What's new

The arrival of Islam in Iran, and then Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaipal raided across Sebuktigin lands first. There is no denying this. I actually meant that they attempted to murder Sebuktigin. The Muslims who lived in the area were living in oppression from the hindus.

You will call Mahmud Ghaznavi names but mass murdering animals like alexander the f@ggot will receive your praise

How pathetic.

He pissed on combined armies of your hindu piss drinking wh0re armies. You COWARD EUNUCH HINDUS ARE JUST TRASH THAT HE CRUSHED.

I never praised alexander as a person,only as a general.I think almost everyone acknowledges that.
As for cowards we saw who were the cowards when 93000 of u showed their true colours.So much for being ghazis.
If mahmud had faced a united empire in india then mahmud's bubble would have burst, if he met rajendra chola who at that time ruled over ceylon,south and east india,indonesia,burma,malaysia.

Indias weaknesses have always been exploited by outside powers, this is some funny spin to make the weakness seem like kindness.

India's weakness in the past have been disparate independent kingdoms fighting amongst themselves and this was the only time that the foreign invaders have been able to make inroads. Whenever India had been united under a strong central empire, no matter who invaded, they all ran with the tail inbetween their legs - case in point Alexander and the Nanda empire.

So right now India is in the "strong central govt phase" with additional nuke weapons and that ****.

Plus another great advantage we have is the territory of Pakistan. Historically the most successful foreign invasion of India have been by the Turks and Afghans crossing the Khyber and invading mainland India. Now that we have a very strong buffer [Pakistan] against those invasions, a buffer that will absorb the actions,raids of the historically murderous tribes with no spill over to India, we have little to worry about. Infact right now Pakistan is absorbing some rebellion from the tribes that have troubled mainland India historically.

Plus another great advantage we have is the territory of Pakistan. Historically the most successful foreign invasion of India have been by the Turks and Afghans crossing the Khyber and invading mainland India. Now that we have a very strong buffer [Pakistan] against those invasions, a buffer that will absorb the actions,raids of the historically murderous tribes with no spill over to India, we have little to worry about. Infact right now Pakistan is absorbing some rebellion from the tribes that have troubled mainland India historically.

SeeWhatYouDidOwl.jpg

Rome, Iran, etc. are still there, they have changed a bit, so has India (such as being 1 nation, thanks to the Brits)

"Thanks to the Brits". No, sorry, I dont want to divert the topic, but just need to point out that India existed as one united entity when the Brits or Angles or Saxons or whatever were living in caves and eating raw flesh # Maurya Empire.

The idea of one India was always there and sooner rather than later we would have been united.

Jaipal is one of the swines he destroyed in battle. Many more hindu cowards were annihilated in the field of battle after that.

Technically wouldn't it be that ones who did NOT go to battle and accepted his dictates [like for instance accepting Islam] be named cowards ? :/

AND YES FOR THE MODS...... LOOK ALL THE POSTS FROM BEGINNING.... AND SEE WHO STARTED IT.... I JUST FINISHED IT

You are giving too much importance, recognition to those who did not deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom