What's new

Each Hindu couple should have five children: VHP's Ashok Singhal

Just go and learn it from official RSS website that VHP is part of RSS and its founded by RSS.

Welcome to RSS Timeline

Does not mean anything . They must be showing it because VHP is a part of Sangh Parivar .

And VHP website clearly mentioning Bajarag Dal and Durga wahini as its part and link to RSS website.

Vishwa Hindu Parishad | Official Website | विश्व हिन्दू परिषद

Everybody knows they both are parts of VHP youth wing.

The dispute is whether VHP is a part of RSS or not , for which you have not been able to provide any proof.

Mind ur language great APJ abdul kalam was not from the RSS and atal bihari vajpayee is on death bed.

Modi is from the RSS-VHP and its president is calling for 5 kids or 50 kids so its a obvious remark that start it with ur own family.
Dont ask me to mind my language u ain't worth it,,,
My respects for Mr Abdul Kalam is many folds highers that what a congress like u holds...Tc

BHOPAL: Vishwa Hindu Parishad convenor Ashok Singhal said here on Saturday that unless conversions were stopped immediately, the day would not be far off when Hindus would be reduced to a minority in this country.

Addressing a press conference, he said it has become "imperative" for each Hindu couple to have five children.

The VHP convenor heaped praise on BJP's prime ministerial nominee Narendra Modi and attacked Congress president Sonia Gandhi over a number of things.

Singhal said the VHP has nothing to do with the BJP but maintained that it would certainly support Modi in the next Lok Sabha elections.

He said the government, which would be formed under the prime inistership of Modi, would not come under pressure from any quarter including the US.

The VHP convenor had last night met RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat for over an hour here.

Bhagwat is in a four-day visit to the city.
so yr own hindus r converting and u cant swallow the same when they do in Pakistan.

Bloody Hypocrites.

1958443_675706595826928_793867330_n.jpg

if modi have guts he must say he will build ram mandir at any cost and not ask for muslim votes

Nothing wrong if you can afford to get them educated till Ph.d's and leave them well settled in life.Then yeah why not 5.

Back
Top Bottom