What's new

India deploys army in Assam after 31 Muslims killed

I don't get why you guys not treat Bangladeshis as Bengali? Does Bengali mean Hindu and Muslim can not be Bengali? Bangladesh is the larger part of Bengal. West Bengalis are minorities in Bengal. Bengali is ethnicity and Bangladeshi is nationality. Bangladesh is not Islamic nation. Its secular nation by constitution. We also have nothing in common between Pakistan and Bangladesh apart from majority being Muslims. Our culture is different. We Bangladeshis and Indians are from Indo-Aryan race. Same race.

LOL. Are you for real ?

We do treat BD as Bengalis. Whatever makes you think otherwise ?

You should have thought about this great love for Bengal when the Bengali Muslims first gave birth to the Muslim League and then voted en mass for it before 1947.

Then you went against all sane counsel and demanded a seperate Nation for the Muslim :lol: Guess what ? your wish was granted.

Then you got raped and pillaged by your muslims brothers in pakistan and India had to shed our blood to get you freedom a second time. '

After all this, how do you treat us ? BD has forever mocked and chided India and has encouraged terrorism in the North east. BD has forever tried to limit India's access to the North East. BD has forever tried to limit the North East access to your ports.

Guess what ? Keep your people in your country. Neither do we want your people nor do we want to annex BD.

Let us talk again ONLY when the Hindus in BD stop facing discrimination and when you have rebuilt all the temples you have destroyed in BD. Get real son. No body here is buying your sob stories.

And one last thing, Modi is a wildly popular Leader in India. Bad mouthing him is not going to win you any friends in India either. :lol:

No, devil Modi will not come in power in India. He will NOT be PM. If he becomes PM of India my country will be completely destroyed by this extremist.

Y

You will not fence the border and electrify it. Have you visited Bangladesh? Its not a terrorist land. If you are Islam hater then its another issue. You will find terror in everything but if you are liberal thinker you will be mesmerized by the beauty and hospitality of Bangladesh. You might dream to annex it. lol
India–Nepal relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Relations between India and Nepal have traditionally been close since ancient times as a result of geographical location and common religious, linguistic and cultural identities that overlap the two countries. Independent India and Nepal initiated their special relationship with the 1950 Indo-Nepal Treaty of Peace and Friendship and accompanying letters that defined security relations between the two countries, and an agreement governing both bilateral trade and trade transiting Indian soil. The 1950 treaty and letters stated that "neither government shall tolerate any threat to the security of the other by a foreign aggressor" and obligated both sides "to inform each other of any serious friction or misunderstanding with any neighbouring state likely to cause any breach in the friendly relations subsisting between the two governments." These accords cemented a "special relationship" between India and Nepal that granted Nepal preferential economic treatment and provided Nepali in India the same economic and educational opportunities as Indian citizens. The Indo-Nepal border is open; Nepalese and Indian nationals may move freely across the border without passports or visas and may live and work in either country.

so you get the idea now.

convert or forget it.

Y

You will not fence the border and electrify it. Have you visited Bangladesh? Its not a terrorist land. If you are Islam hater then its another issue. You will find terror in everything but if you are liberal thinker you will be mesmerized by the beauty and hospitality of Bangladesh. You might dream to annex it. lol

:lol: .... that's right. Why do they want to leave this beautiful and mesmerizing land of BD and pole vault into India ?

I think Modi is right in encouraging people to go back to this beautiful paradise on earth. :P

Oh we will fence it. We don't care whether you are born directly from the divine. You are passing into our country and we don't want that.

You want to come to India en masse, then convert yourself to one of our cultures and merge your country with ours.

We don't want Arab wannabes.

:lol: .... that's right. Why do they want to leave this beautiful and mesmerizing land of BD and pole vault into India ?

I think Modi is right in encouraging people to go back to this beautiful paradise on earth. :P

Bhai muze kyon quote kiya? I want them to get out of my northeast.

The last thing we want is Bangladeshis in Sikkim.

Oh we will fence it. We don't care whether you are born directly from the divine. You are passing into our country and we don't want that.

You want to come to India en masse, then convert yourself to one of our cultures and merge your country with ours.

We don't want Arab wannabes.

Arab wannabes are extreme minority in Bangladesh. Only radicals want to eliminate Bengali culture and instill Arabic culture in BD. Islam is NOT an Arabic religion. Our prophet is Arab but he said in his last sermon that Arabs and non-Arabs are equals. Allah said in Quran that he made several races and ethnicity , so that mankind can know each other and live peacefully together. Arab wannabes are those who want to change Bengali language just to make it Arabic.

You don't need to merge Bangladesh. Bangladesh is already inside Indian map as unofficial state of India. Just remain ally of BD for your own purpose. You can't improve condition of NE region without BD corridor. You can't even go to your seven sister states. India needs Bangladesh and vise-versa. So hating will not help. Stop being an extremist. If Jamaatis are bad Modi extemists are worse.

Arab wannabes are extreme minority in Bangladesh. Only radicals want to eliminate Bengali culture and instill Arabic culture in BD.

I agree. It is your duty to stop them and stop the massacre and rioting against Hindus and Buddhists there if any are left alive.

Islam is NOT an Arabic religion.

Founder: Saudi Arab. Script: Arabic. Language: Arabic. Place of Origin: Saudi Arabia. Requirement: To be recited, learnt and memorized in Arabic.

Tell me it is now a European religion. :coffee:

Our prophet is Arab but he said in his last sermon that Arabs and non-Arabs are equals. Allah said in Quran that he made several races and ethnicity , so that mankind can know each other and live peacefully together.

Maybe. But then why does he have to convert if he feels that all are equal? Why the concept of dar ul harb and dar ul islam? And considering that dar ul islam is supposed to have everlasting peace as per your prophecy, hasn't it failed? I mean look at the islamic world. More refugees from there run to countries like Sweden, Norway, Denmark, UK, Canada etc.
If it is indeed the heaven prescribed, then why run to kufr countries?

Just simple answer is what I seek. No offense I just want to understand what's the reason for these two immediate contradictions in your holy book.

Arab wannabes are those who want to change Bengali language just to make it Arabic.

Not just Bangladeshis. Look at Pakistanis, Somalis, Chechens, Brunei etc. They also desire the same thing. Why is it so common? Because Arabization is the ultimate objective.

There are also Buddhist/Hindu countries around the world; entire east Asia. Ever seen them eliminating their local languages and ask them to be replaced with Sanskrit? Ever seen them demanding to wear saris/dhotis etc and wanting to write in Devanagari or Brahmi or Pali scripts? Ever seen them invade Pakistan/Bangladesh etc because of how jihadis from your state harm their 'holy land'? If Saudi is holy to you Muslims, so is India to Buddhists, Hindus, Sikhs and Jains. Ever seen the non-Indian followers of these faiths doing stuff that you do for Arabs?

You don't need to merge Bangladesh. Bangladesh is already inside Indian map as unofficial state of India. Just remain ally of BD for your own purpose.

We don't want to be your enemies either. Just don't migrate illegally. Otherwise we have no choice but to use harsher means. The safety of your nationals is your responsibility, not ours.

You can't improve condition of NE region without BD corridor.

It works both ways, mate. You're no better to demand extra concessions from us.

You can't even go to your seven sister states.

I think you need to relook at the map. My state exactly lies on the crossroads to reach the seven sisters. OTOH if we ban your flights worldwide, you cannot go anywhere literally without using our airspace.

So let us keep the threats where they belong; away from diplomacy.

India needs Bangladesh and vise-versa. So hating will not help. Stop being an extremist. If Jamaatis are bad Modi extemists are worse.

Modi really scared the mickey out of you, didn't he? Ironically, he actually stopped the attacks contrary to what media claims. I have seen this fear of someone only from Israelis till now. Guess he is doing it right. Anyway, I voted for him and so did my family of 30 adults direct and 50 others in extended family living all across India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom