What's new

RSS accuses Bangladeshis of influencing NE politics

Spring Onion

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
RAIPUR: Claiming that Bangladeshi infiltrators were influencing the politics in the north-east region, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat today said these "unwanted elements" from across the border had taken over the government in Assam.

"These infiltrators enrol their names in the voters' list and influence the politics in the country. They have accessed the power to run government in states like Assam," he said while delivering a key-note address at the concluding ceremony of RSS' three-day 'chintan shivir' here.
He also stressed upon having proper demarcation of international borders so that it becomes easy to keep an eye on the illegal influx into the country.

"Accurate demarcation of border with the neighbouring countries is needed to curb the influx of infiltrators, fake currency, drugs and terrorists," he said.

Bhagwat said shelter should be provided to Hindu families that are coming to India after suffering atrocities in other countries.

"People, particularly Hindu families, who have been facing atrocities and who wish to settle here, should be given shelter as per the Indian tradition," he said, adding that except India there was no other country for Hindus in the world.

"They are forced to migrate from their country to save their religion and social dignity," he said.

Besides, there should be some provision to put pressure on that country (abroad) to ensure the safety of Hindu people in their land, he said.

He criticised the UPA government over FDI in multi-brand retail saying it would result in small retailers and traders losing their livelihood, which would also put the country's food security at risk.

Bangladeshi infiltrators influencing politics in NE: RSS chief - The Times of India

Leave the bias but the message is correct, there is a problem with illegal immigrants.. It seems there is politics being played here, when we can minimise infiltration from Pakistan's border we can do that from bd border too...

Yes it should be regularly updated and Bangladeshis should be sent back to Bangladesh and seal border.

Anti-Congress groups are strong enough but they havent done anything to make correction in the lists but kept on complaining.

P.S. : I don't have any complain with BD brothers. I hate my own ppl who are doing treason to india for Vote...

weak facepalm.

dont bring Pakistan into it. Clear your own trash created by your own trash people.

Why don't I bring truth into it?? You ppl forget history, we don't.....

After independence, Bihari Muslims (Non Bangla speaking) migrated to BD -- > Truth
During Rape and Murder, these Bihari Muslims took Pakistani side and raped Bengali women -->Truth
After BD snatched its right from Tyrany, These Bihari Muslims fear revenge and Sneak into India -->Truth
These low life son and grandson of rapists host pakistani flag in NE --> Truth
These low life son and daughter of bengali-killers were not given nationality in BD till early this year-- > Truth
Bangladesh don't consider them as Bangla --> Truth

Prove any of mine statement wrong.

PS: I don't have any problem/complaint with Pakistani , But my complaint with A$$ licker Vote hungry Indian politicians. Who can sell there daughter for Vote..

Why don't I bring truth into it?? You ppl forget history, we don't.....

After independence, Bihari Muslims (Non Bangla speaking) migrated to BD -- > Truth
During Rape and Murder, these Bihari Muslims took Pakistani side and raped Bengali women -->Truth
After BD snatched its right from Tyrany, These Bihari Muslims fear revenge and Sneak into India -->Truth
These low life son and grandson of rapists host pakistani flag in NE --> Truth
These low life son and daughter of bengali-killers were not given nationality in BD till early this year-- > Truth
Bangladesh don't consider them as Bangla --> Truth

Prove any of mine statement wrong.

PS: I don't have any problem/complaint with Pakistani , But my complaint with A$$ licker Vote hungry Indian politicians. Who can sell there daughter for Vote..

There is No truth but your weak faceplam.

1. rape/murders happened on both sides by both. the false data about by Indians is disputed.

2. India was NOT a weak country neither had open border where "biharis" sneaked into India.

3. Your own Indians raised Pakistani flags in Assam to provok Indian low-life politicians.

4. You dont have any proof of your rants posted in the above statement.

Back your claims with proofs

Leave the bias but the message is correct, there is a problem with illegal immigrants.. It seems there is politics being played here, when we can minimise infiltration from Pakistan's border we can do that from bd border too...

If Zardari have been Indian and accused of corruption charges, the same Pakistanis who abuse him day and night would have branded him Muslim being harassed by hindutva goons. :lol:

If Zardari have been Indian and accused of corruption charges, the same Pakistanis who abuse him day and night would have branded him Muslim being harassed by hindutva goons.:

I see you guys dont have any logical PoV here. The topic is about India and your own corrupt politicians not Pakistan.

anti-congress goons have been blaming Bangladeshis of influencing the politics in NE but these groups have failed to address the issue at any level. Hence Congress is going to have votebank no matter you cry or smile.

Blaming your own weaknesses on Pakistan in this regard tauntamount to your helplessness to solve this issue.

I see you guys dont have any logical PoV here. The topic is about India and your own corrupt politicians not Pakistan.

It is not but then again this is PDF and you are being idealistic.

anti-congress goons have been blaming Bangladeshis of influencing the politics in NE but these groups have failed to address the issue at any level. Hence Congress is going to have votebank no matter you cry or smile.

Do you mean that all anti-congress parties are goons?

The first reason is these illegal immigrants are both a burden and security risk, also these are not being flushed out because there is a vote bank present for the sickularists congressi...

Blaming your own weaknesses on Pakistan in this regard tauntamount to your helplessness to solve this issue.
he did not blame Pakistan.

Actually you guys love that. One of news show in Pakistan was showing videos of Bodos and claiming them as Muslims with Mughal facial look.

If RSS talks about illegal immigration or not doesn't matter but it is the problem of common Indians and I don't care if you want to see it with religious bias.

It is not but then again this is PDF and you are being idealistic.

Do you mean that all anti-congress parties are goons?

The first reason is these illegal immigrants are both a burden and security risk, also these are not being flushed out because there is a vote bank present for the sickularists congressi...

he did not blame Pakistan.

Anti-Congress parties are strong enough to force the govt to take action about the problem.

2. The issue is lingering on for too long, if Anti-Congress groups dont have political clout but then its a legal issue as well and they can take up the issue at court level.

why they dint do that? or did?

Back
Top Bottom