What's new

16 Rohingya Muslims Killed in Rakhine State, Burma

You're a conspiracy nut crusader, I'm not wasting my time with someone like you who derails thread because his hatred against Muslims. Have fun wasting your life with your very fascinating way of thinking.
LOL, you are the one who believes 9/11 was carried out by Bush and the jews you moron,you are the biggest lunatic and conspiracy theorist on the forum.

Anyways, RIP to the people who were killed.

LOL, you are the one who believes 9/11 was carried out by Bush and the jews you moron,you are the biggest lunatic and conspiracy theorist on the forum.

@Topic
RIP to the people who were killed.

Please reference where I stated Bush and Jews were responsible for 9/11. I'm waiting for it.

Please reference where I stated Bush and Jews were responsible for 9/11. I'm waiting for it.

OH , so sorry, my bad. You never said that. You actually said something even more retarded and started a thread on it. Blackwater carried out the Boston Bombings , isn't it.? "Seriously"

Proof that blackwater agents did the Boston bombing? Seriously.

Of course, those chechnyan muslims are nipple sucking babies and angles, they won't even harm a fly.

Enjoy your own lunatic posts:wave:

do not comment on me when you do not know anything about me. Ask Saudis here, they do not like me much because my truth hurt them. I tell you 9 countries who are responsible for this chaos for power .
1. America
2. England
3.French
4. Saudi Arabia
5. UAE
6. Jordan
7. Kuwait
8. Qatar
9. Israel

kick these ******* world will be in peace
I like how you placed America and England on top;and somehow unintentionally missed Turkey and placed SA @ no. 4 :lol:

OH , so sorry, my bad. You never said that. You actually said something even more retarded and started a thread on it. Blackwater carried out the Boston Bombings , isn't it.? "Seriously"

Proof that blackwater agents did the Boston bombing? Seriously.

Of course, those chechnyan muslims are nipple sucking babies and angles, they won't even harm a fly.

Enjoy your own lunatic posts:wave:

I saw an video which I found interesting at the time, so what? You're diverting the topic.

So turns it you can't prove your accusations. Born a liar die a liar. :lol:

I wonder how much time you put in trying to dig up something. :D

Anyways, RIP to the people who were killed.
just tell me 3 air crafts went to different route and USAF did not know it and did not have time to response ?
Forget about USA, even one single aircraft in Bangladesh goes in different direction, BAF gets notification, plz do not tell me that USAF is not active as much as BAF. Ask your country Air force too.

Last thing, do you know that westerners have record of killing own citizens to fulfill their own agenda ? Watch documentary on youtube on it.

I like how you placed America and England on top;and somehow unintentionally missed Turkey and placed SA @ no. 4 :lol:
tell me why turkey will be included in it ?
and was it your best effort to get out of my post ? even number is giving you *** itching ? with your same farted logic israel would be on top 5 number in my post, but again farted logic after all

Last edited:
and was it your best effort to get out of my post ? even number is giving you *** itching ?
Turkey -> Google

Get out of your post ? Are you typing words or casting freakin magical spells :rofl:

I don't have any hatred against Muslims.You know nothing going on here. All you see is the word "Muslims" in headlines and go ballistic against non-Muslims.As I said we don't meddle with Arab world or your conflicts so it's healthier for both of us that you do the same.

Stop being a hypocrite I have seen you in the middle east section fighting with Iranians many times. As for the Syrian Christians there have been threads about their plight and we all know FSA is responsible for their misery. It has been mentioned many times so if you want to mention it again then open another thread but don't annoy people commenting on this one.

Turkey -> Google

Get out of your post ? Are you typing words or casting freakin magical spells :rofl:
Turkey google what ? i google india then what ? LOL well still you are trying to get out of my post by posting without constructive info, more like causal chatting LOL. well since you have fart brain, i take it as your best shot :lol:

I saw an video which I found interesting at the time, so what? You're diverting the topic.

So turns it you can't prove your accusations. Born a liar die a liar. :lol:

I wonder how much time you put in trying to dig up something. :D
just tell me 3 air crafts went to different route and USAF did not know it and did not have time to response ?
Forget about USA, even one single aircraft in Bangladesh goes in different direction, BAF gets notification, plz do not tell me that USAF is not active as much as BAF. Ask your country Air force too.

Last thing, do you know that westerners have record of killing own citizens to fulfill their own agenda ? Watch documentary on youtube on it.

and was it your best effort to get out of my post ? even number is giving you *** itching ? with your same farted logic israel would be on top 5 number in my post, but again farted logic after all

Why didn't USAF go after those aircrafts? Well , it's not everyday that you see a plane flying into a building. This was the first time any such thing had happened. Never in history had anything remotely close to this ever occurred, so they obviously weren't prepared for it. Try something like that now and the whole plane will be blasted out of the sky within 2-3 minutes of diverting flight path. But anyway, can't explain anything to a lunatic conspiracy theorist. Unless Allah or Mohammad come down to earth and tell you on your face , I doubt you'll believe anything even if it's staring right in your face.

Turkey google what ? i google india then what ? LOL well still you are trying to get out of my post by posting without constructive info, more like causal chatting LOL. well since you have fart brain, i take it as your best shot :lol:
Did you notice that there was a link in that post :wacko:

Why didn't USAF go after those aircrafts? Well , it's not everyday that you see a plane flying into a building. This was the first time any such thing had happened. Never in history had anything remotely close to this ever occurred, so they obviously weren't prepared for it. Try something like that now and the whole plane will be blasted out of the sky within 2-3 minutes of diverting flight path. But anyway, can't explain anything to a lunatic conspiracy theorist. Unless Allah or Mohammad come down to earth and tell you on your face , I doubt you'll believe anything even if it's staring right in your face.
air force high alert system started mainly after world war 2 when USA got sudden attack by Japanese, we are always prepared after that. And stop and delete your religious bullshit stuff post, one and final warning....

True dat :partay: :smart: :enjoy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom