What's new

Riyadh will build nuclear weapons if Iran gets them, Saudi prince warns

Again you talk about building a super power to confront the world and scare it with its military and its nukes and its technology. When we as Saudi people want anything BUT war.
We are a peaceful nation we want to live in peace until we have a stable economy. and economy not dependent on oil and we are moving to that direction as fast as we can. We had a great shortage in man power. We had more infrastructure and projects than people but people are like doubling every generation and now we can push our economy a little bit further.

We Don't want to rule the world that is just dumb as the americans are learning slowly what world conquest means and how expensive it is. We as people want a peaceful world but the world is denying us peace.

But no offense, Saudi Arabia did allow America one of the biggest logistics to launch a ground and air invasion over Iraq for whatever reason, i really don't think they should be so sensitive towards Iran militarily and stir up more troubles, at the very least they are standing up for their own rights, but i agree Iran should stop stirring the pot in the region as well.

If you have been in keeping with the news lately here are the country's we signed a nuclear partnership and transfer of technology with:
1-france.
2-china.
3-argentina.
4-kazakhestan.
I think we signed with more countries but I lost track.

What you are talking about are all for civilian nuclear technology, whereas I, in my post specifically mentioned "explosive nuclear device", in the first line itself.

And that is the point of discussion here - Riyadh will build Nuclear Weapons if...

What you are talking about are all for civilian nuclear technology, whereas I, in my post specifically mentioned "explosive nuclear device", in the first line itself.

And that is the point of discussion here - Riyadh will build Nuclear Weapons if...

Hahahaha yeah it is just for civillian use *wink wink* ;)

Maybe the Saudis have begun to lose confidence in the capabilities of the US to hold back the Iranian nuclear weapon programme. Maybe they are trying to scare people into getting more proactive against Iran. Maybe it is both. I do not believe KSA will take too much time to acquire nukes once they decide to do that. The Russian Federation is full of nuclear scientists waiting to be hired. I also doubt Pakistan will refuse help if asked, after all, Pakistan helped the Iranians, didn't they? So who will go next? Turkey perhaps?
I personally believe that every country has the right to make nukes if it feels that its existence is being threatened by another and that nukes will solve the problem.

You know in a regular situation I would try to pull out facts and links and whatever. But I am not even going to bother anymore you know.
"Arabs can't even make a bicycle" yeah never thought it would come out of you too China. But I guess I was wrong.

eyes wide open yet?

But no offense, Saudi Arabia did allow America one of the biggest logistics to launch a ground and air invasion over Iraq for whatever reason, i really don't think they should be so sensitive towards Iran militarily and stir up more troubles, at the very least they are standing up for their own rights, but i agree Iran should stop stirring the pot in the region as well.

We do not want trouble with Iran but lets review what Iran has done to us in the past. first supporting some bombings in the kingdom "there was clear evidence of Iranian involvement but saudi arabia did not want to stir up trouble in the region"
Second exporting their "revolution" to Lebanon, Yemen and Iraq. and making all these countries go in a civil war because of it and what did we do? We ended Lebanon's civil war, Forced yemen and the houthis into a ceasefire. but Iraq plunged into too deep we couldn't help it anymore.

Iran needs to stop creating so many problems in the muslim world at the end of the day all these countries were peaceful until the begun spreading their influence there. and we want that to stop. The king himself said Iran is a muslim country and a brotherly nation and should be treated as so, but sometimes you are forced to do things you don't like just for the sake of peace I don't know if you know Arabic but here is the link that shows he is saying that Iran is a muslim and brotherly nation.

if you guys want a translation I will translate it.

Last edited by a moderator:

back in 90's there was thing called invasion of SA by iraq's Saddam hussein... they killed thousands of their people and had it not been for the US SA would be called Iraq. then in 2001 onwards you allowed US land access to attack afghanistan...

back in 90's there was thing called invasion of SA by iraq's Saddam hussein... they killed thousands of their people and had it not been for the US SA would be called Iraq. then in 2001 onwards you allowed US land access to attack afghanistan...

And one more thing today only a few hundred US personnel are in Saudi Arabia we told them to get out after we refused their second Iraqi conquest but kuwait which holds the most debt to the US and Qatar offered bases there.

I don't believe most of what mr. prince says but I can tell another Iraq and saddam in making in the future and how US came right back at them.

It is getting Interesting imagine all princes and King are hiding in the holes and US soldiers taking them out of in shackles.

And one more thing today only a few hundred US personnel are in Saudi Arabia we told them to get out after we refused their second Iraqi conquest but kuwait which holds the most debt to the US and Qatar offered bases there.

Spare me saudis removed F-15s from the closest airbase to israel your saying saudis told US to get out is false news I know quiet good sources inside saudi US have infiltrated almost all sectors in public and private and ofcourse Armed Forces not a secret anymore infact saudis have pointed at asians and other arabs to get out of saudi arabia who humbly were working for the past 5-10+ years poor souls.

I don't understand why KSA needs 'nuclear bomb' when Pakistan already possesses 'Islamic Bomb', atleast thats what Pakistanis call their bomb & this bomb was partly financed by KSA. So KSA just has to ask for a couple of bombs from Pakistan for 'safe keeping':azn:. I don't think Pakistanis will mind that.

@Topic: Also this shows that the Arab countries are more afraid of Iran than Israel.Israel is said to have around 200 bombs, yet no Arab country was seriously concerned. On the other hand Iran is yet to make a nuclear bomb and the whole Arab/Sunni world is panicking.

Spare me saudis removed F-15s from the closest airbase to israel your saying saudis told US to get out is false news I know quiet good sources inside saudi US have infiltrated almost all sectors in public and private and ofcourse Armed Forces not a secret anymore infact saudis have pointed at asians and other arabs to get out of saudi arab who humbly were working ofr the past 5-10+ years poor souls.

ummm. Actually we moved the F-15s to the tabuk air force which pissed off the Israelis very much. and the form of US infiltrating all armed forces sectors those are not US personnel those are Private contractors for fixing and stuff which have been replaced by a saudi cadre on a steady pace.

Oh Luftwaffe I know your type very well. first you say that Saudis are lazy and get foreign workers to do all their job but when we get our own people in those jobs you start screaming that we made them lose their jobs. Haters Gonna Hate.

I don't understand why KSA needs 'nuclear bomb' when Pakistan already possesses 'Islamic Bomb', atleast thats what Pakistanis call their bomb & this bomb was partly financed by KSA. So KSA just has to ask for a couple of bombs from Pakistan for 'safe keeping':azn:. I don't think Pakistanis will mind that.

@Topic: Also this shows that the Arab countries are more afraid of Iran than Israel.Israel is said to have around 200 bombs, yet no Arab country was seriously concerned. On the other hand Iran is yet to make a nuclear bomb and the whole Arab/Sunni world is panicking.

Israel isn't crazy enough to start lobbing bombs for small reasons on the other hand the Iranian regime might decide over night to exact God's punishment on those evil beduin retarded lizard eating mus housing wahabis just one fine morning.

Israel isn't crazy enough to start lobbing bombs for small reasons on the other hand the Iranian regime might decide over night to exact God's punishment on those evil beduin retarded lizard eating mus housing wahabis just one fine morning.

Inspite of all the hatred against the Israel, you finally realized the truth.

Also your country financed the Pakistani Nuclear& Missile Program. Why don't you ask them to kick start your nuclear pgm. A couple of road mobile nuclear tipped missiles will be good for a start.

Seriously I doubt Iran will nuke its neighbors, or any Islam world nation.

The only possible threatened country in middle east is Israel.

That's so obvious, guys.

Back
Top Bottom