What's new

Role reversal: India offers US fighter jet trainer in 1st major defence sales pitch

Bas yehi wala confidence chahiye merai ko

Wong news:

It's not NLCA but LIFT- LCA LIFT Trainer. Which is actually an excellent option for USN.

Opening a new thread because the old one was factually incorrect and has become a useless troll fest. The LCA Sport, Now LIFT is actually an excellent one of a kind trainer system. This will enter the IAF. Hopefully the USN will pick it up too

Ok adding to new information: HAL has confirmed that it has received RFI from US Navy for the project. So it was the US Navy that approached HAL for information.

Last edited:
I don't think US needs anything from anybody.

it's not a question of 'wanting'. There are few generalized trainers of this type in the world. Between Advanced Jet trainers like Hawk and full fighter exposure, this jet gives a very good actual combat platform for training. The decision to develop this system by HAL was an excellent one. American companies like GE will be able to show it to GOI as meeting their export obligations in return for us buying their engines too.

Breaking News, my a**

This is as far as this news will ever go. After this, it'll become a meme for Pakistani/Chinese to troll you lot.

I mean get serious!

Boeing/Saab's T-7 Red Hawk, formally Boeing T-X is more than capable of taking up that role.

Why don't you lot first induct this worthless rust-bucket in your own Navy. And if you think that it has a shot, try selling it to your buddies like !sraeli Air Force.

[b.c., Juma-Juma 8-din howay hain jahaz banaey howay. Sari zindagi jahaz crash karnay kay Record Holders ab dunya kay baap ko apna kura baichnay ja niklay hain. Wo m.c. Amreeki itnay harami hain, kay wo enhay kuch baich baithay-engay.]
dont be angry. you will be jealous when you see Tejas on the back of the trucks being driven in USN colors.

I'm going to re start my production lines of paper airplanes from school and start selling them to the USA too.

1607516583622.png

Only Tejas why don't India export Modi to USA, after Trump he would also be a upgrade for USA

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom