What's new

India deploys army in Assam after 31 Muslims killed

Akhand Bangladesh :tup:

This is our plan:

19377552f1de055add3dc0616bf6d4cc7a74e641.jpg
I want that dope you are smoking,We only need to store up our dams and release them at once in Monsoon season and you will be in Bay of bengal in no time swimming with the sharks.:partay::enjoy:

Say what you want after may16 BSF will shoot on sight every bangladeshi who tries to pole vault into india :D

I've gone to school with Punjabis so no they aren't intimidating if anything they were the people I would copy of in studies, lmao!. Where did Punjabis come from because they was not mentioned, I was speaking about South Indians. I don't get why caste is always brought into this when it wasn't even mentioned. Do you think in this modern era anyone cares about who a Rajput is? Fight is based on individual strength. When the English Defence League tried attacking our masjids it was the Sikhs who came to defend it while we were in prayer. I have a lot of respect for Sikhs as they are very staunch when it comes to their faith however their martial status is exaggerated. The Bengalis were stripped off their status because we rebelled against the Brits. Infact anyone who says Bengalis aren't up for it is stupid, we were the ones who fought off the raiding Marathis, they couldn't handled our terrain. 1971 was evidence to how we fought off an entire army, even before India intervened.
Shut up already! If Bangladeshis are so tough why did you ask for India's help to fight Pakistanis.

Pakistan at that time had a lesser population than you and they were miles away from BD. They still kept you under control. Fear of Punjabi and Pasthun military men made your ancestors cross over border.

Bengal never had a martial history. Rest of north-eastern tribes were warriors but you were never part of that group.

FYI Maratha empire at its peak was bigger than Mughal empire. It extended from South India to Northwest Pakistan.

Even those Burmese have bullied you several times. So stop daydreaming Bong babu.

Shut up already! If Bangladeshis are so tough why did you ask for India's help to fight Pakistanis.

Pakistan at that time had a lesser population than you and they were miles away from BD. They still kept you under control. Fear of Punjabi and Pasthun military men made your ancestors cross over border.

Bengal never had a martial history. Rest of north-eastern tribes were warriors but you were never part of that group.

FYI Maratha empire at its peak was bigger than Mughal empire. It extended from South India to Northwest Pakistan.

Even those Burmese have bullied you several times. So stop daydreaming Bong babu.
Don't be harsh man! Although he was racist to South Indians.

No one cares? Lol. And it's not a caste but a ethnic group. In Pakistan you have people who only marry Rajputs and Jatts like in India lmao. Bangladeshis didn't even rebel against the British lol and you weren't considered martial in the first place so how could you be stripped of it?

Bangladeshis never fought of Marathas, is that a joke. The Nawab of Bengal ceded territory to the Marathas so they didn't take the rest of his land hahahaha, don't lie about history or twist it. You guys don't have a reputation like other groups of being fighters. Give me one real example of ethnic Bengalis fighting in a war?

Like I said this caste bullsh-t doesn't apply in the modern era. If a fight occurs your not going to state your caste now are you, it's irrelevant. The Indian rebellion is proof of how the Bengalis were disloyal and thus the martial race was introduced. Maybe was not stripped but not being loyal owed to the factor of not being martial. We are not Punjabis where we lick the British's ***, even till day you are known as sell outs (coconuts).

How could they have kept us under control there was no military regime pre-1971? Lmao, Hindus crossed over the borders, it was your brethren. If the Indian military barged into South India what would your people do. Bengalis gave a vicious response, what would South Indians do please enlighten me?

Burmese are not doing anything, they are only big in numbers, burning Rohingya villages and masjids with the backing of authority. The Rohingya Mujahideen are sorting out those Buddhist so called pacifist chimps.

Like I said this caste bullsh-t doesn't apply in the modern era. If a fight occurs your not going to state your caste now are you, it's irrelevant. The Indian rebellion is proof of how the Bengalis were disloyal and thus the martial race was introduced. Maybe was not stripped but not being loyal owed to the factor of not being martial. We are not Punjabis where we lick the British's ***, even till day you are known as sell outs (coconuts).
Doesn't apply? Bro, you need to go to rural Pakistan/North India and say that. Not that I agree with it but it's more about ethnicity then caste.
And to be considered martial, you need to have made a military achievement in that time. I'm not punjabi.
Indians collectively didn't love the British. And who considers us coconuts, and before you say "everyone in the UK", I live in Tooting.
You need to read up about the rebellions by Pakistani and Indian soldiers, when people think of the 1857 rebellion, they think of Indians and Pakistanis. The only group that stayed loyal to the British where the Sikhs but that was as revenge against other soldiers.

@Saiful Islam
Could you tell me more about the Bengali resistance against the Marathas please mate? Looking on the internet, it says that Marathas won and made Bengal a tributary state.

I am pro-India that's why I left some land for our Indian brothers.
Lol thanks, but how are we going to fit a billion Indians in that tiny land? We might need to illegally immigrate to Bangladesh.

godforsaken, culturally handicapped, development wise crippled, IQ wise demented, North Indians and BDeshis Losers discussing the skin color of tamils and South Indians,:suicide:..
we are tanned and proud but not just of our skin but of our relative peace as well as our cultural, technological contributions to the world...

So many decades of foreign rule have messed up your brains :fie:

How could they have kept us under control there was no military regime pre-1971? Lmao, Hindus crossed over the borders, it was your brethren. If the Indian military barged into South India what would your people do. Bengalis gave a vicious response, what would South Indians do please enlighten me?
You are so .............

Rest of India doesn't hate south India. I have family living in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. They are as patriotic as any other Indians.

Please dont compare South Indians to Bangladeshis. South India has a martial history. Bunt and Reddy warriors were famous. Do some research before you open your mouth. These Tamils are no push over either.

If a conflict breaks(very much unlikely) between North-India and South India, I dont think Indian army would be able to do what Pakistanis did in Bangladesh. I dont think these south-Indians are going to beg in front of other nations for help.

If most of Hindus jumped in WB then how did Hindu growth rate dropped while Muslim grate skyrocketed.

Now let go of the false pride.

Excuse me, while I take my time to let out a number 2
You are so .............

Rest of India doesn't hate south India. I have family living in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. They are as patriotic as any other Indians.

Please dont compare South Indians to Bangladeshis. South India has a martial history. Bunt and Reddy warriors were famous. Do some research before you open your mouth. These Tamils are no push over either.

If a conflict breaks(very much unlikely) between North-India and South India, I dont think Indian army would be able to do what Pakistanis did in Bangladesh. I dont think these south-Indians are going to beg in front of other nations for help.

If most of Hindus jumped in WB then how did Hindu growth rate dropped while Muslim grate skyrocketed.

Now let go of the false pride.

You said that my ancestors crossed over the border, but they were not my ancestors but your Hindu brethren? When did this North and South topic come from (which btw Bangladeshis are not aware of or care about), you said that Bangladeshis and dark and short which is funny coming from you. Your Indian Army came over for it's own interests and not in the interest of the Bangladeshis, also check properly and you will know that the Indian army intervened last minute, they were not present in rural areas (which at that time Bangladesh consisted mainly of).

Remember the Bengali M.M Alam who took down 6 of your IA fighter jets? Remember in 1965 when the EPR (East Pakistan Rifles) when we busted your ***. Martial race is another way of saying you lot are good at licking the white man's arse, which if I may say so, you do quite well, but is it really paying off? Look at the Gorkhas in England who are protesting for citizenship, when did martial race get them, but I have to say the Nepalese are very physically fit people where as the bulk of Indian uncles are fat, pot bellied and try to beg off English culture adopting names such as 'John Singh', James oh yeah Bill lmao. You lot are sell outs, stop relying on some martial race history bull sh-t.

Excuse me, while I take my time to let out a number 2

You said that my ancestors crossed over the border, but they were not my ancestors but your Hindu brethren? When did this North and South topic come from (which btw Bangladeshis are not aware of or care about), you said that Bangladeshis and dark and short which is funny coming from you. Your Indian Army came over for it's own interests and not in the interest of the Bangladeshis, also check properly and you will know that the Indian army intervened last minute, they were not present in rural areas (which at that time Bangladesh consisted mainly of).

Remember the Bengali M.M Alam who took down 6 of your IA fighter jets? Remember in 1965 when the EPR (East Pakistan Rifles) when we busted your ***. Martial race is another way of saying you lot are good at licking the white man's arse, which if I may say so, you do quite well, but is it really paying off? Look at the Gorkhas in England who are protesting for citizenship, when did martial race get them, but I have to say the Nepalese are very physically fit people where as the bulk of Indian uncles are fat, pot bellied and try to beg off English culture adopting names such as 'John Singh', James oh yeah Bill lmao. You lot are sell outs, stop relying on some martial race history bull sh-t.

Drugs are not good for you .

If millions of Hindus crossed over then Hindu % wouldn't fall in WB and Assam. Now majority of these Bdeshi Muslims claim that they crossed over in 1970s after the refugee pact with India.

Even western powers refused to intervene in Bangladesh because they thought you weren't worth it. No one takes you seriosuly

Now dont overwork your brain and got eat some fish.

Back
Top Bottom