What's new

India deploys army in Assam after 31 Muslims killed

They have Indian nationality at this point right? India cant throw back Indian nationals, only stop further flow of bengalis. Unlike Assam Bengalis are peacefull and pro India.
Forged certificates dont mean you are a citizen. They aren't pro-India they are pro-Islam. If they were pro-India they wouldn't en roach lands belonging to tribal, bring in more relatives and friends and vote for Islamic Parties which persecute natives.

If you love them so much, let them in Pakistan.

Forged certificates dont mean you are a citizen. They aren't pro-India they are pro-Islam. If they were pro-India they wouldn't en roach lands belonging to tribal, bring in more relatives and friends and vote for Islamic Parties which persecute natives.

If you love them so much, let them in Pakistan.

If they were pro Islam then why 71 war? Fact is Bengalis always wanted to be with you. At this point they are Indian citizens, Bangladesh will not take them back. Hell even after 71 war thousands of Bengalis were migrating to Pakistan. Once Benazir sent back two planes, Bongladesh didnt take them even when they were Bangladeshi citizens.

Final solution is genocide when Modi come to power.

Bangladeshis have been hit hard by the Bodos. The reasons are many -

i. The Bangladeshis so far had immunity. They had full voting rights in India and hence the political parties protected them.
ii. Many of them (if not most) have been declared D voter, meaning they are doubtful voters. Thus they have been constitutionally barred from voting in India.
iii. This is the reason why they lost the protection that the political masters provided them.
iv. The Bodos always wanted to eliminate these Bangladeshis, they were dissuaded because of the political muscle of the Bangladeshis. With that gone, the inevitable has happened.
v. The death toll is much higher, in a short period of time the Bodos would have completed the job, had the army not been deployed swiftly.
vi. This is not exactly a Hindu Muslim or a Christian Muslim conflict. It is a native vs outsider, Indian vs non Indian. But that said, Bodo places of worship (they are polytheists and worship in temples, the type of temple differs from mainstream Hindus though) have been destroyed by the goons of new Islamist parties that have recently mushroomed there. After the armed forces are withdrawn the Bodos will do this again ... and again.

This is as blunt and honest an answer as it can be.

If they were pro Islam then why 71 war? Fact is Bengalis always wanted to be with you. At this point they are Indian citizens, Bangladesh will not take them back. Hell even after 71 war thousands of Bengalis were migrating to Pakistan. Once Benazir sent back two planes, Bongladesh didnt take them even when they were Bangladeshi citizens.
Do you realize Bangladeshis hate India more than Pakistan? I agree Indira shouldn't have interfered in BD she should have provided asylum to Hindu,Sikh,Buddhist and Christian Bengalis from Bangladesh and let Pakistan do whatever it wanted.

These bangladeshi immigrants are pose real danger for north-east parts of india . Tripura state is already non-tripura majority, rule and govern by outsiders. same is happening with Meghalaya,Assam and Arunachal pradesh ! if not bought under control the conflict in assam will only grow bigger and wilder ..megahalya is wanting to bring back the ILP so they can keep tab of non- indians . As Arunachal has got its first railway connection some 5000 non-indians are arriving daily by train now students union has taken it in their hand to check the immgrants . if govt. does'nt check thes illegal immgrants they will overun us within few years . and there will be no alternative for us but to fight to protect our land and our future !

Do you realize Bangladeshis hate India more than Pakistan? I agree Indira shouldn't have interfered in BD she should have provided asylum to Hindu,Sikh,Buddhist and Christian Bengalis from Bangladesh and let Pakistan do whatever it wanted.

Actually i dont realize, in 71 they sided with India. And even now you guys are proud of so called Pakistan surrender. These are your citizens, dont throw them in Bengal sea after taking advantage of them.

These bangladeshi immigrants are pose real danger for north-east parts of india . Tripura state is already non-tripura majority, rule and govern by outsiders. same is happening with Meghalaya,Assam and Arunachal pradesh ! if not bought under control the conflict in assam will only grow bigger and wilder ..megahalya is wanting to bring back the ILP so they can keep tab of non- indians . As Arunachal has got its first railway connection some 5000 non-indians are arriving daily by train now students union has taken it in their hand to check the immgrants . if govt. does'nt check thes illegal immgrants they will overun us within few years . and there will be no alternative for us but to fight to protect our land and our future !

Bengalis are indic race not outsiders, and Indian muslims are also indigenous.

Final solution is genocide when Modi come to power.
you seriously believe that sh*t. India has something called law and constitution. There are breakdown here and there but if we had to throw bangladeshis out we would have. BJP was in power earlier.
Did they build Ram temple? no.
did they throw illegal bd nationals. no.

80% of Bodos are animist while 20% are Christians. This isnt a Hindu-Muslim conflict. Its is tribal natives vs Bangladeshi who have taken over tribal land.

I wonder how those Balochi or Afghanis in FATA will react if Bangladeshis take over their land and livelihood. It would be more gruesome than Bodo reaction.

The bodos who were a majority in their land have been reduced to a minority due to these Bangladeshis.I hope all natives(including Assamese Muslim) unite against these Bangladeshi troublemakers.
Balochis and Afghani in FATA?? dude are u drunk or on something else ... Balochis are in Balochistan province of Pakistan where pashtoon and punjabis also live and Afghanis are in Afghanistan ... FATA is Pakistan where waziri , mehsud ,afridi, etc tribe lives and the are Pakistani type something in ur sense otherwise dont spread BS

Bangladeshis have been hit hard by the Bodos. The reasons are many -

i. The Bangladeshis so far had immunity. They had full voting rights in India and hence the political parties protected them.
ii. Many of them (if not most) have been declared D voter, meaning they are doubtful voters. Thus they have been constitutionally barred from voting in India.
iii. This is the reason why they lost the protection that the political masters provided them.
iv. The Bodos always wanted to eliminate these Bangladeshis, they were dissuaded because of the political muscle of the Bangladeshis. With that gone, the inevitable has happened.
v. The death toll is much higher, in a short period of time the Bodos would have completed the job, had the army not been deployed swiftly.
vi. This is not exactly a Hindu Muslim or a Christian Muslim conflict. It is a native vs outsider, Indian vs non Indian. But that said, Bodo places of worship (they are polytheists and worship in temples, the type of temple differs from mainstream Hindus though) have been destroyed by the goons of new Islamist parties that have recently mushroomed there. After the armed forces are withdrawn the Bodos will do this again ... and again.

This is as blunt and honest an answer as it can be.

30-40 Indian bengali muslims getting killed will not make difference to the population. It will make rest of peacefull bongla muslims take arms to defend themselves and take revenge against bodo hindus.

30-40 Indian bengali muslims getting killed will not make difference to the population. It will make rest of peacefull bongla muslims take arms to defend themselves and take revenge against bodo hindus.

That has already happened. But if tehy do it on larger stage than Bangladeshis will be surely kicked out of India soon. Infact I think they should try to do soemthing like that would rpove good for us in the long run.

Just because you call them Bengali doesn't make them Bengali. They are Bangladeshis and always will be. Infact they more closer to Pakistanis than Indians.

That has already happened. But if tehy do it on larger stage than Bangladeshis will be surely kicked out of India soon. Infact I think they should try to do soemthing like that would rpove good for us in the long run.

Just because you call them Bengali doesn't make them Bengali. They are Bangladeshis and always will be. Infact they more closer to Pakistanis than Indians.

Well they sided with India in 71, how much closer can one get? Not to forget we are thousands of miles away from them. They didnt wanted to learn urdu, neither use arabic script. As i said no one can kick them out, genocide is the only solution.

Well they sided with India in 71, how much closer can one get? Not to forget we are thousands of miles away from them. They didnt wanted to learn urdu, neither use arabic script. As i said no one can kick them out, genocide is the only solution.
Unfortunately we dont have strong leaders like in Pakistan. I wish army and natives took this matter into their own hand and teach them a lesson.

Bengalis are indic race not outsiders, and Indian muslims are also indigenous.[/quote]
m refering to Bangladeshi illegal immigrants from Bangladesh coming to Arunachal and other north-east states looking for works ..not West-bengal's bengalis !

Unfortunately we dont have strong leaders like in Pakistan. I wish army and natives took this matter into their own hand and teach them a lesson.

, at this point accept them as Indian citizens. They are not going back.

m refering to Bangladeshi illegal immigrants
from Bangladesh coming to Arunachal and
other north-east states looking for works ..not
West-bengal's bengalis !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom