What's new

Riyadh will build nuclear weapons if Iran gets them, Saudi prince warns

Riyadh is not able to do that
and linking this with "Pakistan made nuclear weapons following India
" is no 100 % logical ans the rivalry b/w iran and saudia is not that high

Can't KSA buy nuclear capabilities from Pakistan? It has enough money. KSA is afraid from a nuclear Iran, it is already have concerns about Iran even without the latter developing nukes, what so illogic about that?

Can't KSA buy nuclear capabilities from Pakistan? It has enough money. KSA is afraid from a nuclear Iran, it is already have concerns about Iran even without the latter developing nukes, what so illogic about that?

hmmm...its kinda ironic that an Israeli would support an Arab nation to go nuclear :crazy:

hmmm...its kinda ironic that an Israeli would support an Arab nation to go nuclear :crazy:

On the contrary, I am against it, but I cannot ignore reality. I am sure the US will do the best it can to prevent KSA from getting nukes, but with a nuclear Iran I find it hard to believe the Americans would be successful.

On the contrary, I am against it, but I cannot ignore reality. I am sure the US will do the best it can to prevent KSA from getting nukes, but with a nuclear Iran I find it hard to believe the Americans would be successful.

If Iran is believed to be developing nuclear weapons, why not they just bomb Iran's nuclear reactors? Like the Israelis did in Iraq. Its not that hard.

Although, I am not convinced if Iran is actually going for nuclear weapons. I generally do not support a nuclear Middle East.

So, what's keeping the Americans?

Yeah, this are desperate times and
desperate time calls for desperate keyboard warriors(housewives?)
Mother of all irony it is.

Unfortunately its futile to stop Iran
from getting their nukes.

If Iran is believed to be developing nuclear weapons, why not they just bomb Iran's nuclear reactors? Like the Israelis did in Iraq. Its not that hard.

Although, I am not convinced if Iran is actually going for nuclear weapons. I generally do not support a nuclear Middle East.

So, what's keeping the Americans?

The Americans are already involved in two expensive wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, you can imagine they are not very keen to open a third front with Iran. So, they are doing their best to prevent Iran from developing nukes by diplomatic means and through the UN.

However, the military option is on the table and I hope they would use it if nothing else halts Iran's nuclear programme. Otherwise the international community would face a very distressful reality, much more difficult than in the case of a military attack against Iran's nuclear facilities.

Yeah, this are desperate times and
desperate time calls for desperate keyboard warriors(housewives?)
Mother of all irony it is.

Unfortunately its futile to stop Iran
from getting their nukes.

Read my replies too, not just the questions, for having a comprehensive understanding about the discussion.

Whats is wrong with these Saudi's, Why are they playing along with these fallacious assumptions that Iran will threaten Saudi sovereignty, once they acquire nukes. Every body knows that the Iranian nuclear programe is for peaceful purposes; to create nuclear deterrence to deter the likes of Izraeeel. Some body needs to talk sense into these Saudi's.

My only concern is gas. Other than that, I can sit on couch, eat my popcorn and watch these two nations nuke each other to oblivion. Damn oil....

Whats is wrong with these Saudi's, Why are they playing along with these fallacious assumptions that Iran will threaten Saudi sovereignty, once they acquire nukes. Every body knows that the Iranian nuclear programe is for peaceful purposes; to create nuclear deterrence to deter the likes of Izraeeel. Some body needs to talk sense into these Saudi's.

Read carefully and slowly what I wrote and you will see that your post has nothing to do with reality.

well said!

its open these saudis are puppets and all the political weaving in the region is to target IRAN very soon.

The only thing we need to remain neutral and we should not involve ourselve with saudis in great american game that is to save israel and traget iran.

The Americans are already involved in two expensive wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, you can imagine they are not very keen to open a third front with Iran. So, they are doing their best to prevent Iran from developing nukes by diplomatic means and through the UN.

However, the military option is on the table and I hope they would use it if nothing else halts Iran's nuclear programme. Otherwise the international community would face a very distressful reality, much more difficult than in the case of a military attack against Iran's nuclear facilities.

So what if America fought two expensive and unproductive wars?

Just get a B-2 over Iran and bomb the facilities. Its simple! What's stopping the almighty Uncle Sam!?

I'd say, a lot of politics behind this. Which may be good or bad depending on one's view :D

Read my replies too, not just the questions, for having a comprehensive understanding about the discussion.

In reality its not happening, Iran will never do such stuffs.
That is engage with KSA, may be with other muslim countries
but not KSA. It has more to do with religious threads then
geo-political reasons. Unless ofcourse KSA follows the stupid
path of irritation.

It makes me curious that if Israelis in general,
supports the Saudis in getting nukes then the Saudi Prince
might have been singing for someone else all along.
Just my 2 cents.

Read carefully and slowly what I wrote and you will see that your post has nothing to do with reality.

Oh my! how dare i miss your ''Izraeeeli discerning analysis''?:rolleyes:

I don't have to go through the Izraeeeli perspective to apprehend the dynamics of Middle Eastern politics.

Back
Top Bottom