What's new

Role reversal: India offers US fighter jet trainer in 1st major defence sales pitch

You do realize that pilots need to train in aircraft which have performance, dynamics, and systems similar to the jets they will be flying into war, right?

I don't think USN or the USAF has any delta-winged jets in their inventory. Any models they come up with in the 80s were canceled.

So to train in a delta-winged jet? Height of stupidity.

Err no. You seem to be unaware of what different trainers should accomplish. This is a LIFT trainer.

people in glass houses...SAYS HE RAN a "dog brothel" - :woot:

I'm American, and this about our QUAD partner and an AMERICAN tender, hence speaking up. Why are Pakistani and Chinese here trolling people who are bidding for an AMERICAN global tender? Page after page, articles after articles, you guys bully, troll, and corrupt up good threads; threads we could have some sensible conversations among ourselves.

Do you really think that a delta-winged trainer is what the USN will go for when they have not even a single delta-winged aircraft in their inventory, including the USAF? You also realize that LIFT systems need to be, to a degree, similar in performance, dynamics, and systems, to that of the jet the pilot will actually be flying. What knowledge does India even have in American systems, a country which has for its entire lifetime dealt with Russian aircraft systems, and the only American aircraft it has seen are the ones putting missiles up its butt from across the border?

This thread is a joke. There was a global tender. IAF had a LIFT system for it. It passes the minimums, and they're now going to put it in every news article across India to jerk off to.

Do you really think that a delta-winged trainer is what the USN will go for when they have not even a single delta-winged aircraft in their inventory, including the USAF? You also realize that LIFT systems need to be, to a degree, similar in performance, dynamics, and systems, to that of the jet the pilot will actually be flying. What knowledge does India even have in American systems, a country which has for its entire lifetime dealt with Russian aircraft systems, and the only American aircraft it has seen are the ones putting missiles up its butt from across the border?

This thread is a joke. There was a global tender. IAF had a LIFT system for it. It passes the minimums, and they're now going to put it in every news article across India to jerk off to.

So, your last sentence is more appropriate to the conversation. You are mad they have entered the global tender (if the news is true) more so. I just got to ask then, why did Pakistan put forth the JF-17 to a NATO member tender for 16 aircrafts, going up against F16, Eurofighter, and Gripen?

US has many foreign test squadrons ... only to use for counter combat mission for training purpose.

isn't exactly a problem what they use them for isn't it? We're buying a lot of engines from them. If re-export gets us good offset value, that's a great accomplishment too. Every such deal keeps our defence acquisition costs under control. (thought I think for them a greater economic value would be to use as an actual trainer).
I couldn't help myself in leaving my 2 second remarks on this thread !!! LoL

If America buys anything from HAL company, than Americans will become nothing more than dumb and Dumber idiots of the whole planet on face of the Earth !

Even considering their offer seems foolishness to me, specially when America has its own F-35 to F-18 super hornets fleet of advanced aircrafts.

America uses Indian satellite launchers every now and then. They don't make their decisions on troll comments.

India has become a laughing stock from military humiliations to pandemic mismanagement. Now this.

That whole country is a lost cause.

people in glass houses...SAYS HE RAN a "dog brothel" - :woot:

I'm American, and this about our QUAD partner and an AMERICAN tender, hence speaking up. Why are Pakistani and Chinese here trolling people who are bidding for an AMERICAN global tender? Page after page, articles after articles, you guys bully, troll, and corrupt up good threads; threads we could have some sensible conversations among ourselves.
You should sign a petition for Rani the dog that was raped by your relatives back home in india
I believe you’re American here you are gracing American tv
But why are you so interested in children? Isn’t that sick of you?

back on Topic though You didn’t confirm if the Tejas will have latest cow dung radar

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom