What's new

India deploys army in Assam after 31 Muslims killed

Claiming to be the largest democracy in the world holding a billion your country is still insignificant, a waste of sperm shall I say. The only thing your brethren brag about is economy but your Hindu brothers cannot even let a number two out peacefully. Some of you are eating rats, some of your are eating each others excretion and then some of your martial races are drinking cow piss and spreading the cow dung aroma around your mandirs. Bangladesh is insignificant, that's cool with me, but India hosting a billion people have done what exactly except produce billionaires who do jack all and making a few Tata or shall I say tati cars lmao? Think about it son, think.
Still we have such a great nation like Bangladesh begging for AID. 50 Million of Bangladeshi Muslim cleaning toilets and working as day laborers. And millions who are planning to sneak into India.

Truth hurts baby.

Descendant of forceful converts talking shit about other religion. Arab wannabe Bong lungi lulz.

This is the way you're treated all over the world.

Still we have such a great nation like Bangladesh begging for AID. 50 Million of Bangladeshi Muslim cleaning toilets and working as day laborers. And millions who are planning to sneak into India.

Truth hurts baby.

Descendant of forceful converts talking shit about other religion. Arab wannabe Bong lungi lulz.

This is the way you're treated all over the world.

Here's another funny video of a Tamil punching a Pakistani in UK lol, these Muslims are the same worldwide.

Excuse me, while I take my time to let out a number 2

You said that my ancestors crossed over the border, but they were not my ancestors but your Hindu brethren? When did this North and South topic come from (which btw Bangladeshis are not aware of or care about), you said that Bangladeshis and dark and short which is funny coming from you. Your Indian Army came over for it's own interests and not in the interest of the Bangladeshis, also check properly and you will know that the Indian army intervened last minute, they were not present in rural areas (which at that time Bangladesh consisted mainly of).

Remember the Bengali M.M Alam who took down 6 of your IA fighter jets? Remember in 1965 when the EPR (East Pakistan Rifles) when we busted your ***. Martial race is another way of saying you lot are good at licking the white man's arse, which if I may say so, you do quite well, but is it really paying off? Look at the Gorkhas in England who are protesting for citizenship, when did martial race get them, but I have to say the Nepalese are very physically fit people where as the bulk of Indian uncles are fat, pot bellied and try to beg off English culture adopting names such as 'John Singh', James oh yeah Bill lmao. You lot are sell outs, stop relying on some martial race history bull sh-t.
Gurkhas were considered martial race, they are also found in India. India has more Gurkhas then Nepal LOL.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom