What's new

Rishi Sunak, of Indian heritage is new UK Prime Minister

Well, guys, the celebration is over; let the new PM go to King Charles to bow his head and accept his appointment and collect his Kursi Nasheen Certificate.

The brownie needs to know who he's bowing to. :-)

A few generations down the line, out of some very adverse situations, you may have a brown monarch as well, courtesy of Megan Markle. ;)

Why people consider him to be Indian? Not born in India, studied in UK. His parents not Indians. So what exactly makes him Indian other than being married to an Indian girl?

Basically the same with Barrack Obama, all Kenyan (and also Indonesians) can relate to him.

Not just wishful thinking, the relationship between US and Indonesia is turning around under him after what happen during Bush era.

Will Rishi comes to India and talk with Indians crowds like the way Obama did with Indonesia ?

Plus 23 cheap refurbished F16 Block 52 which is offered by Obama administration and until now become our backbone fighters.

The effect is tremendous

We will see what Rishi do for India.................

You are wrong, I am not celebrating his premiership. I have no skin in the game.

I am just bemused and amused to see the confidence with which you superimpose your personal opinion over worldly opinion.

I am very happy anyway, with or without Sunak becoming a PM. But you sure do look sad. 🤣

At least be honest you are happy.
Over 'worldly opinion' lol!!!!!!! You do know he wasn't even elected, which 'world' opinion do you speak of?:p:
I'm not sad at all, laughing in fact, look at my posts. You guys shouldn't blink otherwise you may miss his premiership. :rofl:

Of course. I am a paying labour party member. I have no love of the conservatives and it makes little difference who leads them.

They are a party in power for 12 years. No party EVER in UK history has won for the fifth time consecutively.

Damn didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

Well, guys, the celebration is over; let the new PM go to King Charles to bow his head and accept his appointment and collect his Kursi Nasheen Certificate.

The brownie needs to know who he's bowing to.

:-)
1666635586418.png

1666635716505.png

Besides becoming PM on Diwali, being a Hindu, being Asian he is ALSO the youngest PM in 200 years of Parliamentary democracy in UK

He becomes PM on 25 October 2022, that is when he meets the King and is awarded the priviledge.. ie not on Diwali ..... everything else is ok on a fact check.

This is basically political suicide to take the PM job right now.

I don't see anything useful from the dying age of Tory premiership, in fact, I am pretty sure that's the reason why BoJo and Penny drop out. I am surprise Rishi stay in this race, I would have waited for a 2nd or 3rd line tory member take the whip and go for the one after the eventual lost of the next UK general election.
he doesnt have much to lose but if he manages to sail through this tough time, he will become a hero and unchallnged top political leader in UK

Rishi sunak is a looting scumbag labour all the way the only party that cares about Britain and its values Tories are a bunch of masked donkeys good for nothing but speeches their only focus is on the rich neighbourhoods no one cares about the average Joe except for Labour.

How is he of "indian origin" when his grand parents were born in current Pakistan, his parents in africa and himself in UK?

Hindu origin maybe but definitely not indian.

he doesnt have much to lose but if he manages to sail through this tough time, he will become a hero and unchallnged top political leader in UK
Well, it's a relatively small chance for him to turn this around, I would pick a fight I know I would win, and not dump it all for this gamble. As I said, this is going to destroy anybody's career.....

Back
Top Bottom