20210717_122322.jpg
20210703_123241.jpg
20210703_123244.jpg
20210718_155242.jpg
20210703_123229.jpg
20210703_005703.jpg
20210703_005732.jpg
20210717_122329.jpg

We seriously need a military reform plan ASAP. we basically have no navy for our +5000 km shoes, and it will take us if we start Today at least 20 years to be prepared for the eventuality of war, we should have anticipated this situation years ago, since Spain took over Layla Rock located 200 meters across our shores, 20 years later, what do we have to show up for ?, no military industry as far as I know, no attempts to build indigenous systems, no transparency, too much corruption, any war with any enemy will destroy our economy for sure, and that weakness is susceptible of encouraging the enemy to make moves (latest example of Gergarat), the only guarantee to a sustainable peace is military strength which our army seriously lacks, that's why again, we need a plan of action NOW.

We seriously need a military reform plan ASAP. we basically have no navy for our +5000 km shoes, and it will take us if we start Today at least 20 years to be prepared for the eventuality of war, we should have anticipated this situation years ago, since Spain took over Layla Rock located 200 meters across our shores, 20 years later, what do we have to show up for ?, no military industry as far as I know, no attempts to build indigenous systems, no transparency, too much corruption, any war with any enemy will destroy our economy for sure, and that weakness is susceptible of encouraging the enemy to make moves (latest example of Gergarat), the only guarantee to a sustainable peace is military strength which our army seriously lacks, that's why again, we need a plan of action NOW.
You could use a few more corvettes or fast attack craft.

I share the same View like you, Morocco need urgently to strengthen the Navy. Important are Submarines which will pose a serious Threat to enemy Shiping, the modernisation of the FAC Fleet is also Important and introduce Land based AShM Batteries. I read somewhere Morocco is interested in Barbaros Missile Complex, which consist Land based Atmaca and Cakir Missiles.

Agreed. You need much bigger Air Force fighter jets plus AWACS and support system. You also need Navy specially submarines, and also latest equipment for your Army.

Morocco is preparing to conclude a defense deal with Switzerland

1699183039419.jpeg

Defense Web, which specializes in news on arms deals around the world, revealed that Morocco is preparing to conclude a new deal with the Swiss company MOWAG to obtain new Piranha 5 armored vehicles.

This move comes within the framework of Morocco's ongoing efforts to modernize its military arsenal.

A high-level Swiss delegation visited Morocco at the beginning of this month, and its members, led by Guy Parmelin, Swiss Minister of Economy, met with his Moroccan counterpart, Riad Mazour.

The Moroccan army wants to replace its old Ratel, AMX-10P, VAB VCI infantry vehicles with the Swiss Mowag Piranhahttps://t.co/Yl3rbfDCAI
— Maghreb Intelligence – مغرب انتلجنس (@Maghreb_Intel) October 31, 2023

1699183129160.jpeg

The FAR does indeed need new generation equipment, which could well be the Piranha, probably built under license in the event of an agreement. The Piranha V comes in three variants – IFV with 30 mm cannon, anti-tank with missile launcher and artillery with 120 mm cannon – a single family of platforms would make it possible to meet the different needs of the Moroccan army.

Such a vehicle could adequately replace the decades-old IFVs currently in service with the Moroccan land forces, which include a mix of South African Ratels, French AMX-10Ps and VAB VCIs, and Dutch YPR-765s. .

1699183280410.jpeg

I share the same View like you, Morocco need urgently to strengthen the Navy. Important are Submarines which will pose a serious Threat to enemy Shiping, the modernisation of the FAC Fleet is also Important and introduce Land based AShM Batteries. I read somewhere Morocco is interested in Barbaros Missile Complex, which consist Land based Atmaca and Cakir Missiles.

https://pdf.defence.pk/threads/moroccan-strategic-projects-news-discussions-updates.744354/page-3

https://pdf.defence.pk/threads/moroccan-strategic-projects-news-discussions-updates.744354/page-3

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom