What's new

RSS accuses Bangladeshis of influencing NE politics

If RSS talks about illegal immigration or not doesn't matter but it is the problem of common Indians and I don't care if you want to see it with religious bias.

Solve the issue if its of common Indians' concern , just dont blame us for this.

.....RSS should make life so much miserable for Bangaladeshi muslim migrants that they should run back to Bangaladesh for a better life. :P

why do you use muslim? Hindus are welcome?

Anyway, assam is going to become our 8th division. Planning a rhino watching tour in assam!

Anyway, assam is going to become our 8th division. Planning a rhino watching tour in assam!

first save ur country from drowning into BOB b'coz of Global Warming, than think of Assam.

first save ur country from drowning into BOB b'coz of Global Warming, than think of Assam.

not all of Bangladeshi districts are facing threat. Only southern low districts. We will compensate it in Assam! Most probably southern people are already packing their bags

There is No truth but your weak faceplam.

1. rape/murders happened on both sides by both. the false data about by Indians is disputed.

2. India was NOT a weak country neither had open border where "biharis" sneaked into India.

3. Your own Indians raised Pakistani flags in Assam to provok Indian low-life politicians.

4. You dont have any proof of your rants posted in the above statement.

Back your claims with proofs

Truely speaking , There won't be any proof on earth to convince bunch of ppl , who out-rightly deny truth.

1. Utter lie. Its not 15th century incident, it happen 40+ year ago, World know the truth.
2. Flawed logic, Look like you never heard of refugee. (Similar situation arise at BD-Burma border, Burma deny citizenship to refugees who sneak into Bangladesh.).
3. Utter lie..
4. What proof will be a proof?? The survey shows majority of Pakistan don't beleive these things "a) 9/11 was AQ job, b) 26/11 was Pakistani Job etc".

not all of Bangladeshi districts are facing threat. Only southern low districts. We will compensate it in Assam! Most probably southern people are already packing their bags

Dude you have no idea. Your jehadi @sses will be spanked so hard by Assamese tribes, you can't even imagine, forget about putting on pants, lungis would be extremely painful. You will be like your ghazi Rohingyas in burmaland.

Truely speaking , There won't be any proof on earth to convince bunch of ppl , who out-rightly deny truth.

1. Utter lie. Its not 15th century incident, it happen 40+ year ago, World know the truth.
2. Flawed logic, Look like you never heard of refugee. (Similar situation arise at BD-Burma border, Burma deny citizenship to refugees who sneak into Bangladesh.).
3. Utter lie..
4. What proof will be a proof?? The survey shows majority of Pakistan don't beleive these things "a) 9/11 was AQ job, b) 26/11 was Pakistani Job etc".

Indeed whatever you are coming up with is utter lie and can not be presented as argument on the topic.

:cheers: Hail Congress for negating all your rants.

No,it will be other way around.BD will be our 29th state.Its only a matter of time.We already have our puppets in Dhaka.Soon we will take over your country.

Eorl ⚔;3685736 said:
That is why we are in need of more lands inside India!

No need for land.You will have plenty of jobs in Mumbai.You know what I mean;)

Anti-Congress parties are strong enough to force the govt to take action about the problem.

2. The issue is lingering on for too long, if Anti-Congress groups dont have political clout but then its a legal issue as well and they can take up the issue at court level.

why they dint do that? or did?

No that is the problem, if they were strong enough we would have had that immigration stopped in its tracks.

Court can only give specific directions and remedies. Political will is always required to root out any endemic issue, which is missing as stated by me above.

Indeed whatever you are coming up with is utter lie and can not be presented as argument on the topic.

:cheers: Hail Congress for negating all your rants.

Proof of war crime done by PA and Bihari_Muslims+Rezakars. All articles about
UN to help Bangladesh war crime trial planning
UN provides welcome support to Bangladesh war crimes investigations | Amnesty International

Forbes Article: 1971 Rapes: Bangladesh Cannot Hide History - Forbes
http://opinion.bdnews24.com/2010/12/15/1971-rape-and-its-consequences/

To counter all these you will bring Immature Sharmila Bose Article...

No that is the problem, if they were strong enough we would have had that immigration stopped in its tracks.

Court can only give specific directions and remedies. Political will is always required to root out any endemic issue, which is missing as stated by me above.

I dont see the political will even among Anti-Congress groups to take up the issue but only rehtoric.

On the other hand i feel the Anti-Congress groups dont have solid facts to win the case in Court thats why they are not taking up the matter

Proof of war crime done by PA and Bihari_Muslims+Rezakars. All articles about
UN to help Bangladesh war crime trial planning
UN provides welcome support to Bangladesh war crimes investigations | Amnesty International

Forbes Article: 1971 Rapes: Bangladesh Cannot Hide History - Forbes
1971: Rape and its consequences | Opinion

To counter all these you will bring Immature Sharmila Bose Article...

The line in red is enough to give you disputed nature of the data.

and all this is indeed OFF TOPIC since you do not have any facts to back your claim about pro-Pakistan Bangladeshis in India doing all that.

Anyway its good to see that Bengali speaking Muslims in NE are on voter lists as Indian CITIZENS :D

The line in red is enough to give you disputed nature of the data.

and all this is indeed OFF TOPIC since you do not have any facts to back your claim about pro-Pakistan Bangladeshis in India doing all that.

Anyway its good to see that Bengali speaking Muslims in NE are on voter lists as Indian CITIZENS :D

Wait I will give the proof.. I am looking for Authentic proof. They are in voter list now, But trust me, soon we will kick them out of our land..

No,it will be other way around.BD will be our 29th state.Its only a matter of time.We already have our puppets in Dhaka.Soon we will take over your country.

No need for land.You will have plenty of jobs in Mumbai.You know what I mean;)

its not us, but your political parties and media are crying of Bengali Muslim infiltration. Lool

by the way, we all know why you want bd as your 29th state. Garments factory main kam karna hai? Sidha sidha bolona

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom