about conversion!We all know what your Islamists did to the native Hindu minorities in Bangaldesh since 1971...:coffee:

Peaceful? Just because you didn't see any violence, it doesn't mean it is peaceful or self initiated. These are the poor people, they were being pressured into losing their livelihood if they didn't oblige.

Did you read my post??? I said it will never be a peaceful one....... I have seen conversion happening in 1980's...... those days i did not realised what it is.... was rather enthusiastic about it......... and those conversions were targeted on poor families especially lower castes........

Like i said to the indians before....if yr sincere with yourself u will try to stop them if not them the world also wont be keeping quiet.
Why should we stop voluntary conversions?
If there is any kind of hint of coercion then the it makes sense, otherwise why should we?

How dare ppl convert to hinduism ? this is an absolute war against the Idea of India, all the secular forces needs to jointly fight against the communals.
You would not have survived if there was 80% Muslims in India......:lol:But for some people we need to be secular so that we survive to be more secular..

They won't be assigned to any caste system as caste system is itself getting obsolete by the each passing day and that day isn't far away when caste system will become history in Sanatan Dharma.
Btw a Bangaldeshi should be the last person to talk about conversion!We all know what your Islamists did to the native Hindu minorities in Bangaldesh since 1971...:coffee:

what exactly do you know other than what has been feed to you by your hindutva goon masters ? Slinging mud as defense mechanism to justify forced conversion of poor muslims is both transparent and ineffective....

hundutva = fascist scum

As to hinduism without a caste system ...... pull the other one.... its the primary feature of your religion

Did you read my post??? I said it will never be a peaceful one....... I have seen conversion happening in 1980's...... those days i did not realised what it is.... was rather enthusiastic about it......... and those conversions were targeted on poor families especially lower castes........

But where does it end? What is the state doing? Why is one faith being allowed to intimidate another one within the shadows of the secular constitution?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom