What's new

Each Hindu couple should have five children: VHP's Ashok Singhal

As if this country has not any problems with overpopulation..... and the sad thing is that many non educated people will possibly listen to such retarded morons.-.

Has he gone nuts, this guy singhal.
Dont you know its better, to be single.

So you mean to say we should follow what Singhal said.......? Mehgain dayan khai jaat hai madam ji......

It is up to you whether you follow or not. While there are sections of population who have no birth control and another section of population who actively help infiltration from the borders plus other sections of population who hate the fact that India is a Dharmic country, it is a free for all state anyways.

When freedom of expression becomes the fundamental right then all these non-cognizable and cognizable are mute. They will be overruled. What is sacred? Who are "you" to claim exclusivity on your image? If you do not want to be seen wear a burkha. What I see I will depict. Let my imagination run wild.

Why someone like Hussain should only paint Sita nude, why not the girl next door.

PS: I don't mean you as in you.
Initially I thought we were intolerant to Mf but when I saw his paintings then felt it was better he died like orphans un third country. ..... Freedom of speech cant be taken for granted.......

Initially I thought we were intolerant to Mf but when I saw his paintings then felt it was better he died like orphans un third country. ..... Freedom of speech cant be taken for granted.......

They do it purposely. Indian libtards invite people from the rest of the world to spit on Hindu scriptures to feel good about themselves. They burnish their credentials of being liberals that way. MF Hussein is a third rate artist who was elevated to stratosphere of popularity by an extremely mediocre segment of our intelligentsia who unfortunately dominate our media.

It is up to you whether you follow or not. While there are sections of population who have no birth control and another section of population who actively help infiltration from the borders plus other sections of population who hate the fact that India is a Dharmic country, it is a free for all state anyways.
There is no denying that india should remain dharmic land but at what cost....... I feel uniting dharmic followers is wise decision than having a hindu production factory. .....
Aaj ki taarekh me madam ek bacha palna bhaari toh 5 ke liye toh kidney gurdey hi girvi rakhne padenge.....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

O.K, can you give me "scientific papers published per capita" for Turkey and Malaysia and then india? :sarcastic:

delusional indians.

Dude you don't even have toilets for your sisters and mothers..stop living in delusions.

Turkey and Malaysia are far,far ahead of you in almost every measure on per capita basis. And that is what counts. having a billion starving people is no achievement.

Stop this guy, @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar

He's unnecessarily $hitting in most of the threads!

There is no denying that india should remain dharmic land but at what cost....... I feel uniting dharmic followers is wise decision than having a hindu production factory. .....
Aaj ki taarekh me madam ek bacha palna bhaari toh 5 ke liye toh kidney gurdey hi girvi rakhne padenge.....

Aare bhaiya even people know it. As I said depends on who wants to and can afford it. India should remain a Dharmic land at all cost. No compromise on that whatsoever. He was just airing out his concerns about the rapid changing demography in various parts of India. A desperate plea perhaps given how the entire establishment of India has bred contempt for Dharma. This has been because Hindus allowed it to happen to them.

Govt penalizes Hindu schools but subsidizes Christian schools and Islamic madrassas. A whole generation after generation of kids who are coming out of these schools are zombies following West uncritically. They hate everything that is native to India. In such a circumstance all your grouping together is just another failed weak strategy.

Aare bhaiya even people know it. As I said depends on who wants to and can afford it. India should remain a Dharmic land at all cost. No compromise on that whatsoever. He was just airing out his concerns about the rapid changing demography in various parts of India. A desperate plea perhaps given how the entire establishment of India has bred contempt for Dharma. This has been because Hindus allowed it to happen to them.

if people know it then certainly he also knows it...... He should have stressed more on uniting dharmic followers... Such statements bring down the faith in VHP or Other hindu organization among many sane hindus who wants to support them for gud reason...........
I also want Hinduism to be progressive in nature adopting good practices of modern civilization & ensuring our roots remain strongly intact with future generations to come.............

Back
Top Bottom