What's new

Role of Indian Muslims in partition

Are chicha all india india league is a political party here i am talking about a social movement started by sir Syed ahmed ... This guy influenced you jinnah and iqbal

Ancient history.

Ilahabad is now Pragyarag.

When is Aligarh changing its name?

The point is of %, 33% of Muslim Army exclusively chosen Pakistan.

No Kashmir, No Pakistan and of course no BD, so no CAA-NRC.

1) The clearest signal Muslim league represented Muslims though and through was provincial elections.
2) Your post absolves Nehru of any mistake.
Do you think it would stop the babri demolition or 2002 riots. They need excuses and excuses are many. So no it would never be solved.

Do you think it would stop the babri demolition or 2002 riots. They need excuses and excuses are many. So no it would never be solved.

I wish our Indian Muslim brothers would stop blaming their history or their actions for what befalls them. We live within a depraved society where the majority just hate us, for who we are. Everything else is an excuse.

Absolutely, It wouldn't happen. There have been clashes around it since 19th century but the idols were placed only in 1949, coincidence?

Are chicha all india india league is a political party here i am talking about a social movement started by sir Syed ahmed ... This guy influenced you jinnah and iqbal
This is like claiming Vivekananda propelled Savarkar and RSS.

I wish our Indian Muslim brothers would stop blaming their history or their actions for what befalls them. We live within a depraved society where the majority just hate us, for who we are. Everything else is an excuse.
They hate you because ur parents and grandparents broke their country and created Pakistan but didn't go to Pakistan and instead stayed in India with Hindus and started demanding secularism from the same Hindus who they thought they couldn't live with in one single country.

They hate you because ur parents and grandparents broke their country and created Pakistan but didn't go to Pakistan and instead stayed in India with Hindus and started demanding secularism from the same Hindus who they thought they couldn't live with in one single country.

"broke their country"

BTW you still have not apologized to me

Absolutely, It wouldn't happen. There have been clashes around it since 19th century but the idols were placed only in 1949, coincidence?

I m out ....
All this talk is redundant ... And i don't dwell in past ... What happened is a thing of past and we cannot change it ...
We are facing much bigger issue right now

I m out ....
All this talk is redundant ... And i don't dwell in past ... What happened is a thing of past and we cannot change it ...

Thank you! And agreed.

I m out ....
It was not aimed at you at the first place, it was aimed at people like these :

Your British Raj was just a historical none sense fake country. And we in the west that became Pakistan broke it. You then started to mass murder your own Indian Muslim citizens claiming they belong to us by your logic on religious beliefs. When they spoke none of our languages or customs. Jinnah successes was on us so stop crucifying you’re indian muslims for your madness.

Liaquat Ali Khan did all his politics in the Uttar Pradesh or United province of the time.

Ali Khan initially campaigned in the 1926 elections from the rural Muslim constituency of Muzzaffarnagar for the provisional legislative council.[21] Ali Khan won the elections unanimously and with heavy margin, whilst there were no opponents that campaign against him.[21] After taking the oath, Ali Khan embarked his parliamentary career, representing the United Provinces at the Legislative Council in 1926.[21] In 1932, he was unanimously elected Deputy President of UP Legislative Council.[17][21][/QUOTE]

It was started way back pre partition . And might is right so no one would have saved the mosques or killing people based upon eating beef when majoritarian wanted to avenge past glorious days.I would suggest read history bro.

It was started way back pre partition . And might is right so no one would have saved the mosques or killing people based upon eating beef when majoritarian wanted to avenge past glorious days.I would suggest read history bro.
I have read much more than you bro. And might is right works both ways - Hindu/Muslim majority provinces. Secondly, UP police forces had 40% percent Muslims - all of whom migrated later, can you imagine Babri happening under 40% Muslim police?

Ever heard of All India Muslim League?
The Muslim League survived as a minor party in India after partition, and since 1988 has splintered into several groups, the most important of which is the Indian Union Muslim League.

Back
Top Bottom