What's new

RSS accuses Bangladeshis of influencing NE politics

its not us, but your political parties and media are crying of Bengali Muslim infiltration. Lool

by the way, we all know why you want bd as your 29th state. Garments factory main kam karna hai? Sidha sidha bolona

Yeah we can nationalise those factories and run them to oblivion.Just for the fun of it.:devil:

I dont see the political will even among Anti-Congress groups to take up the issue but only rehtoric.

On the other hand i feel the Anti-Congress groups dont have solid facts to win the case in Court thats why they are not taking up the matter

You are correct. Illegal immegration is vote attarcting issue. So its better for parties to shout regarding it to attract popular attention(both for and against). Moreover the immegrants are so hopelessly mixed up with local pre 1971 immegrants , it would extremly difficult to weed em out. Rather we should try to curb and control it.

Wait I will give the proof.. I am looking for Authentic proof. They are in voter list now, But trust me, soon we will kick them out of our land..

They had been choosing Your Indian politicians through votes till all these years hence if anyone that needs to be kicked out are your own NETAS that too kicked hard in the back.

till then HAIL Hindustani politics

RAJ BHAVAN
GUWAHATI

D. O. No. GSAG.3/98/
November 8, 1998

Dear Adarniya Rashtrapatiji,

Large scale illegal migration from East Pakistan/Bangladesh over several decades has been altering the demographic complexion of this State. It poses a grave threat both to the identity of the Assamese people and to our national security. Successive Governments at the Centre and in the State have not adequately met this challenge.

As Governor of Assam, I feel it is my bounden duty,both to the Nation and the State I have sworn to serve, to place before you this report on the dangers arising from the continuing silent demographic invasion. I have also formulated my recommendations for dealing with this issue of vital importance. I earnestly hope that this matter will receivedue consideration and suitable action taken to avert the grave danger that has been building up for some time.

With profound regards.

Yours sincerely,

(Lt Gen (Retd) S K Sinha, PVSM)

Shri K R Narayanan,
President of India,
Rashtrapati Bhawan,
New Delhi

@Andromache: I am still looking for proof...

Last edited by a moderator:
Its all legit to influence politics inside india and NE, indian central govt had legitimize that.

RAJ BHAVAN
GUWAHATI

D. O. No. GSAG.3/98/
November 8, 1998
Dear Adarniya Rashtrapatiji,

Large scale illegal migration from East Pakistan/Bangladesh over several decades has been altering the demographic complexion of this State. It poses a grave threat both to the identity of the Assamese people and to our national security. Successive Governments at the Centre and in the State have not adequately met this challenge.

As Governor of Assam, I feel it is my bounden duty,both to the Nation and the State I have sworn to serve, to place before you this report on the dangers arising from the continuing silent demographic invasion. I have also formulated my recommendations for dealing with this issue of vital importance. I earnestly hope that this matter will receivedue consideration and suitable action taken to avert the grave danger that has been building up for some time.

With profound regards.

Yours sincerely,

(Lt Gen (Retd) S K Sinha, PVSM)

Shri K R Narayanan,
President of India,
Rashtrapati Bhawan,
New Delhi

@Andromache: I am still looking for proof...

:cheesy: the rashtrapati bhawan woken up so late in 1998

So what are you implying by this letter ? if There is illegal immigrants from BD ? or what?

Its all legit to influence politics inside india and NE, indian central govt had legitimize that.

:agreed: they are INDIAN CITIZENS and voting Indian politicains. :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Proof that Pakistani never accepted Bengali Muslims : ::" The views of Jinnah, Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, Sadeq Khan and Abdul Momin have a common thread running through them. No matter how friendly our relations with Bangladesh, we can ill afford to ignore the dangers inherent in demographic invasion from that country."

See what I found:: There were 7.5 lakh Bihari Muslims in refugee camps in Bangladesh in 1971. At the instance of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan was persuaded to accept 33,000 Bihari Muslims. There are at present only 2 lakh Bihari Muslims in refugee camps in Bangladesh. The unaccounted for 5.17 lakhs must have infiltrated
into India, as there is little possibility or evidence of there having merged into Bangladesh society.

Got it sire, These "Pro Pakistani Bihari Muslim " Whom BD don't want, sneak into India and creating mess. These are the same ppl who participated in War crime.. For warcrime read my earlier posts. (Link provided).

I need help from BD members to let pakistani understand that these Bihari muslims were (are) die hard lover of Pakistan .

Doesnt matter what a few Pakistanis and Bangladehsis think of our illegal cockroaches. There is an illegal citizen problem in Assam, as the recent clashes with the Bodos and illegal Bangladeshis showed. We will eventually deport them to Bangladesh, and if you guys dont want your own citizens then we will dump them in the Bay of Bengal (where most Bangladeshis will eventually end up anyways)

:cheesy: the rashtrapati bhawan woken up so late in 1998

So what are you implying by this letter ? if There is illegal immigrants from BD ? or what?

:agreed: they are INDIAN CITIZENS and voting Indian politicains. :azn:

Lol :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It was one of many wake up call which "Vote loving Kongress " Ignored. There is only one solution to these illegal migrants , We must go Burman way...

One more proof of Pakistani love for Bihari Muslims

Pakistan's ISI has been active in Bangladesh supporting militant movements in Assam. Muslim militant organisations have mushroomed in Assam and there are reports of some 50 Assamese Muslim youth having gone for training to Afghanistan and Kashmir.

Proof that Pakistani never accepted Bengali Muslims : ::" The views of Jinnah, Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, Sadeq Khan and Abdul Momin have a common thread running through them. No matter how friendly our relations with Bangladesh, we can ill afford to ignore the dangers inherent in demographic invasion from that country."

See what I found:: There were 7.5 lakh Bihari Muslims in refugee camps in Bangladesh in 1971. At the instance of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan was persuaded to accept 33,000 Bihari Muslims. There are at present only 2 lakh Bihari Muslims in refugee camps in Bangladesh. The unaccounted for 5.17 lakhs must have infiltrated
into India, as there is little possibility or evidence of there having merged into Bangladesh society.

Got it sire, These "Pro Pakistani Bihari Muslim " Whom BD don't want, sneak into India and creating mess. These are the same ppl who participated in War crime.. For warcrime read my earlier posts. (Link provided).

I need help from BD members to let pakistani understand that these Bihari muslims were (are) die hard lover of Pakistan .

:lol: :lol: you have gone nuts and want to climb on shoulders of Bangladeshis for bashing Pakistan by coming up with OFF TOPIC rants.

anyway anything on topic how the Bangladeshis are influencing politics in NE?

Doesnt matter what a few Pakistanis and Bangladehsis think of our illegal cockroaches. There is an illegal citizen problem in Assam, as the recent clashes with the Bodos and illegal Bangladeshis showed. We will eventually deport them to Bangladesh, and if you guys dont want your own citizens then we will dump them in the Bay of Bengal (where most Bangladeshis will eventually end up anyways)

:D too late for that neither you have the guts.

I dont see the political will even among Anti-Congress groups to take up the issue but only rehtoric.
yes you can say that but with the caution of not terming it due to individual thinking but the lack of unity among Anti-congress... They protest they biker but they will not unite, such is the ego of not just the parties but the individuals too..

On the other hand i feel the Anti-Congress groups dont have solid facts to win the case in Court thats why they are not taking up the matter

As I said court is for a dispute on a position to be solved by law... How can court enforce efficiency? It can only decide the correct from wrong within the scope of laws made.. The immigration problem is, intentionally or not, always swept under the carpet because it helps their party

:lol: :lol: you have gone nuts and want to climb on shoulders of Bangladeshis for bashing Pakistan by coming up with OFF TOPIC rants.

anyway anything on topic how the Bangladeshis are influencing politics in NE?

In which post I have bashed Pakistani???? Don't hide ur face when I proved you wrong. Face the truth, Pakistan loving Bangladeshi sneaked into India. more than 5.2 lakhs sneaked in, Those would have breeded upto 30 lakh by now.. Man they breed fast..

And Dude I am not off-Topic , Topic is not what you say, topic is...

From OP: Bangladeshi infiltrators were influencing the politics in the north-east region, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat

AFAIK both "Pakistan loving Bangladesi " and "Bengali speaking Bangladeshi" infiltrators fit into Mohan jee critaeia..

:D too late for that neither you have the guts.

We dont need to have "guts" or any imaginary such things to follow the laws which are defined in our Constitution, we just need the laws to be properly enforced, and I am sure one day India will get Patriotic leadership that enforces these laws.

We dont need to have "guts" or any imaginary such things to follow the laws which are defined in our Constitution, we just need the laws to be properly enforced, and I am sure one day India will get Patriotic leadership that enforces these laws.

A party can't do it, a Politician can. A good Cheif minister and Prime Minister can.

Step1: Suspend all suspected migrants voting right.
Step2: Take all benefit from them.
Step3: Start identification process, to find out who are illegal and who are not,
Step4: Those who are illegal send them to Refugee camps.
Step4: In camp provide them better food, Better job, but take Voting right, and breeding right. Castrate them so that after 40 years they will vanish...

Back
Top Bottom