What's new

Rohingya Muslims: Zardari writes letter to Myanmar president

Good gesture by Pakistani President. It is really need of time to stop attrocities in Myanmar by diplomatic ways.
Hope other countries joins in to support in favour of Rohignyaa muslims too.

In Pakistan's version of islam, they are allowed to kill muslims be it on their home-soil like balochistan or karachi also if it sin foreign lands like bangladesh or afghanistan.

Its some thing religious to them to kill muslims after regular intervals.And if they are getting dollars in return then its like sugar in milk.

I want Pakistani PDF Member to answer this :cry: They always preach other Muslim Countries that they should not Kill Muslim Brothers but they are doing it :(:undecided::fie:

Don't try to become champion of Islam. You are not America.. So what if 100 killed?? so what if 1000 are homeless??? How does it make any difference to you in Pakistan???

Same number of ppl died in Syria, Iraq, iran, 70 million killed in China (by Mao, alleged). Stop acting champion of Islam. Its there internal matter. If there will be any humanitarian crisis UN will take action.

And more over every thing is alleged, No one has authentic proof. Burma is not Iraq where you can start war on based on false propaganda..

why the hell you tend to justify this act by giving examples from other countries.. wherever such criminal activities are happening we condemn it... be it Iraq or Afghanistan... when Iraq war was going to be started thousands of people demonstrated a protest in US and UK... whole world is against war and such criminal activities ... only i see Indian members justifying such genocide of Muslims and calling it "what if 100 are killed and 100 are homeless"... this is such a moronic and idiotic statement i won't hear in centuries... now UN's rep for Burma has given a report in which this has been mentioned and condemned by whole community...

U.N. Says 28,000 Displaced in Burma Ethnic Clashes | TIME.com

so If Pakistan has protested against this genocide of Muslism with Burma what is the problem with Indians here??? if same number of people are killed in other countries we also condemn it... our FO has already given statement against killing in Syria...

Your problem is that you have issue only with Islam and Muslims.. nothing else!!! For it doesn't matter of scores of Muslims are killed... and if somebody just condemns it.. racist people like you start shouting even on that as well... shameful!!!!

Deliverance to the Arakanese Muslims can only come when BD has a govt which is truly free of Indian hegemony. The current BAL govt cannot take any step where BD exposes her Muslim identity and obligations. The Burmese are smart. They are taking full advantage of the situation GOB is in. Not to forget is the identical perception of Hindu India and Buddhist Burma towards a growing Muslim entity in this sub-region.

Wait when Myanmar president write backs pointing out that the number of Muslims killed in terrorist attacks in pakistan at the hands of Talibans and AQ far exceed the fatalities of Mynmar clash!

What a joke...

Zardari should write a letter to Pakistan about the complete genocide of Sikhs, Hindus and Buddhists from their homeland in Pakistan...

At least Rohingyas still exist in Myanmar, unlike the extinct species of Sikhs/Hindus in Pakistan...

why the hell you tend to justify this act by giving examples from other countries.. wherever such criminal activities are happening we condemn it... be it Iraq or Afghanistan... when Iraq war was going to be started thousands of people demonstrated a protest in US and UK... whole world is against war and such criminal activities ... only i see Indian members justifying such genocide of Muslims and calling it "what if 100 are killed and 100 are homeless"... this is such a moronic and idiotic statement i won't hear in centuries... now UN's rep for Burma has given a report in which this has been mentioned and condemned by whole community...

U.N. Says 28,000 Displaced in Burma Ethnic Clashes | TIME.com

so If Pakistan has protested against this genocide of Muslism with Burma what is the problem with Indians here??? if same number of people are killed in other countries we also condemn it... our FO has already given statement against killing in Syria...

Your problem is that you have issue only with Islam and Muslims.. nothing else!!! For it doesn't matter of scores of Muslims are killed... and if somebody just condemns it.. racist people like you start shouting even on that as well... shameful!!!!

Where were you when Muslims killing african in Dafur , supporting them , millions of people effected in darfur, All muslims countries from Malaysia to SA started defending Sudan from International l court and put weight behind them to protect sudan and help in genocide.

Where was your standard gone that time ??? its only activated when muslims get kill and its good when muslims kill others.

Where were you when Muslims killing african in Dafur , supporting them , millions of people effected in darfur, All muslims countries from Malaysia to SA started defending Sudan from International l court and put weight behind them to protect sudan and help in genocide.

Where was your standard gone that time ??? its only activated when muslims get kill and its good when muslims kill others.

are you duffer or what??? In Burma Muslims are being killed right now... understand!!! which is genocide and clear cut Human rights violation.. whole world's community is against this act of Budhist Terrorist... Only i see you Indians here are defending this act by sometimes giving examples from other countries.. there it didnt happen then why here... get a life people... it is your hate against Muslims and Islam only..

What a joke...

Zardari should write a letter to Pakistan about the complete genocide of Sikhs, Hindus and Buddhists from their homeland in Pakistan...

At least Rohingyas still exist in Myanmar, unlike the extinct species of Sikhs/Hindus in Pakistan...

are you really a moron or trying to be so??

somebozo

Wait when Myanmar president write backs pointing out that the number of Muslims killed in terrorist attacks in pakistan at the hands of Talibans and AQ far exceed the fatalities of Mynmar clash!

you never fail to prove your ID
one is systematic state supported ethnic cleansing endorsed in UN by their president and the other is terrorism which the state is fighting and condemning on all levels...
apples and oranges...

aik chotay say putr liknay par loag itna taigh paa ho rahay hen (raam raam raam)? :D
I thought, Pakistan could have done to help them as well. As we had help Afghans and USA in USSR afghan war and accomodated Afghan (AMEEN! more powers to oppressed muslims in myanmar and oppressed ppl on planet).
chlo ZARDARI sahib nay Jehad-bil-qlam kia hi... :p

this b=S$%RD KING of burma and rulers of burma should be ashamed of themselves.

I disagree with NATO and USA. I am happy that they are not involved (No evidence of direct involvment)in Syria.

Non Sunnis are daily suffer in Pakistan, Will you feel same if Burmese will write letter to Zardari saying
"Dear Zardari,

We are highly disappointed with the way pakistan treat non Sunni. I am shocked to see what you did with minorities, how you have reduce them to 2% from 20%. I am shocked to see how Shias are killed and how Ahmedi are treated.

Therefor I request you to shut Up!.

Regs
Junta Govt
Myanmar"

Can you please not post lies with respect to the % of non-muslim population in Pakistan?

The 20% figure you're getting included East Pakistan (obviously now Bangladesh). West Pakistan (obviously now Pakistan) never had a non-muslim population greater than 3%. Today, 4% of Pakistan is non-muslim. So the proportion of non-muslims in Pakistan has actually gone up. Please don't make up like lies continuously.

What a joke...

Are you going through a period? Did you have too much to drink? Did you have too much narcotics to smoke? Are you registered as a mental patient? Those questions need to be answered before you can be taken seriously.

The 20% figure you're getting included East Pakistan (obviously now Bangladesh). West Pakistan (obviously now Pakistan) never had a non-muslim population greater than 3%. Today, 4% of Pakistan is non-muslim.

Let us see. You say the minorities were 20% in united Pakistan. After the split have you considered what would happen to the percentages? Three choices A. They remain same in both the countries B. They go up in each of the countries C. They go down in each of the countries.

Let me see your answer and the reason why!

Let us see. You say the minorities were 20% in united Pakistan. After the split have you considered what would happen to the percentages? Three choices A. They remain same in both the countries B. They go up in each of the countries C. They go down in each of the countries.

Let me see your answer and the reason why!

What are you smoking here? I already mentioned that that they were 3% in West Pakistan (what is Pakistan now) at the time of partition, and they're 4% now. What part of that you didn't get?

What are you smoking here? I already mentioned that that they were 3% in West Pakistan (what is Pakistan now) at the time of partition, and they're 4% now. What part of that you didn't get?

As Clinton said, it's all about "Arithmetic".
You seem to agree with a 20% figure for minorities and suggest that 3% of them were in present day Pakistan. That leaves 17% in what is now BD. Considering that Pakistan was divided into two, the 17% of the total population should have become 34% or thereabouts when the country was halved. The 3% should have become 6% in what is now Pakistan. See the problem?

If you suggest that west Pakistan alone (separated) had never more than 3%, the corresponding figure (to make up 20% of total population) in BD should be even higher.

Back
Top Bottom