What's new

Role reversal: India offers US fighter jet trainer in 1st major defence sales pitch

Slight confused why would USA want to get an aircraft from outside when they have LM and Boeing there making aircrafts for decades now?

Good for HAL if it happens, their platform will actually get some flight time and credibility under it's belt
They have opened a global tender and sent RFI to all manufacturers including HAL and they responded back. LCA LIFT does fulfill most criteria as needed by US Navy(as per chatters on other forums). For now it is the only trainer jet that can land and fly from an aircraft carrier. I quite sure other contenders will come out similar version of their existing trainers also to compete.

Opening a new thread because the old one was factually incorrect and has become a useless troll fest. The LCA Sport, Now LIFT is actually an excellent one of a kind trainer system. This will enter the IAF. Hopefully the USN will pick it up too

Ok adding to new information: HAL has confirmed that it has received RFI from US Navy for the project. So it was the US Navy that approached HAL for information.
He loves talking. Enthusiasm is good. Have you noticed...we are developing
Drones cruise missiles etc...all will happen when man is no longer on earth .
40 plus years and tejas is 4+ generation without certification. Oh Indians if you were not around who would entertain me

Indians can’t even make a basic trainer. Hjt 36 is a complete failure with a huge redesign 20+ years after starting development. Have fun with your vapour ware

You forgot the cow dung radars
That are exclusively mined by indians

I was searching if any fighter/trainer aircraft design and developed by Pakistan to offer US.... but I found only below: I guess your can try with that might you will succeed.
1607586050856.png

ON Topic- HAL should stick to complete orders from IAF then only talk for export to any country. They need to stick on timeline for HAL Tejas MK1a because it is more then enough to counter any threat from west with Astra missile 2 - 160KM.

Rafale with Meteor and Su 30 MKI with Astra 2- 160 KM/ Astra 3 - 350 KM will be good to deal with any threat from east in the future.

I was searching if any fighter/trainer aircraft design and developed by Pakistan to offer US.... but I found only below: I guess your can try with that might you will succeed.
View attachment 694786

ON Topic- HAL should stick to complete orders from IAF then only talk for export to any country. They need to stick on timeline for HAL Tejas MK1a because it is more then enough to counter any threat from west with Astra missile 2 - 160KM.

Rafale with Meteor and Su 30 MKI with Astra 2- 160 KM/ Astra 3 - 350 KM will be good to deal with any threat from east in the future.
K8 and super mushak trainer has more sales, battle experience than any Indian created jet ever. Harsh reality for Indian nationalists like you that A country with a fraction of your population has produced more successful fighters than you ever will

View attachment 694786

IF by some miracle HAL wins the tender, just export the plane.NLCA took considerable amount of hard work to design and build. It is not going to be used by Indian Navy as frontline plane anyway and IN also require trainers.
K8 trainer has more sales, battle experience than any Indian created jet ever
It can't land and fly from a carrier does it ? Arrested landing possible with K8 trainer ?

IF by some miracle HAL wins the tender, just export the plane.NLCA took considerable amount of hard work to design and build. It is not going to be used by Indian Navy as frontline plane anyway and IN also require trainers.

It can't land and fly from a carrier does it ? Arrested landing possible with K8 trainer ?
Probably can be done faster than tejas LIFT seeing with how much trouble HAL is having with hjt 36

overall tejas is seemingly a much bigger and more wide project than thunder

tejas for Air Force
tejas for navy
tejas for training
tejas lift
mark 2 tejas.

Hal is really ramping up the variety and design of the tejas concept

this is here to stay

it looks a,much better more advanced built product to thunder imo

tejas for Air Force
tejas for navy
tejas for training
tejas lift
mark 2 tejas.

this is here to stay

lol, no point, telling it here.

tejas for Air Force
tejas for navy
tejas for training
tejas lift
mark 2 tejas.

this is here to stay

tejas for Martians to make their inter galactic travel easy and cheap?

That is Bappa's own BATPOD made singlehandedly in his underground cave inside faizane madina. Don't make fun of it. It can still beat your tejas.
tejas for Martians to make their inter galactic travel easy and cheap?
No tejas for martians. They buy things on udhaar. Dhande pe banye ko udhaar ni pasand. Deel in cassh onli

tejas for Air Force
tejas for navy
tejas for training
tejas lift
mark 2 tejas.

this is here to stay

Most of those won’t come out till the 30’s/40’s judging by pace of mk 1. PAF will have 5th gen fighter by then

That is Bappa's own BATPOD made singlehandedly in his underground cave inside faizane madina. Don't make fun of it. It can still beat your tejas.

No tejas for martians. They buy things on udhaar. Dhande pe banye ko udhaar ni pasand. Deel in cassh onli

bro Martians will pay cash for tejas the tech is way advanced for even the Martian civilization so they wont just pay cash for it but also willing to rename Mars to Hindustan and accept Siri Modi g as their master and leader!

Mitrrruunnnn tiranga ab Mars peh bhi lehraye ga aur hindu wahan bhi mandir banaye ga!

Wah Modi g wah! wahhhhh!!!!

tejas for Air Force
tejas for navy
tejas for training
tejas lift
mark 2 tejas.

this is here to stay

100 Thunders in service with 3 different countries, 6 front line squadrons in PAF, Thunder launched strikes in enemy territory and has shot down a drone.

Sit down, drink some tea, go to rehab.
100 Thunders in service with 3 different countries, 6 front line squadrons in PAF, Thunder launched strikes in enemy territory and has shot down a drone.

LCA - Not even in service yet in FOC configuration and not even signed order for first 83 Mk1A verions.

whats comforting is knowing that our enemys unwillingness to accept defeat accept their shortcoming its a sign of delusion although delusional enemy is dangerous as it can do anything to satisfy its ego but they are also easy to defeat! we Pakistanis understand and accept our shortcoming we accept that our country is kinda fked up and atleast we are working on solving our basic issue unlike delusional yindoos bastards have already become rulers of the world in their pea sized brains!

K8 and super mushak trainer has more sales, battle experience than any Indian created jet ever. Harsh reality for Indian nationalists like you that A country with a fraction of your population has produced more successful fighters than you ever will

K8 design and develped by china for customer with inputs and requirements from PAK..
mushak trainer is just upgraded version of Saab Safari and the same india is doing from 1970... Example -HAL Ajeet.

I asked please let me know if any aircraft designed and develped by PAK.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom