What's new

RSS accuses Bangladeshis of influencing NE politics

In which post I have bashed Pakistani???? Don't hide ur face when I proved you wrong. Face the truth, Pakistan loving Bangladeshi sneaked into India. more than 5.2 lakhs sneaked in, Those would have breeded upto 30 lakh by now.. Man they breed fast..

And Dude I am not off-Topic , Topic is not what you say, topic is...

From OP: Bangladeshi infiltrators were influencing the politics in the north-east region, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat

AFAIK both "Pakistan loving Bangladesi " and "Bengali speaking Bangladeshi" infiltrators fit into Mohan jee critaeia..

And how did you prove me wrong? you donthave facts to back your claim that Bengali Speaking Muslims in India are Pro-Pakistan Bangladeshis.

The letter from your quoted you had shyed away from posting the rest of the text :) which clearly proves the history of Bangladeshis in North East.

Assam was technically dominated by BD immigrants even in arround 1906.

And how did you prove me wrong? you donthave facts to back your claim that Bengali Speaking Muslims in India are Pro-Pakistan Bangladeshis.

The letter from your quoted you had shyed away from posting the rest of the text :) which clearly proves the history of Bangladeshis in North East.

Assam was technically dominated by BD immigrants even in arround 1906.

ReRead it.. If you have any issue about data, kindly contact/clarify with Bangladesh Frgn ministry.

There were 7.5 lakh Bihari Muslims in refugee camps in Bangladesh in 1971. At the instance of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan was persuaded to accept 33,000 Bihari Muslims. There are at present only 2 lakh Bihari Muslims in refugee camps in Bangladesh. The unaccounted for 5.17 lakhs must have infiltrated
into India, as there is little possibility or evidence of there having merged into Bangladesh society.

Do you have any doubt that Bihari Muslims took Pakistan side in War?? They were loyal to Pakistan?? They equally participated in War crime..?? If you have doubt, I will invite BD members to clear your doubt. Out of 9 lakh Pakistani loving Bangladeshi (My BD brothers can I call them Bangladeshi?) 6 lakh sneak into India.

They are the one who are hoisting Pakistni flag , they are the one who are going to get training of Holy war...

@1906: There was no Pakistan in 1906, and there was no illegal migration in 1906, stop trolling.. Why shud india feed the traitors?????

@bold part: You took it wrong, I said Non-bangla-speaking Bangladeshi (Bihari Muslims-Rezakars) were Paksitan loving BD (Can I call them BD??) not opposite. Re-read my post. Either you read my post wrong, or I was not clear in conveying the idea..

@Andromache : Pathetic attitude, Those who fought war for you, your country is disowning them. God forbid if something similar happen in Balochistan or FATA , you will disown Pakistan loving ppl again...

I am appalled to see that those Nuts still loving the country which disown them (Showing there love by hoisting pakistani flag)... Some one said it right, religious is opium, No matter how ur religious colleague hurt, you will still take there side....

Last edited by a moderator:
ReRead it.. If you have any issue about data, kindly contact/clarify with Bangladesh Frgn ministry.

There were 7.5 lakh Bihari Muslims in refugee camps in Bangladesh in 1971. At the instance of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan was persuaded to accept 33,000 Bihari Muslims. There are at present only 2 lakh Bihari Muslims in refugee camps in Bangladesh. The unaccounted for 5.17 lakhs must have infiltrated
into India
, as there is little possibility or evidence of there having merged into Bangladesh society.

Do you have any doubt that Bihari Muslims took Pakistan side in War?? They were loyal to Pakistan?? They equally participated in War crime..?? If you have doubt, I will invite BD members to clear your doubt. Out of 9 lakh Pakistani loving Bangladeshi (My BD brothers can I call them Bangladeshi?) 6 lakh sneak into India.

They are the one who are hoisting Pakistni flag , they are the one who are going to get training of Holy war...

@1906: There was no Pakistan in 1906, and there was no illegal migration in 1906, stop trolling.. Why shud india feed the traitors?????

"May be, must have been, might be"; all these phrases are just a wild guess and NO substance so give us the proof and factual data that those illegal Bangladeshis in India (if at all there are any ) are pro-Pakistan Bangladeshis who migrated to India in 71.

This is the most stupid claim coming from an Indian since pro-Pakistan Bangladeshis had no CHANCE of survival in India who had been involved in terrorism against them.

Give us data with proofs. i dont see any. in 71 rather before 71 Hindu Bangladeshis started migrating to India and many were given Indian citizenship as well.

Indeed in 1906 there was no Pakistan but Bengali speaking Muslims from current day Bangladesh did came to Assam and your own census operators were angry at that.

"May be, must have been, might be"; all these phrases are just a wild guess and NO substance so give us the proof and factual data that those illegal Bangladeshis in India (if at all there are any ) are pro-Pakistan Bangladeshis who migrated to India in 71.

This is the most stupid claim coming from an Indian since pro-Pakistan Bangladeshis had no CHANCE of survival in India who had been involved in terrorism against them.

Give us data with proofs. i dont see any. in 71 rather before 71 Hindu Bangladeshis started migrating to India and many were given Indian citizenship as well.

Indeed in 1906 there was no Pakistan but Bengali speaking Muslims from current day Bangladesh did came to Assam and your own census operators were angry at that.

These all are factual data.

In 1970 the total population of East Pakistan was 7.5 crores but in 1974 it had come down to 7.14 crores. On the basis of 3.1% annual population growth rate of that period, the population in 1974 should have been 7.7 crores. The shortfall of 6 million people can be explained only by large scale migration.

What happen to 6 million BD??/ where are they??? I am sure they are not in Muslim country, they are hiding in india... Refer post #45, that is perfect solution of Infiltration...

These all are factual data.

In 1970 the total population of East Pakistan was 7.5 crores but in 1974 it had come down to 7.14 crores. On the basis of 3.1% annual population growth rate of that period, the population in 1974 should have been 7.7 crores. The shortfall of 6 million people can be explained only by large scale migration.

What happen to 6 million BD??/ where are they??? I am sure they are not in Muslim country, they are hiding in india... Refer post #45, that is perfect solution of Infiltration...

:) i see you are changing positions.

First you said all of those "illegal" Bangladeshis are Pro-Pakistan who migrated to India in 71 and now you came up with 6 million Bangladeshis missing and claim that they are hiding in INDIA.

You dont have any any proof for both of the tall claims

:) i see you are changing positions.

First you said all of those "illegal" Bangladeshis are Pro-Pakistan who migrated to India in 71 and now you came up with 6 million Bangladeshis missing and claim that they are hiding in INDIA.

You dont have any any proof for both of the tall claims

The Number itself tell the story.. out of 9 million Pakistan loving BD, 2 lakh were in Bangladesh, 33000 relocated to KSA and Pakistan, rest are missing...

Form 1971 to 1974, 6 million bangladeshi missing, this 6 million are include those 6 lakhs Bihari Muslim as well...

I am not changing my position, I Said "All illegal Migrants are pain in a$$, But the 'Pakistan loving Muslims' are biggest headache coz BD will never accept them as there citizen." I again say, Either you have comprehension skill issue or I am unable to convey my message...

The Number itself tell the story.. out of 9 million Pakistan loving BD, 2 lakh were in Bangladesh, 33000 relocated to KSA and Pakistan, rest are missing...

Form 1971 to 1974, 6 million bangladeshi missing, this 6 million are include those 6 lakhs Bihari Muslim as well...

I am not changing my position, I Said "All illegal Migrants are pain in a$$, But the 'Pakistan loving Muslims' are biggest headache coz BD will never accept them as there citizen." I again say, Either you have comprehension skill issue or I am unable to convey my message...

The problem is with you and your empty attempts to put the blame on others for your own faults.

1. You said 6 million Bangladeshis are missing and these must be hiding in India :) now you say these include 6 lakh Pro-Pakistan Bangladeshis so can you tell me the total number of "Illegal Bangladeshis in India".

do you even have total number of "illegal BDes" in India? their age count?

why blame bangladesh when the rulers sitting in delhi has always treated northeast as stepsons and step daughters right from the days of nehru.

For delhi rulers India ends at boder of bihar and westbengal.

"These infiltrators enrol their names in the voters' list and influence the politics in the country. They have accessed the power to run government in states like Assam,"

Just the starting. Soon NE will be ours after which we will put these RSS members of Assam who are alien to the region behind bars and persecute them for crimes against humanity. :azn:

They should be running with tails between their legs rather than farting nonsense every now then.

Just the starting. Soon NE will be ours after which we will put these RSS members of Assam who are alien to the region behind bars and persecute them for crimes against humanity. :azn:

They should be running with tails between their legs rather than farting nonsense every now then.

:rofl::rofl: Bangladeshis are their dreams!! First save your own country from sinking, then talk about taking Assam from India!!

why blame bangladesh when the rulers sitting in delhi has always treated northeast as stepsons and step daughters right from the days of nehru.

For delhi rulers India ends at boder of bihar and westbengal.

Ma'am :rofl: we do not differentiate b/w our people, be it from North or South or North-East, Assam & other NE states have representation in Delhi as per there population, there is separate department/ministry for NE states, They have equal opportunity as any other Indian, our PM holds RS seat from Assam, the under-development of NE states is b'coz of many issues - no proper link/connectivity with other parts of India, mainly mountainous terrain,etc.

No one is step sons/daughters, if that was the case NE would have long formed a separate country just like BD.

Ma'am :rofl: we do not differentiate b/w our people, be it from North or South or North-East, Assam & other NE states have representation in Delhi as per there population, there is separate department/ministry for NE states, They have equal opportunity as any other Indian, our PM holds RS seat from Assam, the under-development of NE states is b'coz of many issues - no proper link/connectivity with other parts of India, mainly mountainous terrain,etc.

No one is step sons/daughters, if that was the case NE would have long formed a separate country just like BD.
Thats why the racist north indians always called them chi***.that why SC has to come down heavily on the racist of north to ban this word.

NORTH EAST INDIA – THE FORGOTTEN REGION
New Delhi doesn't give much heed and importance to the region, as long as it remains a part of the Indian Union – A Buffer state just good enough to keep China – The Dragon at bay. This Step Motherly treatment meted out to 'Our beloved North East' can be ascertained from the fact that even if a dozens are killed in the North East Region, New Delhi is silent, doesn't a damned and is least bothered. While on the other hand, a single loss of life in Jammu and Kashmir and it makes it to the headlines of the major Newspapers across the Country, and often led to a hue and cry in the Parliament. A truly forgotten and uncared for is our beloved North East!
When other States are making rapid strides toward progress and development in all spheres of life. The North East Region is still what it was a few decades ago – A Stagnant Pool. The Central Government is not doing enough to develop the region and to bring it on par with the other states of the Indian mainland. Time and again, New Delhi has often cited the presence of 'Many Revolutionary Groups' in the region as one of the main reason for not releasing adequate funds to the region. For instace, The Manipur State Budget is less than the annual budget of one single department under the Andhra Pradesh Government. This glaring fact only goes to show that the Central Government is not at all interested in the development of the region, but it is no doubt interested in the 'genuine exploitation of the Region's Natural Resources. Where is the 'Right to Equality' enshrined in the Constitution of India???

The Central Government- irrespective of the Political Pary in power, have always looked down upon the people of region and is not at all interested in their welfare. The Goverenment at Delhi is more concernced about the "Oil-Fields' of Assam than the all around development of the North East and its people. The Indian Govt should try and overcome the Insurgent Groups operating in the region through good will and development of the region and genuine concern for its people. And not through the use of brutal and excessive force, ill-conceived adhoc policies mean only to opress and itimidate the people of this region. The imposition of the Draconian Law – The Armed Forces Special Act in few states of the North East Region is a testimony enough to this fact.
read it all.....................

We have let them down

How does India treat the north-easterners?

DISCRIMINATION AGAINST NORTH EAST WOMEN IN INDIA

The government should immediately ban the word 'Chinki' and focus on the Northeast region

:rofl::rofl: Bangladeshis are their dreams!! First save your own country from sinking, then talk about taking Assam from India!!

Its your RSS who is saying that , not me. Btw parts of Assam & tripura were ligetimately ours including the siliguri corridor. Also NE depends on us for everyday necessities and they do so by smuggling.Thus we are literally feeding NE ers for free. And now our dalal gov is giving U free corridor. Be grateful to us.:)

Its your RSS who is saying that , not me. Btw parts of Assam & tripura were ligetimately ours including the siliguri corridor. Also NE depends on us for everyday necessities and they do so by smuggling.Thus we are literally feeding NE ers for free. And now our dalal gov is giving U free corridor. Be grateful to us.:)

Did I read it correctly? We should be grateful to you? Wasn't saving your sisters and mothers from getting raped and killed not enough for it to be the other way round?

Bangladeshi mullahs are worse than Pakistani ones...

Back
Top Bottom