What's new

16 Rohingya Muslims Killed in Rakhine State, Burma

Well , it's not everyday that you see a plane flying into a building.

U.S may not not have seen planes flying into buildings but planes flying into ships....... been there and done that :D

Last edited:
actually i never thought you have skill to post a link, way to go woohooo :fans: :omghaha:
Well I thought after posting 5300 post you will be able to figure out the difference between text and hyperlinks...........My bad :thank_you2:

"Subhah ka bhula shaam ko ghar aa jaye tu use bhula nai kehte"
A wise saying indeed :D
trek_hmm.gif

air force high alert system started mainly after world war 2 when USA got sudden attack by Japanese, we are always prepared after that. And stop and delete your religious bullshit stuff post, one and final warning....

I will, once you delete your conspiracy theory bullshit . In any case, what I wrote is hardly offensive, meanwhile , what you wrote certainly offends millions of americans , the relatives of the people who died and the thousands of soldiers who died fighting the terrorists responsible for 9/11 . So yeah , stfu..
LOL,that's the only weapon you have when losing an argument , trying to get someone banned. Much like the islamists who make use of blasphemy laws to get neighbours killed. I'm pretty sure you weren't offended by what I wrote. Go for it , shove your last warning up your .A$..

Last edited:
I will, once you delete our conspiracy theory bullshit . In any case, what I wrote is hardly offensive, meanwhile , what you wrote certainly offends millions of americans , the relatives of the people who died and the thousands of soldiers who died fighting the terrorists responsible for 9/11 . So yeah , stfu...
my post was not about religion, my post might offended some americans. You can talk about Bangladesh. You talking about your solider death in fighting terrorist ? then why your government supporting another terrorist group FSA in syria which also linked with Al-Qeada? why your government wants to peace talk with terrorist in Qatar, even opened office there, what about ppl who died in terrorist attack ? care to explain ? where is your stand that we will not negotiate with terrorist ?

died fighting the terrorists responsible for 9/11

ummm...... by terrorists you mean bearded guys who are out to hunt U.S soldiers, who are usually jam packed with ammo. and supplies, CAS, MRAPs and various other stuff? who are fighting thousand miles away from their country and proudly declare they are protecting their country's freedom, whose country is the biggest (or well, minor if you wanna) supporter of Saudia (being sued by their own people back home) Trust me dude, this world is a mess. :(

ummm...... by terrorists you mean bearded guys who are out to hunt U.S soldiers, who are usually jam packed with ammo. and supplies, CAS, MRAPs and various other stuff? who are fighting thousand miles away from their country and proudly declare they are protecting their country's freedom, whose country is the biggest (or well, minor if you wanna) supporter of Saudia (being sued by their own people back home) Trust me dude, this world is a mess. :(

Well of course, I'm no fan of the US. They have supported terrorists in many countries and supported all sorts of authoritarian regimes for their own good - Saudi ,Bahrain ,Shah of Iran , the FSA and terrorists in Syria etc and who can forget that they themselves formed the Taliban.., the list is endless. However, I'm pretty sure they didn't cause the 9/11 and that's what the whole argument is about.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom