What's new

Revival of ancestral links between Iranians and Kurds and Parsis picking up pace around the world

padamchen

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Some snapshots of revivalism of the ancestral bonds between Iranians and Kurds being reintroduced to their ancestral faith and customs by the Parsis.

Around the world.

A movement that started in dribs and drabs in small European countries 20-30 years ago (mainly Scandinavian) and some parts of the US on the west coast, has now gained momentum and significant funding from large Parsi coffers and centuries old trusts in Bombay ... many of which are larger than the GDPs of many African, Middle Eastern and South American nation states.

IMG-20190324-WA0048.jpg

IMG-20190324-WA0053.jpg

IMG-20190324-WA0056.jpg

IMG-20190324-WA0058.jpg

This is a cultural thread celebrating ancestral links.

This is NOT a religious thread.

These are photos from my phone, so it will take me time to find them from the archives over the years.

Mods please protect our rights and the rules of the forum by keeping anti Zoroastrian trolls out .... Thanks.

Cheers, Doc

learn to read bro. it has nothng to do with chabahar or india or the supreme leader who is a patriot himself.

stay on topic.

It does. The Indian is trying to impress. You don't understand the Indian mindset.

I have a question Doc, how did Parsis transfer holy fire when you left Iran and arrived India? I heard that the holy fire should always be burning, isn't it?

LOL he kept the fire burning during the journey to Hindustan. Just like the Olympic torch.

It does. The Indian is trying to impress. You don't understand the Indian mindset.

LOL he kept the fire burning during the journey to Hindustan. Just like the Olympic torch.
I don't know bro. But look at the positive side of this thread. Alot of negativity going on in Iranian section.

Some snapshots of revivalism of the ancestral bonds between Iranians and Kurds being reintroduced to their ancestral faith and customs by the Parsis.

Around the world.

A movement that started in dribs and drabs in small European countries 20-30 years ago (mainly Scandinavian) and some parts of the US on the west coast, has now gained momentum and significant funding from large Parsi coffers and centuries old trusts in Bombay ... many of which are larger than the GDPs of many African, Middle Eastern and South American nation states.

View attachment 654632
View attachment 654633
View attachment 654634
View attachment 654635

This is a cultural thread celebrating ancestral links.

This is NOT a religious thread.

These are photos from my phone, so it will take me time to find them from the archives over the years.

Mods please protect our rights and the rules of the forum by keeping anti Zoroastrian trolls out .... Thanks.

Cheers, Doc

Ancestral link between Iranians and Kuds? LOL! Kurds are and have always been Iranic peoples! Meaning they have never needed a link to be Iranian because they have always been so! It's like saying there is an ancestral link between Iranians and Persians or Iranians and Azaris!

Ancestral link between Iranians and Kuds? LOL! Kurds are and have always been Iranic peoples! Meaning they have never needed a link to be Iranian because they have always been so! It's like saying there is an ancestral link between Iranians and Persians or Iranians and Azaris!
maybe @Dalit is right...

I have a question Doc, how did Parsis transfer holy fire when you left Iran and arrived India? I heard that the holy fire should always be burning, isn't it?

It was carried from the mountains to the coast on horseback. And then on ships.

Fire is however never to break it's connection to the earth. And never transported over water.

So it was re consecrated on Indian soil. Over months and years. Before being established permanently.

Of the 9 main Zoroastrian Atash Behram fires alive in the world today, 8 are in India.

Cheers, Doc

It was carried from the mountains to the coast on horseback. And then on ships.

Fire is however never to break it's connection to the earth. And never transported over water.

So it was re consecrated on Indian soil. Over months and years. Before being established permanently.

Of the 9 main Zoroastrian Atash Behram fires alive in the world today, 8 are in India.

Cheers, Doc
Incredible work indeed, may the holy fire live long. In the famous Chinese novelist Jin Yong's masterpiece Tian Long Ba Bu, the mainline plot is about Zoroastrian, and thus many Chinese visiting Iran may also add Yazd as a destination to see Zoroastrian holy fire, it seems they should also go to India.

Back
Top Bottom