What's new

Role reversal: India offers US fighter jet trainer in 1st major defence sales pitch

Americans will use EMALS carriers not Steam Catapult that transfers huge amount of energy to the fuselage and landing gears of the aircraft. And replacing the landing gears with more powerful ones won’t be difficult.
It won't be easy to for India and emal is only in their new Ford class carrier all old NIMTIZ class carriers are using steam catapult

IMHO the main point is not that US Navy will procure what India gives. They'll have more feasible hardware.

For us it is an advertisement that we have a high-tech product that is worthy of being offered to the world's foremost economic, technological and military superpower even though what we are offering is something that the US can design with ease.

It is a demonstration of the intent of closer military cooperation between US and India. Also, it is a good pitch to tell the world that we have a high-end military product that we are confident about.

well done. Kudos India.
Whether USN selects it or not, you are on the map as a starter.
HAL has a mixed history but in the past few years made amazing progress identifying & leveraging talent domains

I have offered my Johnson to most of the pretty Indian actresses.

Well done me. Now I am a super stud. Sexiest man on the planet. Superb in bed. And a indigenous pinis (typo:pakistan:) mean I deliver service without outside sanction.

Several Indian men have offered themselves but due to small punis (typo) size they have been rejected by the ballywood actresses. Reliable source state the actresses prefer Pakistani dunda

Can't belive i am on pars with Tejas

^ marketing is every where. HAL markets planes, gigolos market johnsons. But I admire your enterprise and transparency

India has no expertise in American systems, or American planes. None. You expect them to develop a system which can mirror any system and plane?

I mean, you people are way over your head. You really are.

you should probably stop giving advice to people with greater expertise than yourselves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom