What's new

Rishi Sunak, of Indian heritage is new UK Prime Minister

Matching up the hindutva types with the Brexit types is comedy gold😂😂😂

Truss was a idiot,, but the Tory faithful still voted for her to keep the brown sahib out

Now the coconut has been forced upon them and they are seething inside, the Indian triumphalism over this wet squib is added masala that will get a reaction which we need to be smart about utilising

I just hope he has enough sense to stablise the economy.

Honestly for me the difference between a Tory and Starmer is the colour of their ties. Unfortunately Since Cameron the Tories have been utterly incompetent.

I'll still probably vote Labour, but it's not the party it used to be, they're just closet Tories and racists now.

Do you think the conservatives will do better than previous years?
Makes sense to hold a general election and let the people decide.

IMHO, Sunak will do definitely better than any labour leader when it comes to economy. Labours had proven time and again that they are useless when it comes to money.

Nothing to do with Sunak being of Indian origin as it hardly matters for India who is the PM of UK.

Lol waz i was thinking have to go and read the daily mail comments are they bad

Bro check them hilarious. The Telegraph I’ve been told is far far worse.
It’s just so funny on one hand labour should be happy that a ‘minority’ got the job but they hate him for being a toff.
On the other hand the conservatives should be happy as one of their party won but they hate him for being Indian.

:rofl:

Bro check them hilarious. The Telegraph I’ve been told is far far worse.
It’s just so funny on one hand labour should be happy that a ‘minority’ got the job but they hate him for being a toff.
On the other hand the conservatives should be happy as one of their party won but they hate him for being Indian.

:rofl:

There is a saying in Hindi/ Urdu, "Na ghar ka na ghat ka"

Teri to jal rahi hai na

Yehi bohat hai
1666628956511.png

Back
Top Bottom