What's new

Role reversal: India offers US fighter jet trainer in 1st major defence sales pitch

Using GE ( American Engine ) and then selling it to them

The Sheer audacity Of Indians are Moi leadership has no bounds

Bharat Jai jai

That's kind of the point einstein. if India buys stuff from US, we expect part of it as Make in India and part to be reexported.

That's kind of the point einstein. if India buys stuff from US, we expect part of it as Make in India and part to be reexported.
Cow dung point.

The one who Sold you the Engine will buy a junk as compared to what they have on offer,

Not that I consider LCA as junk but as compared to what US has on table, right now against F-35

Cow dung point.

The one who Sold you the Engine will buy a junk as compared to what they have on offer,

Not that I consider LCA as junk but as compared to what US has on table, right now against F-35

LCA is not supposed to be a replacement for F 35 you clown. Read the post. it says LIFT TRAINER VERSION offered to US Navy.

Donrt call me names.,

This isn not Bharat DIk shit forum, Maintain civility that iI know is hard for you considering how you lot are used to lynching.
then stop making references to cow dung in a fighter jet thread.

Ok adding to new information: HAL has confirmed that it has received RFI from US Navy for the project. So it was the US Navy that approached HAL for information.

I really had to check my calendar and it was not April 1st. Please, I actually think there may be a humour thread on PDF you can post this on. It certainly made me laugh.

I really had to check my calendar and it was not April 1st. Please, I actually think there may be a humour thread on PDF you can post this on. It certainly made me laugh.

You should spend time checking the video from minute 2 instead. This shows how much integrated avionics and displays has already progressed in LCA. The supposed contender, JF 17 is already falling behind.

You should spend time checking the video from minute 2 instead. This shows how much integrated avionics and displays has already progressed in LCA. The supposed contender, JF 17 is already falling behind.

You just don't get it do you? It's like saying to a guy "You may be driving a BMW right now but I have an Audi that I hope to one day drive"........

Videos of how good your plane is don't win wars, planes in the air do. Until that happens comparisons are pretty meaningless. If your pilots are getting shot out of the sky it will be little consolation to them that you are on the internet boasting about how good the LCA maybe in a few years, but than I suppose you don't do any of the fighting do you.....

What gangus fail to understand is there is a huge difference between offer and acceptance.

You just don't get it do you? It's like saying to a guy "You may be driving a BMW right now but I have an Audi that I hope to one day drive"........

Videos of how good your plane is don't win wars, planes in the air do. Until that happens comparisons are pretty meaningless. If your pilots are getting shot out of the sky it will be little consolation to them that you are on the internet boasting about how good the LCA maybe in a few years, but than I suppose you don't do any of the fighting do you.....

So if our planes are volving faster that yours then it doesn't matter? Plus there is no evidence that JF 17 is ahead of LCA even today.

So if our planes are volving faster that yours then it doesn't matter? Plus there is no evidence that JF 17 is ahead of LCA even today.

You make the massive assumption that Pakistan is not evolving it's future fighters. We have Block III JF-17 which compares more then favourably to the MKA LCA that Indian has NOT EVEN SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR.

Additonally Project AZM.

Big difference is our planes actually manage to make to front line squadrons, not internet videos.

then stop making references to cow dung in a fighter jet thread.

Ok adding to new information: HAL has confirmed that it has received RFI from US Navy for the project. So it was the US Navy that approached HAL for information.

I did not make this thread, Please share on Indian source for the above Red statement

I saw the video LCA SPORT (awful name) but looks modern. The US Navy will never pick a supersonic delta wing trainer as a UJTS replacement for the aging GOSHAWK - its too dangerous.
Plus I believe stealth capability is sought in the NAVAIR RFI so it will look likely something like this...

SM31N_USN_UJTS_101-1024x768.jpg

I saw the video LCA SPORT (awful name) but looks modern. The US Navy will never pick a supersonic delta wing trainer as a UJTS replacement for the aging GOSHAWK - its too dangerous.
Plus I believe stealth capability is sought in the NAVAIR RFI so it will look likely something like this...

SM31N_USN_UJTS_101-1024x768.jpg
possible

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom