What's new

Each Hindu couple should have five children: VHP's Ashok Singhal

Yeah Turkey is advanced than India in human indicators but not in technology.
you gave a wrong example because Germany doesnt have a missile program.

Let me give you an another example.....
India has the technology to build nuclear submarines and nuclear reactors.
But Turkey hasnt build even an hElicopter itself yet.

Retarded, india isn't more advance than Turkey in technology. It is just that india has invested in technologies where turks haven't historically..thats it. And that has more to do with countries doctrine and preferences.

Over-all, Turkey is a much, much more technologically advance society than shithole of yours called india.

Look at their economic output, high-tech sector, electronics exports, ship-building, and most all all--their industrial production! Turkey is wayyy ahead of india proportionally.

Your cities look like cow-piss jungle when compared to cities of Turkey.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

@Dillinger , May i ask why you havent given a negative rating for post 127.???

You mean ThisisAIIBS's post? I do not indulge stupidity nor facilitate it. Besides I was too busy trying to wrap my head around Rampi's assertions. By all means report his post.

Retarded, india isn't more advance than Turkey in technology. It is just that india has invested in technologies where turks haven't historically..thats it. And that has more to do with countries doctrine and preferences.

Over-all, Turkey is a much, much more technologically advance society than shithole of yours called india.

Look at their economic output, high-tech sector, electronics exports, ship-building, and most all all--their industrial production! Turkey is wayyy ahead of india proportionally.

Oh wow... Is this the norm on this forum?

Yeah please do compare economic output,elecrtonic exports,ship building and Industrial production.

Manufacturing Countries – Top Ten - Manufacturing Digital

Turkey's society is advanced than India because as i said before Turkey is ahead of us in Human indicators.

We are going a bit off topic,please open a thread about it if you want to discuss it further.

Oh wow... Is this the norm on this forum?
Just stay here for some time and you will know.

Yeah please do compare economic output,elecrtonic exports,ship building and Industrial production.

Yeah did that.

Turkey is ahead of india in almost everything when measured in proportion.

Turkey's society is advanced than India because as i said before Turkey is ahead of us in Human indicators.

It is ahead in human indicators because it is a technologically superior human society. Duh! It has better medicine, better technology, more efficient economy, more industrial production, larger exports and so on. So in proportion, Turkey is vastly superior to india.

A billion hindu is not enough ?

Somebody stop this madness.

Yeah did that.

It is ahead in human indicators because it is a technologically superior human society. Duh! It has better medicine, better technology, more efficient economy, more industrial production, larger exports and so on. So in proportion, Turkey is vastly superior to india.
Nope,please check the the top companies in pharma sector.
Again wrong,Turkey hasnt even built a SLV by itself what high technology you are talking about.??

Again your logic is flawed because Industrial production and exports doesnt depends on Population.For e.x. Japan's industrial output and exports is more than of Pakistan.

Turkey is ahead of India in social indicators because it didnt suffer 200 years of slavery like us.

Again if you want to discuss this please open a thread about it.

Yeah did that.

This is the list from The World Bank to understand better about industrial production (value added/ manufacturing)

Manufacturing, value added (current US$) | Data | Table

Back
Top Bottom