What's new

Role reversal: India offers US fighter jet trainer in 1st major defence sales pitch

I couldn't help myself in leaving my 2 second remarks on this thread !!! LoL

If America buys anything from HAL company, than Americans will become nothing more than dumb and Dumber idiots of the whole planet on face of the Earth !

Even considering their offer seems foolishness to me, specially when America has its own F-35 to F-18 super hornets fleet of advanced aircrafts.

I couldn't help myself in leaving my 2 second remarks on this thread !!! LoL

If America buys anything from HAL company, than Americans will become nothing more than dumb and Dumber idiots of the whole planet on face of the Earth !

Even considering their offer seems foolishness to me, specially when America has its own F-35 to F-18 super hornets fleet of advanced aircrafts.

then stop making references to cow dung in a fighter jet thread.

Ok adding to new information: HAL has confirmed that it has received RFI from US Navy for the project. So it was the US Navy that approached HAL for information.
Will it have have the latest cow dung electronics
Mines by the most advanced Indian cow dung mining techniques?

Will it have have the latest cow dung electronics

Chinese J-15 turned out to be a flop, they(trainer version) can't be in the global tender :no:

China Stole From Russia To Build The J-15 Fighter (It Was a Disaster)
Why is an American in the US bringing up a Chinese jet in the fold. It has nothing to do with the topic?

We all know that you lot make the best weapons - whatever they may be.

If anything, we're looking for your best interests. Its not as if China offered one of their jets to you, right?!!

Which bring me back to my original question as to why attempting (miserably) to troll China's equipment...?

That is if you are an American. Don't get me wrong... You may be Tax paying citizen with a social security number, but you sure that you don't have any roots to some loser nation?

Certainly give that wibe.

Why is an American in the US bringing up a Chinese jet in the fold. It has nothing to do with the topic?

If anything, we're looking for your best interests. Its not as if China offered one of their jets to you, right?!!

Which bring me back to my original question as to why attempting (miserably) to troll China's equipment...?

That is if you are an American. Don't get me wrong... You may be Tax paying citizen with a social security number, but you sure that you don't have any roots to some loser nation?

1607556048717.jpeg

Hi dis is John from Seattle calling about a wirus in your Deckstop
He’s probably as American as most Indians seen here

Once an Indian always an Indian, cant live without the signature Indian head move --> :no:

This has got to be the worst April Fools joke I've ever heard ... and it isn't even April 1! :disagree:

India has offered a modified version of NLCA for US Navy for trainer aircrafts.

Yes, the US must train their soldiers to rapidly shoot these planes before they fall out of the sky themselves.

Why will USA buy it?

US Navy is blushed and amused after the offer...laughing till started to cry.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was true.

Lol, so HAL Tejas went from being a future front line fighter jet to a trainer aircraft.

That's pretty sad and finally ends the JF-17 vs Tejas debate Indians seemed to be having among themselves.

Oh India, India, they will go to any length to sell their junks! :rofl:

They haven't offered Arjunk yet.

Maybe they'll offer those to the US military for target practice dummies.

Will it have had the latest cow dung electronics
people in glass houses...SAYS HE RAN a "dog brothel" - :woot:

I'm American, and this about our QUAD partner and an AMERICAN tender, hence speaking up. Why are Pakistani and Chinese here trolling people who are bidding for an AMERICAN global tender? Page after page, articles after articles, you guys bully, troll, and corrupt up good threads; threads we could have some sensible conversations among ourselves.

Last edited:
LCA is not supposed to be a replacement for F 35 you clown. Read the post. it says LIFT TRAINER VERSION offered to US Navy.

You do realize that pilots need to train in LIFT systems which have performance, dynamics, and systems similar to the jets, to a certain degree, they will be flying into war, right?
I saw the video LCA SPORT (awful name) but looks modern. The US Navy will never pick a supersonic delta wing trainer as a UJTS replacement for the aging GOSHAWK - its too dangerous.
Plus I believe stealth capability is sought in the NAVAIR RFI so it will look likely something like this...

SM31N_USN_UJTS_101-1024x768.jpg

I don't think USN or the USAF has any delta-winged jets in their inventory. Any models they come up with in the 80s were canceled.

So to train in a delta-winged jet? Height of stupidity.

Opening a new thread because the old one was factually incorrect and has become a useless troll fest. The LCA Sport, Now LIFT is actually an excellent one of a kind trainer system. This will enter the IAF. Hopefully the USN will pick it up too

Ok adding to new information: HAL has confirmed that it has received RFI from US Navy for the project. So it was the US Navy that approached HAL for information.
US has many foreign test squadrons ... only to use for counter combat mission for training purpose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom