What's new

India deploys army in Assam after 31 Muslims killed

30-40 Indian bengali muslims getting killed will not make difference to the population. It will make rest of peacefull bongla muslims take arms to defend themselves and take revenge against bodo hindus.
The number is under-reported because of elections and to prevent BJP from using it as a weapon. Bodos have done this forever. And these are not Indian Bengali Muslims we are talking about. In this case, what you believe is immaterial.

Bangladeshis have been hit hard by the Bodos. The reasons are many -

i. The Bangladeshis so far had immunity. They had full voting rights in India and hence the political parties protected them.
ii. Many of them (if not most) have been declared D voter, meaning they are doubtful voters. Thus they have been constitutionally barred from voting in India.
iii. This is the reason why they lost the protection that the political masters provided them.
iv. The Bodos always wanted to eliminate these Bangladeshis, they were dissuaded because of the political muscle of the Bangladeshis. With that gone, the inevitable has happened.
v. The death toll is much higher, in a short period of time the Bodos would have completed the job, had the army not been deployed swiftly.
vi. This is not exactly a Hindu Muslim or a Christian Muslim conflict. It is a native vs outsider, Indian vs non Indian. But that said, Bodo places of worship (they are polytheists and worship in temples, the type of temple differs from mainstream Hindus though) have been destroyed by the goons of new Islamist parties that have recently mushroomed there. After the armed forces are withdrawn the Bodos will do this again ... and again.

This is as blunt and honest an answer as it can be.

But one of the mentioned causes for this incident was that these people did not vote for the Bodo candidate.

But one of the mentioned causes for this incident was that these people did not vote for the Bodo candidate.
Yes - that's what is reported. Another interesting thing to note is the other explanation that is put forward by the media - that this is a terrorist act done by a few militants.

Interesting thing is that once the Army is deployed and 144 clamped, there is very little if any direct reporting news agencies can indulge in. All they do then is parrot rumors or Government issued statements. In either case it is wrong. The reality is darker.

Most of the area is almost inaccessible in the first place. The death toll is much higher, and the Bodos are not restrained by any compulsion to adhere to superior moral standards that we 'civilized' people are subject to. So when they feel the heat, they kill. There is no fringe militant action that has done this - this is an act of a greater Bodo civilian population. They don't feel the need to suffer enjoy the benefits of votebank politics.

How do I know this? :angel:

Wait till the elections are over. Then re-check the death toll, everything is going to be clear. :)

Last edited:
, at this point accept them as Indian citizens. They are not going back.

We don't mind repeating a Myanmar again. Really.

Well they sided with India in 71, how much closer can one get? Not to forget we are thousands of miles away from them. They didnt wanted to learn urdu, neither use arabic script. As i said no one can kick them out, genocide is the only solution.

Nah.

Once the islamic Congress and their allies are out, we can simply build a heavy fence all around Bangladesh and electrify it. Other than that, we can also re-activate the shoot-at-sight orders to the BSF.

Believe me, a 5.56mm between the eyebrows does magic. When shootings increased, illegal pole vaulting decreased. Inverse proportional.

All we have to do is give a free hand to BSF.

Yes - that's what is reported. Another interesting thing to note is the other explanation that is put forward by the media - that this is a terrorist act done by a few militants.

Interesting things is that once the Army is deployed and 144 clamped, there is very little if any direct reporting news agencies can indulge in. All they do then is parrot rumors or Government issued statements. In either case it is wrong. The reality is darker.

Most of the area is almost inaccessible in the first place. The death toll is much higher, and the Bodos are not restrained by any compulsion to adhere to superior moral standards that we 'civilized' people are subject to. So when they feel the heat, they kill. There is no fringe militant action that has done this - this is an act of a greater Bodo civilian population. They don't feel the need to suffer enjoy the benefits of votebank politics.

How do I know this? :angel:

Wait till the elections are over. Then re-check the death toll, everything is going to be clear. :)

Yes I was reading about it, it is a riverine area, most of the villages are accessible through only boats which is what the militants used. There is a rumor going on that Gogoi plans to arm the illegals, as if that would help the situation

Yes I was reading about it, it is a riverine area, most of the villages are accessible through only boats which is what the militants used. There is a rumor going on that Gogoi plans to arm the illegals, as if that would help the situation
Gogoi has armed them already. In fact actually to be fair, Gogoi did not want it. That's a Congress project and Gogoi probably had to toe the line. In any case - many BDs are armed already.

But that is not going to make a difference. The Bangladeshis are going back. I hope for their own good, that they leave on their own.

We don't mind repeating a Myanmar again. Really.

Nah.

Once the islamic Congress and their allies are out, we can simply build a heavy fence all around Bangladesh and electrify it. Other than that, we can also re-activate the shoot-at-sight orders to the BSF.

Believe me, a 5.56mm between the eyebrows does magic. When shootings increased, illegal pole vaulting decreased. Inverse proportional.

All we have to do is give a free hand to BSF.

No, devil Modi will not come in power in India. He will NOT be PM. If he becomes PM of India my country will be completely destroyed by this extremist.

You will not fence the border and electrify it. Have you visited Bangladesh? Its not a terrorist land. If you are Islam hater then its another issue. You will find terror in everything but if you are liberal thinker you will be mesmerized by the beauty and hospitality of Bangladesh. You might dream to annex it. lol

No, devil Modi will not come in power in India. He will NOT be PM. If he becomes PM of India my country will be completely destroyed by this extremist.

You will not fence the border and electrify it. Have you visited Bangladesh? Its not a terrorist land. If you are Islam hater then its another issue. You will find terror in everything but if you are liberal thinker you will be mesmerized by the beauty and hospitality of Bangladesh. You might dream to annex it. lol
The point is they are illegal immigrants,its not about religion.

Well they sided with India in 71, how much closer can one get? Not to forget we are thousands of miles away from them. They didnt wanted to learn urdu, neither use arabic script. As i said no one can kick them out, genocide is the only solution.

You are right bro. We are closer to Indians than Pakistanis. I was watching a show in TV where a Bangladeshi living in America says his boss always call him Indian and every time he corrects him but boss says Indians and Bangladeshis same race. So I will call you Indian. The Bengali said since then he is used to be treated as Indian in America.

India-Bangladesh are forever ally. We look same, our culture is same. Almost everything is same.

30-40 Indian bengali muslims getting killed will not make difference to the population. It will make rest of peacefull bongla muslims take arms to defend themselves and take revenge against bodo hindus.

Bodos are not Hindus. They follow local religion Bathouism. I have no ill feeling for Bodos but Narendra Modi is one such devil person who created this riot to get political gain. Now, #DeportingBangladeshis is treading in Twitter for two days due to Modi campaign.

The point is they are illegal immigrants,its not about religion.

India–Nepal relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Relations between India and Nepal have traditionally been close since ancient times as a result of geographical location and common religious, linguistic and cultural identities that overlap the two countries. Independent India and Nepal initiated their special relationship with the 1950 Indo-Nepal Treaty of Peace and Friendship and accompanying letters that defined security relations between the two countries, and an agreement governing both bilateral trade and trade transiting Indian soil. The 1950 treaty and letters stated that "neither government shall tolerate any threat to the security of the other by a foreign aggressor" and obligated both sides "to inform each other of any serious friction or misunderstanding with any neighbouring state likely to cause any breach in the friendly relations subsisting between the two governments." These accords cemented a "special relationship" between India and Nepal that granted Nepal preferential economic treatment and provided Nepali in India the same economic and educational opportunities as Indian citizens. The Indo-Nepal border is open; Nepalese and Indian nationals may move freely across the border without passports or visas and may live and work in either country.

India–Nepal relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Relations between India and Nepal have traditionally been close since ancient times as a result of geographical location and common religious, linguistic and cultural identities that overlap the two countries. Independent India and Nepal initiated their special relationship with the 1950 Indo-Nepal Treaty of Peace and Friendship and accompanying letters that defined security relations between the two countries, and an agreement governing both bilateral trade and trade transiting Indian soil. The 1950 treaty and letters stated that "neither government shall tolerate any threat to the security of the other by a foreign aggressor" and obligated both sides "to inform each other of any serious friction or misunderstanding with any neighbouring state likely to cause any breach in the friendly relations subsisting between the two governments." These accords cemented a "special relationship" between India and Nepal that granted Nepal preferential economic treatment and provided Nepali in India the same economic and educational opportunities as Indian citizens. The Indo-Nepal border is open; Nepalese and Indian nationals may move freely across the border without passports or visas and may live and work in either country.
Nice effort and your point being ?

That has already happened. But if tehy do it on larger stage than Bangladeshis will be surely kicked out of India soon. Infact I think they should try to do soemthing like that would rpove good for us in the long run.

Just because you call them Bengali doesn't make them Bengali. They are Bangladeshis and always will be. Infact they more closer to Pakistanis than Indians.

I don't get why you guys not treat Bangladeshis as Bengali? Does Bengali mean Hindu and Muslim can not be Bengali? Bangladesh is the larger part of Bengal. West Bengalis are minorities in Bengal. Bengali is ethnicity and Bangladeshi is nationality. Bangladesh is not Islamic nation. Its secular nation by constitution. We also have nothing in common between Pakistan and Bangladesh apart from majority being Muslims. Our culture is different. We Bangladeshis and Indians are from Indo-Aryan race. Same race.

Last edited:
When resources are limited and some state has big population then they can not take care of its citizen...This is what happening in Assam...Tribals are replaced by Cong Gov appeasement politics so they are reacting...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom