What's new

Royal Moroccan Armed Forces

@Doritos11

M1A1, first generation ...the Same that an RPG rocket of $50 destroyed countless time in Iraq
220 F16s, with limited radar and no BVR capability, no air refueling or tankers
Apaches first generation too, comparing to what Israel has...it just very very basic
A shitload of artillery... just a lot with no teeth to make a real change in a battlefield..
Doritos, friend, if you have a chance to get the AFM ....you will have a clear idea of the state of the Egyptian military power.
Equipment tally does not make an army, if it did, defunct Libya, Saddam Iraq would have eclipsed the US and the Russia combined.

What do you mean with AFM ?

@BLACKEAGLE @Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa Morroco needs to get at least 4 Submarines and also new Tanks I hope they get 250 Abram Tanks and also need to replace their older migs and F-5 planes with latest modern planes J-10B and JF-17 Block II can be good replacement they should have at least 150 Fighter Jets along with 3 Awacs and Anti Air craft and Anti Missile systems

We don't have MIG since the 60's . And the F-5 planes are still operational, they were upgraded to Tiger III format, just like the Chilean F-5 . So they still have their place for a few years, until their replacement. Moreover it is only used for fire support missions, in mid-altitude .

Northrop F-5E Tiger III modernization

ipt3essai3.jpg

fightermodernisationnk3.jpg

RADA ACE GRIFO ground debriefing station(Used by IAF, Chilean AF and RMAF)
sdc10715.jpg

clipbo40.jpg
clipb212.jpg

clipb213.jpg

clipb214.jpg

clipb215.jpg

For a small Airforce why so many different types of jets?

I see just 3 types,i imagine that they've bought the blk 52's to have some modern fighters but seeing that they're expensive they've probably chosen not to have just 24-36 fighters and upgraded some of the old Mirages and F5's.

@flamer84 : Military cooperation between Morocco and Romania is very developed. FYI, the current weapon used by the Moroccan army, the AKM is of Romanian origin. And our PUMA helicopters were upgrade in Romania by a Romanian company.

For the question about the different jets , I think that it is the wish of the general Staff , to not be dependent on a single supplier, and it is the same in the Army and Navy. Our different suppliers are USA, France,Russia, China and also Belgium, Austria, Spain ...

MBT : T72 , VT1A/mbt 2000 (chinese) , M1a1(200 ordered ...) , M60A3TTS
UAV : BAE SkyEye , I-GNAT ER , Predator , Heron
Artillery : All the M 109 family , and recently we ordered Russian MSTA-S ; AMX-F3 ; FH-70 ; L-118 ; M-46 ; M-101 ; M-109 ; M-110 ; M-114 ; M-198 ; BM-21 ; AR-2 / PHL-03
ATGM : Euromissile HOT ; BGM-71 TOW ; APILAS ; MILAN ; Metis-M ; Kornet ; Konkurs ; AT-3 Sagger ; HJ-8L ,
Aircraft defence : Chaparal, Tunguska , Shilka, Mim-23 Hawk
APC's : M-113A1/A2 ; VAB VTT/VCI ; Ratel-60/90 ; AIFV-B-50/B-C25
.... and it's like this (Aircraft , warships... ) in all the field of the Moroccan army

Guns

455652sla7gv81zt4.jpg

dsc002146ya4qo.jpg

photo128large1kr.jpg

photo129large2xz.jpg

Ultimax 100 5.56mm
photo137large4hz.jpg

SAR 21
photo131large9nw.jpg

Last edited:
And finally , we are still waiting for the 200 M1A1 SA in EDA , it is on the road Inchallah . The King is actually in an official visit in USA , hope that they speed up the deal ...

fms_ed10.jpg
First of all Salam brother and if I get a chance I would love to visit Morroco and you should also start a thread about Morocco and post pictures of its people food and others things and now on Miliatry when you are expecting to receive all the MBT-2000 and when will be the deal of Abram will be finale and by
@flamer84 : Military cooperation between Morocco and Romania is very developed. FYI, the current weapon used by the Moroccan army, the AKM is of Romanian origin. And our PUMA helicopters were upgrade in Romania by a Romanian company.

For the question about the different jets , I think that it is the wish of the general Staff , to not be dependent on a single supplier, and it is the same in the Army and Navy. Our different suppliers are USA, France,Russia, China and also Belgium, Austria, Spain ...

MBT : T72 , VT1A/mbt 2000 (chinese) , M1a1(200 ordered ...) , M60A3TTS
UAV : BAE SkyEye , I-GNAT ER , Predator , Heron
Artillery : All the M 109 family , and recently we ordered Russian MSTA-S ; AMX-F3 ; FH-70 ; L-118 ; M-46 ; M-101 ; M-109 ; M-110 ; M-114 ; M-198 ; BM-21 ; AR-2 / PHL-03
ATGM : Euromissile HOT ; BGM-71 TOW ; APILAS ; MILAN ; Metis-M ; Kornet ; Konkurs ; AT-3 Sagger ; HJ-8L ,
Aircraft defence : Chaparal, Tunguska , Shilka, Mim-23 Hawk
APC's : M-113A1/A2 ; VAB VTT/VCI ; Ratel-60/90 ; AIFV-B-50/B-C25
.... and it's like this (Aircraft , warships... ) in all the field of the Moroccan army

Guns

455652sla7gv81zt4.jpg

dsc002146ya4qo.jpg

photo128large1kr.jpg

photo129large2xz.jpg

Ultimax 100 5.56mm
photo137large4hz.jpg

SAR 21
photo131large9nw.jpg

@FARSOLDIER please give details off your navy and Air Force too

@Zarvan : Alikoum Salam brother . You're welcome in Morocco , it's your country ;)
In this thread , i'll put everything in a relation with Morocco and its culture . Appreciate
Moroccan culture all around the World

For the question about the Air Force and the Navy :

So for the Air Force I have posted photos of F-16 , MF2000 and F-5 . We also have :

Dassault Dornier Alphajet : It is a lightweight fighter of French origin, is used for training in advanced stage of fighter pilots, but it can also be used for fire support missions. It can carry bombs of 250 kg or 400 kg, and it has one 30 mm cannon and a rocket launcher 68 mm below the fuselage. Recently , they had been modernized in Morocco :

To this modernization will include the installation of a GPS-hybridized inertial , which will give it a SNA capacity and will also better driving shooting in the air-air and air-to-ground modes. It is planned to install a head-up display High (HUD) instead of the current single viewfinder. The new navigation system will also better prepare assignments and training to failure. The handle is equipped with new features that will provide concept HOTAS (Hands on controller and Channel) . The current ejector seat Martin Baker MK4 type will be replaced by a newer model MK10L kind to include a seat back 10 °

69272310.jpg

C-130 Hercules :
dl186710.jpg

C-27 J Spartan:

For training , we recently buy T-6 Texan :

tq1010.jpg

Helicopters :

Chinook :

dsc08760fz2.jpg

PUMA :

reportmorocco03.jpg

Augusta Bell :

cnakk.jpg

"Ecureuil"

cnaqr.jpg

Gazelle attack Helicopter :

49200936.jpg

KC - 130 Tanker

2221271.jpg

clipbo21.jpg

clipbo13.jpg

HALO team or in french " Chuteurs opérationels"

clipbo15.jpg

The complete list of Air Force material : Histoire et stratégie n°3

19133220130913122329.jpg

2 Falcon 20 for Electronique War . But we have a real weak point, is the attack helicopters. Only 24 attack helicopters, it is very little for Morocco . So I think that in the coming months, we will hear about the buy of new attack helicopters for FRA, I think it will be US material ... Inchallah .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom