What's new

Role reversal: India offers US fighter jet trainer in 1st major defence sales pitch

tejas for Air Force
tejas for navy
tejas for training
tejas lift
mark 2 tejas.

Hal is really ramping up the variety and design of the tejas concept
Yeah, so is IKEA - so what's your point?
overall tejas is seemingly a much bigger and more wide project than thunder

it looks a,much better more advanced built product to thunder imo
Its a good thing that you put 'imo' at the end 'cause that's all that its worth.

With the exception of a Naval version, the JF-17 is already light years ahead and battle proven and Foreign Sales.
Pakistanis actually believe they designed the jf-17 :lol: just a low end piece that the country who designed it doesn't want to induct, meant for exporting to bottom tier economies
Yes, Pakistani's actually believe that we designed it. Indians can't seem to digest that fact, just like they can't seem to come to terms how we were able to do it a whole lot faster than you clowns coming up with your portable Chai-wala stall.

Your own Defense Analyst said that the JF-17 Block I was better than your upcoming Tejas Mark 2. Now, if you wish to discredit him for that remark, is your provocative.

I was searching if any fighter/trainer aircraft design and developed by Pakistan to offer US.... but I found only below: I guess your can try with that might you will succeed.
View attachment 694786

ON Topic- HAL should stick to complete orders from IAF then only talk for export to any country. They need to stick on timeline for HAL Tejas MK1a because it is more then enough to counter any threat from west with Astra missile 2 - 160KM.

Rafale with Meteor and Su 30 MKI with Astra 2- 160 KM/ Astra 3 - 350 KM will be good to deal with any threat from east in the future.
still better then tejas :rofl:

I was searching if any fighter/trainer aircraft design and developed by Pakistan to offer US.... but I found only below: I guess your can try with that might you will succeed.
View attachment 694786

ON Topic- HAL should stick to complete orders from IAF then only talk for export to any country. They need to stick on timeline for HAL Tejas MK1a because it is more then enough to counter any threat from west with Astra missile 2 - 160KM.

Rafale with Meteor and Su 30 MKI with Astra 2- 160 KM/ Astra 3 - 350 KM will be good to deal with any threat from east in the future.

Now now. Don't be harsh. What if they decide to offer super mushak to US Navy?

Pakistanis actually believe they designed the jf-17 :lol: just a low end piece that the country who designed it doesn't want to induct, meant for exporting to bottom tier economies
yeah and some country design 30 years and not able to even use junk :rofl:

View attachment 694786

They already have orders and 3 full production lines.

Now now. Don't be harsh. What if they decide to offer super mushak to US Navy?
do you know pakistan really sale something to USA rather then indain wet dreams :yahoo::rofl:

Karachi-based Integrated Dynamics actually exports its Border Eagle surveillance drone to the United States for border patrol duties. The company also makes drones the turbojet-powered Tornado decoy, which can fly up to 200

kilometers, and emit false radar signals to "confuse enemy air defenses into thinking they are attacking aircraft," Defense News says.

still better then tejas :rofl:

last time I checked over 40% of your fleet is grounded because of structural fatigue related cracks on the aircraft aluminium. Probably because they've been flying a lot. But also shows how much more intelligent we were in insisting composite structures. Zero fatigue no matter how many decades you fly it.

Yeah, so is IKEA - so what's your point?

Its a good thing that you put 'imo' at the end 'cause that's all that its worth.

With the exception of a Naval version, the JF-17 is already light years ahead and battle proven and Foreign Sales.

Yes, Pakistani's actually believe that we designed it. Indians can't seem to digest that fact, just like they can't seem to come to terms how we were able to do it a whole lot faster than you clowns coming up with your portable Chai-wala stall.

Your own Defense Analyst said that the JF-17 Block I was better than your upcoming Tejas Mark 2. Now, if you wish to discredit him for that remark, is your provocative.
Chief designer is chinese, you guys were cheering him on using pom poms :bunny:don't see in what way Pakistan can help except for giving requirements lol

bro Martians will pay cash for tejas the tech is way advanced for even the Martian civilization so they wont just pay cash for it but also willing to rename Mars to Hindustan and accept Siri Modi g as their master and leader!

Mitrrruunnnn tiranga ab Mars peh bhi lehraye ga aur hindu wahan bhi mandir banaye ga!

Wah Modi g wah! wahhhhh!!!!
Today i saw Alien ship passing by on Earth with banner 'Ab ki baar modi sarkaar'. Those lads are going crazy for 69th gen Teja bhai. :/

According to bakts this is one small step towards having white slaves sweeping Delhi airport in the future.

last time I checked
Wait you works in QC department of Kamra Aeronautical Complex? :lol:

Guess JF17's 'cracks' somehow disappear whenever a formation of jets from one 'dihati country' infiltrates our air space & after that the only thing that have thousands of cracks is your junk with tri-colors on it. :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom