What's new

Each Hindu couple should have five children: VHP's Ashok Singhal

Swamis should act strictly as swamis? What was tantra all about then? Are our sadhus equivalent of Catholic priests who are not to indulge in sex? Are those shiva sutras bogus? Why this puritan approach?

Baba's holding wealth is almost always plowed back into the community. The amount of work done in Puttaparthi is to be seen. Or the work of Mata Amritanandamayi or Baba Ramdev or Nityananada. This is not something possible without the funds they get from people. How does knowledge dissemination happen if there is no money?

Nityananda was acquitted of all moral wrong doing and today is listed as one of the most important gurus. Those who accused him are in jail.

Sadhvi Pragya has not had a single case registed against her even though she has been in jail for the last so many years.

NIA to drop charges against Sadhvi Pragya Singh - The Times of India

Likewise, Sankracharya Jayendra Saraswathi who was dragged through the roads for murder in Sankaraman case on flimsy basis was acquitted.

Read more at: Sankararaman murder case: Kanchi Sankaracharya, 22 others acquitted : South, News - India Today

You typify the Christianized Hindu.
This is funniest thing I am labeled with............ I have even seen reals saints in my homeland dear........ So no way I can agree on bogus or farzi babas if don't agree visit risihikesh for some days you would change your definition of Sadhus n babas.......... Plz don't get personal for having contrary views.......
Swami should hold highest moral values instead going down to a common human level.............
Why these babas cant do anything to common hindus without creating an commercial empire ................ ?
I am not blind follower but a vigilant follower ...................

This is only what matters and nothing else.

No.

More cheap workers...more production. That is basic economics. Why do you think china is a larger manufacturer than the U.S? Do you think chinese have better technology and management than U.S? LOL! Stop being a fucking retard, idiot.

Don't keep dragging this conversation.

You india is a shithole and thats it.

Yes
More cheap workers...more production. That is basic economics. .
Again wrong,then why countries like Japan and South Korea have more Indusrtial production than Pakistan??
Why do you think china is a larger manufacturer than the U.S? Do you think chinese have better technology and management than U.S? LOL! Stop being a fucking retard, idiot..
Because China has excellent infrastructure to support High scale manufacturing.
Don't keep dragging this conversation. .
I will unless we reach a conclusion
You india is a shithole and thats it.
Only on human indicators,not in technology.

This is funniest thing I am labeled with............ I have even seen reals saints in my homeland dear........ So no way I can agree on bogus or farzi babas if don't agree visit risihikesh for some days you would change your definition of Sadhus n babas.......... Plz don't get personal for having contrary views.......
Swami should hold highest moral values instead going down to a common human level.............
Why these babas cant do anything to common hindus without creating an commercial empire ................ ?
I am not blind follower but a vigilant follower ...................

They do not become farzis because you say so and those guys who follow them are not some fools. Most of Swami Nityanandas followers are highly educated extremely successful class of people. What immoral act they performed is what you should specify. Creating a commercial empire is not in contravention to any Hindu law as far as I know. Hinduism does not shun wealth. Do not confuse Hinduism with communism or Christianity.

I question everything and review things from many sources. All I can see is you have been bamboozled by our Indian media. Part of the Breaking India forces.

Asshole_zpsdb50e0d9.jpg

I too used to think that once upon a time. Nothing less than a dozen. Just imagine you will have to buy everything in dozens. Wholesale hi wholesale. Discount on everything. Bachat hi bachat.

are you sure?

My Father cursed the day my brother was born.

And he let out cries of agony when I was born. He will probably kill himself with a dozen.

are you sure?

My Father cursed the day my brother was born.

And he let out cries of agony when I was born. He will probably kill himself with a dozen.

Yeah it used to be a very romantic idea taken from the book "Cheaper by the Dozen." A similar themed movie was made later on.

Big families have their own charm provided one has the means to take care of them.

I have no kids of my own.

Yeah it used to be a very romantic idea taken from the book "Cheaper by the Dozen." A similar themed movie was made later on.

Big families have their own charm provided one has the means to take care of them.

I have no kids of my own.

you made me all senti now :(

I too used to think that once upon a time. Nothing less than a dozen. Just imagine you will have to buy everything in dozens. Wholesale hi wholesale. Discount on everything. Bachat hi bachat.

We have the same mindset :D Guess it will work out between us ;)

Back
Top Bottom